Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana (63877 Views)

"Emilokan" Does Not Means "Awalokan" - Sowore To South West / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Abjdrg: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
The dog that will be lost will not hear the hunter's whistle. He that has an ear let him ear.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by erai30(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan will be smiling at this man called Sowore aka So Worry shocked grin

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
Death warant methaphorically speaking? Or... undecided
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by therajah: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
This government is the more you look the less you see
Very deadly!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by therajah: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria don enter one chance!! 4 yrs!!! When will 4yrs be over!
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by goaldynboy: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

Death warrant deal.

Am i the only one that doesn't understand?

Death warrant figuratively means deceiving you to sign anything that will eventually entrap you or hang you on your neck!

For example an illiterate signing an enslaving contract or some disfavourable contract he does not understand!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Blackpearlous(f): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

DSS is now Daura Secret Service.

Power is transient, very soon the 4yrs would be over, then Buhari would be carted off to the Hague.

The way Bulgari is going, he won't conduct an election in 2023, and remain in power till he is tired

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Cajayi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
NoGender:
Inside Gist.

They asked Show to withdraw his claims against Mr. Man and publicly make a speech attesting to the fact that Mr. Man wishes to serve the Nigerian populace with transparency and integrity and they would allow him back to New York to his wife and two children with a United Nations appointment that would benefit him in dolli-dolli

Then Show asked them if indeed they're seeing transparency and integrity in his ministerial appointments or other sectors of governance.

They said it's not Show's business, he should do what he's asked.
Show said no, the only condition he would apologize is if truly he sees that in the nation things are changing for good, starting from the sack and immediate investigation of one particular Oga and Madam.
They laughed and said okay, he's digging his grave.
Show said let me die, let me die as a hero, knowing i fought for this country and fought for my right, the Nigerian people would look at my father's house and remember me one day.
REALLY OGA OOOOOOO
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by davidojo5110: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
What did you expect? My observation about this is that God will take absolute control of this country.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by dhardline(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
What a very nonsense country we live in.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by webngnews: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Isoduwa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

Death warrant deal.

Not at all �

The world is watching you people
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by BlackfireX: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
useurkidney3121:

To think of it death sentence will befit ur parents including urself and ur siblings

Hate speech.
I hope you know ...you deserve hanging
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by greggng: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Imagine a whole senior advocate deceiving the masses....Does he think we don't know the meaning of death warrant....which law permits one to sign ones death warrant...I think falana is just playing with words. What is wrong in him signing never to call for revolution again? Can he call for that in north Korea? If you 've experienced war, you will appreciate the importance of peace

1 Like

Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Germi9: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dss Sowore Falana Buhari..make all of una take time oh..u people should not come and be confusing someone here with grammar o.. government nor pay my subscription o
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by pacespot(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
I think this government wants to use sowore as a deterrent to other would-be social activists. This is becoming nihilistic to say the least.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by VanEFCC: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
NoGender:
Inside Gist.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

They asked Show to withdraw his claims against Mr. Man and publicly make a speech attesting to the fact that Mr. Man wishes to serve the Nigerian populace with transparency and integrity and they would allow him back to New York to his wife and two children with a United Nations appointment that would benefit him in dolli-dolli

Then Show asked them if indeed they're seeing transparency and integrity in his ministerial appointments or other sectors of governance.

They said it's not Show's business, he should do what he's asked.
Show said no, the only condition he would apologize is if truly he sees that in the nation things are changing for good, starting from the sack and immediate investigation of one particular Oga and Madam.
They laughed and said okay, he's digging his grave.
Show said let me die, let me die as a hero, knowing i fought for this country and fought for my right, the Nigerian people would look at my father's house and remember me one day.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by verycheese: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

Death warrant he meant doesn't mean death literally .

He's only speaking figuratively.

Thanks for explaining ó. I have tried to understand it all day. English is not beans my brother, thank you.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by BlackfireX: 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
bluebay:

Fool

Unwise.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by ekitimanalways(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
sweetonugbu:
This government is the more you look the less you see
...the more you look the more you are confused.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by goatface: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Which crime has he been tried and charged for that he deserves a death warrant?
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by goldmatrix(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

Death warrant deal.

My bro it means dead by hanging and since there are no more hangmen, he won't die again. grin
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Theoarhics: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's a metaphor. If you don't read books or a literature student you may not understand.

Death warrant deal.

[/quote]
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by chriscrosss(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by dantewest: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
What did you understand?

verycheese:

Thanks for explaining ó. I have tried to understand it all day. English is not beans my brother, thank you.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Staro: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sad
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tlyon:
What do we all expect , a country with one or even the highest number of professors been ruled by a president we aint even sure has a Olevel result.

More like, we ain't even sure if he is the same person elected into Office.
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Advancedman(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
PapaBaby:

DSS is now Daura Secret Service.

Power is transient, very soon the 4yrs would be over, then Buhari would be carted off to the Hague.

Daura selfish service
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by Charly68: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
I beg lawyer which one is death warrant deal ?
Re: DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana by lovegeneration(m): 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
Can he please give us the definition of his own death warrant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.