Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:05 PM

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority (25817 Views)

This One Na Yahoo Boy - Lagos Police CP's Team Detain NYSC Member, Demands Bribe / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by webngnews: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
People tend to think that what happend in Oraifite is an isolated thing.

They dont know that if they keep quiet, the same thing could easily happen to them.

The security forces should never go on 'revenge missions' where they go to an area to kill and burn property in retaliation over an incident

Anyone could be in their house resting and the security forces could storm the place and burn the whole area over an incident that happened in the area that you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by richie240: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

What exactly are IPOB's misdeeds? They agitated for the independence of a section of the country? They are allowed to do that under international laws Nigeria has signed up to

They protested for for Biafra? They have the right to protest.

They asked for referendum? Referendum is how Adamawa became part of Nigeria

What did IPOB do?
Don't mind me nwannem, ipob is a vely, vely peaceful organization.

From d hate speeches spread by d Supleme Empellor against non-igbo citizens of Nigeria, to the brutal murder of prophet Anthony nwoko (who continually spoke against ipob), to the assaults on notable igbo figures in foreign lands to the brutal killing of two high ranking police officers etc.

Perhaps I should ask u what hasn't ipob done, biko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDCEA6tdTac

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
zibya:
This man must be a fool to think the UK government can dictate to Nigeria on how to run her internal affairs.
Now where is that church rat scammer that loves to cancel my posts?

he is stupid to think the Uk which created Nigeria and supported Nigeria against Biafra has time for him. Diplomacy is an English word...it's the art of telling you to fvck off and you will actually be looking forward to it. The will play him around, so they wont seem to be double standards but they wont answer him. They will send one low level MP to make him feel happy but ultimately nothing!! M15 will be bugging his house/phone and that of his associates and would have gathered evidence against him that they will forward to Nigeria in case they feel, he is getting out of hand and in the interest of the UK to discredit or silence him.

UK is not anybody's friend, they do what is good for them!!! Emeka Offor's money and UK business partners are more important to the UK than Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by horladexino(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Our police men will never sieze to amaze me Professionalism is nt exist from their dictionary. Why killing the innocent people when they have nt been investigated and guity
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
horladexino:
Our police men will never sieze to amaze me
Professionalism is nt exist from their dictionary.
Why killing the innocent people when they have nt been investigated and guity
we are 200m when 1 man dies before they deposit his body at the morgue, 500 have taken his place. Nigerian life has no value. We give birth like rabbits!!

We are too many, if you die, the govt is happy, you die for yourself!!
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by tfelicityk(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
Chai waste of talents....
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by kikake: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
When you know too well the British Umpire is our number one problem

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.

You took it out from my mouth.

Petitioning Great Britain here is like asking a doctor who wilfully inflicted injury upon you for a cure for the injury.

Their business profits are at the roots of the conflict in Nigeria.

If Nigeria divides, their profits margin shall go down.

But one day, soon, their hands gripping and sustaining dysfunctional Nigeria shall fail them

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by EvenBlogger: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Wetin i know be say ipob don buy market, make dem go look for money to pay.

All these nyama nyama petition no go save you.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

When they killed police officers, they were beating chests up and down saying more are coming, so just jejely pay for the market wey una buy.

If you like, copy FIFA, UBA, HIV, BBC, FRCN, OAU UNN, you must pay 4 the market wey you buy.
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by kikake: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Get some Jewish lobby groups to do the needful - lobby world powers to get Biafra out of Nigeria, instead of petitioning PMB, IOCs, Arewa police, foreign govts, etc.

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by gidgiddy: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
richie240:

Don't mind me nwannem, ipob is a very very peaceful organization. From d hate speeches spread by d Supleme Empellor against other non-igbo citizens of Nigeria, to the brutal murder of prophet Anthony nwoko (who continually spoke against ipob), to the assaults on notable igbo figures in foreign lands to the brutal killing of two high ranking police officers etc.
Perhaps I should ask u what hasn't ipob done.

Hate speech? In a country where others such as Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants, ISWA and herdsmen are killing people daily? You are worrying about people who are talking? No amount of hate speech can kill a human being. Nobody has ever proved who killed Anthony Nwoko. Anyone saying IPOB killed him is just speculating. It is even strange that IPOB would want to kill an old man just because he fell out with Nnamdi Kanu. Many people speak against Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB has not killed them. The assault on notable Igbo figures is what obtains abroad against political leaders who are not performing. UK Prime minister was pelted with eggs, US President George Bush had a shoe thrown at him.

As for the killing of two Police officers, it depends on whose version you want to believe. Reports that have come out have shown that IPOB had nothing to do with that. Not long ago, the Police claimed that IPOB killed a Police man and dumped his body in a gutter only for pictures to emerge of the same policeman walking away. Now Barrister Ejiofor is saying that the two bodies that were burnt in the back of the patrol van were people killed in his compound

2 Likes

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by Zona123(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=Simplyleo post=84765878]Wetin i know be say ipob don buy market, make dem go look for money to pay.

When they killed police officers, they were beating chests up and down saying more are coming, so just jejely pay for the market wey una buy.

If you like, copy FIFA, UBA, HIV, BBC, FRCN, OAU UNN, you must pay 4 the market wey you buy.[/quote][/s]

How old are you if I may ask because you talk like a 10 year old

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
TRIGITUS:
[s][/s]
trash

The wanted criminal gave the order to his jobless zombies to murder and burnt the police officers who were sent to his house to invite him to answer some questions. Now, he's petitioning what's and what's not. Killing those two officers in cold blood was the undoing of any person who calls himself or identifies himself with anything IPOB member
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by richie240: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

]Hate speech? In a country where others such as Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants, ISWA and herdsmen are killing people daily?

Which makes it less of a hate speech ba?
You are worrying about people who are talking? No amount of hate speech can kill a human being
Lols, the hate seed ur progenitors had and have sown in ur hearts (pl.) and currently reinforced by ur empellor is bearing fruits right b4 ur eyes. So keep hiding behind ur pinky finger.
Nobody has ever proved who killed Anthony Nwoko. Anyone saying IPOB killed him is just speculating. It is even strange that IPOB would want to kill an old man just because he fell out with Nnamdi Kanu.
Witnesses have given information, but (no) thanks to our security apparatus, d case is in limbo. Perhaps, they felt it was a 'dog-eat-dog' scenario, so 'equation balance'. wink
......He had in press conferences on January 8 and March 18, 2019, respectively, accused Kanu and some other pro-Biafra campaigners of turning the agitation into a money-making

Nwoko had raised the alarm that he was receiving death threats from members of the IPOB over his bribery allegations against their leader Kanu.....
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pro-biafra-prophet-and-ally-turned-critic-of-nnamdi-kanu-murdered-in-enugu/amp/
https://www.nairaland.com/5176209/nnamdi-kanu-killer-squad-killed

Many people speak against Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB has not killed them. The assault on notable Igbo figures is what obtains abroad against political leaders who are not performing. UK Prime minister was pelted with eggs, US President George Bush had a shoe thrown at him.
Bravo, we should give them medals for beating Igbo leaders then cheesy
As for the killing of two Police officers, it depends on whose version you want to believe. Reports that have come out have shown that IPOB had nothing to do with that. Not long ago, the Police claimed that IPOB killed a Police man and dumped his body in a gutter only for pictures to emerge of the same policeman walking away. Now Barrister Ejiofor is saying that the two bodies that were burnt in the back of the patrol van were people killed in his compound
Keep deceiving yasev! As official nairaland ipob head, its not unexpected from u.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Donald95:

You are one of the problems in nigeria

And those useless murderers, aka IPOBians are what? Blessings of Nigeria?
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by CORRECTMAN788: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nigeria, we will overcome u one day
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by musicwriter(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
When you know too well the British Umpire is our number one problem

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.

Thanks for this.

I've long noticed that Nnamdi Kanu doesn't understand the role of Britain in the one Nigeria project or is just down playing it.

If only Ejiofor knew that the very Britain he cried to is the one providing special intelligence to Nigerian authorities to invade his home. This includes the invasion of Kanu's house.

The Biafran enemy remains Britain, not really Hausa-Fulanis who are simply the beneficiary of a colonial booty.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by maasoap(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't be too sure for now, Emeka Offor may release his own version and the narrative changes

His side of story won't matter more than what we have seen. The murdered law enforcement officers with no justifiable reason whatsoever. They didn't stop at that but also burnt their copse beyond recognition. That lawyer is done, like done forever. It's over for him. I only pity his wife and children.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by IGBOSON1: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

I hate nonsense!

But no one held a gun to your head and forced you to click on the thread, never mind reading it!

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Simplyleo:
Wetin i know be say ipob don buy market, make dem go look for money to pay.

If you like, copy FIFA, UBA, HIV, BBC, FRCN, OAU UNN, you must pay 4 the market wey you buy.

You urgently need a brain format before 2020....See your psychiatrist too
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by InvertedHammer: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
/
As expected.
When individuals build Police Stations in their areas, the general public applaud not minding the inherent risk involved. He who pays the piper determines the tunes.

Emeka Offor built a two-storey edifice for Oraifite Area Command. That building is the only evidence that a police station exists there. I know that things like this will definitely happen especially as that zone is a hotbed of conflicts.

Individuals build Police stations, court houses and judges' quarters for the government and folks expect justice in the same court when the donor is a person of interest. You can't eat your cake and have it. Awoof dey purge belle. What is the role of government? Nigeria has destroyed the santity of government.

/
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by Holyman3(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
zibya:
This man must be a fool to think the UK government can dictate to Nigeria on how to run her internal affairs.
Now where is that church rat scammer that loves to cancel my posts?

Actually he just told his own part of the story to the world, not UK
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by gidgiddy: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
richie240:

Which makes it less of a hate speech ba?

Lols, the hate seed ur progenitors had and have sown in ur hearts (pl.) and currently reinforced by ur empellor is bearing fruits right b4 ur eyes. So keep hiding behind ur pinky finger.

Witnesses have given information, but (no) thanks to our security apparatus, d case is in limbo. Perhaps, they felt it was a 'dog-eat-dog' scenario, so 'equation balance'. wink

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/pro-biafra-prophet-and-ally-turned-critic-of-nnamdi-kanu-murdered-in-enugu/amp/
https://www.nairaland.com/5176209/nnamdi-kanu-killer-squad-killed

Bravo, we should give them medals for beating Igbo leaders then cheesy

Keep deceiving yasev! As official nairaland ipob head, its not unexpected from u.

But let's compare IPOB to other agitations.

Killer herdsmen: Armed and murder hundreds of Nigerians yearly, destroyed billions in farmland. They will be given government sponsored settlements called Ruga

OPC: Armed, have killed people including verified murder of Police. Terrorised people in the Western Region in the 90's. Their leader Gani Adam's is now a Yoruba high Chief

Boko Haram: Armed and killing people daily.

Niger Delta Militants: Armed, have killed people including Soldiers, destroyed billions in oil installations.

IPOB: Unarmed, no verified report of having killed anyone beyond allegations. Wants their agitation settled by a democratic referendum.

Yeah! IPOB is the worst. Mtcheeew!
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by richie240: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
gidgiddy:

But let's compare IPOB to other agitations.

Killer herdsmen: Armed and murder hundreds of Nigerians yearly, destroyed billions in farmland. They will be given government sponsored settlements called Ruga

OPC: Armed, have killed people including verified murder of Police. Terrorised people in the Western Region in the 90's. Their leader Gani Adam's is now a Yoruba high Chief

Boko Haram: Armed and killing people daily.

Niger Delta Militants: Armed, have killed people including Soldiers, destroyed billions in oil installations.

IPOB: Unarmed, no verified report of having killed anyone beyond allegations. Wants their agitation settled by a democratic referendum.

Yeah! IPOB is the worst. Mtcheeew!

Lolz, not disappointed. Always juxtaposing evil with evil.
As we speak, 2 senior ranking officers were (not only) killed, but were roasted by ipob youths protesting d 'invasion' of ipob lawyer's house with images to show despite having a warrant of arrest and u are here yarning dust dT they are 'unarmed' grin

The ND militants and boko haram that stirred d hornets nest are still licking their wounds. None of them escaped their actions The boko haram base in north east is a war zone as we speak. As ipob has chosen to use those as examples to justify their ways they shdnt cry wolf when d Cookey crumbles.
Dassol.

1 Like

Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by gidgiddy: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
maasoap:

The wanted criminal gave the order to his jobless zombies to murder and burnt the police officers who were sent to his house to invite him to answer some questions. Now, he's petitioning what's and what's not. Killing those two officers in cold blood was the undoing of any person who calls himself or identifies himself with anything IPOB member

Ejiofor wasn't even at home when the police came for him
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by gidgiddy: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2019
richie240:

Lolz, not disappointed. Always juxtaposing evil with evil.
As we speak, 2 senior ranking officers were (not only) killed, but were roasted by ipob youths protesting d 'invasion' of ipob lawyer's house with images to show despite having a warrant of arrest and u are here yarning dust dT they are 'unarmed' grin

The ND militants and boko haram that stirred d hornets nest are still licking their wounds. None of them escaped their actions The boko haram base in north east is a war zone as we speak. As ipob has chosen to use those as examples to justify their ways they shdnt cry wolf when d Cookey crumbles.
Dassol.

If you use your brains for a second and read the Lawyers petition, you will see that the Police are not telling the truth. The Lawyer was in his village to bury his brother and the burial had been concluded. Do you really think that IPOB would be protesting at a burial? The Lawyer wasn't even at home when the Police came, so why would anyone be fighting the Police over a man that is not even at home? The Police are saying they were attacked at Ejiofors home by suspected IPOB members, two police officers killed and a patrol car burnt

The police have not explained why the burnt patrol car is in the middle of a major road, one kilometer away from Ejiofors house

The police have not also explained how come the bodies are at the back of the burnt out car.

What the police want us to believe is that they went to arrest Ejiofor at his home, suspected IPOB decided to attack the Police despite no need to do so as the Lawyer was not at home and in no danger of arrest. Then after the IPOB suspects had killed two Police men, they managed to get the key of the burning patrol van, put the two bodies in a burning car drove it one kilometer away and parked it in the middle of a major road? That is laughable

Yet the Lawyer is telling the world that the Police killed two people in his compound, took their body away and set the car on fire so as to hide their crimes. He is even calling for a full independent investigation.
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by supercase1(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2019
sapele914:
That's what happens when you kill 2 policemen, in the North, they would have burnt the whole village, ask Al Zkazky.
Just hear yourself speak
Re: Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority by richie240: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
gidgiddy:

If you use your brains for a second and read the Lawyers petition, you will see that the Police are not telling the truth. The Lawyer was in his village to bury his brother and the burial had been concluded. Do you really think that IPOB would be protesting at a burial? The Lawyer wasn't even at home when the Police came, so why would anyone be fighting the Police over a man that is not even at home? The Police are saying they were attacked at Ejiofors home by suspected IPOB members, two police officers killed and a patrol car burnt

The police have not explained why the burnt patrol car is in the middle of a major road, one kilometer away from Ejiofors house

The police have not also explained how come the bodies are at the back of the burnt out car.

What the police want us to believe is that they went to arrest Ejiofor at his home, suspected IPOB decided to attack the Police despite no need to do so as the Lawyer was not at home and in no danger of arrest. Then after the IPOB suspects had killed two Police men, they managed to get the key of the burning patrol van, put the two bodies in a burning car drove it one kilometer away and parked it in the middle of a major road? That is laughable

Yet the Lawyer is telling the world that the Police killed two people in his compound, took their body away and set the car on fire so as to hide their crimes. He is even calling for a full independent investigation.[/s]

Lolz, lengthy and senseless as ur lawyer's petition. (May make a lot of sense to ur fellow ipobian though) cheesy

Macbeth sure has murdered sleep.....
Deal with it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Predicted One Dollar To N500 (Throwback Video) / Peter Obi Campaigns For Afam Ogene In Ogbaru LGA Of Anambra / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.