Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury (524 Views)

Kubrat Pulev: I’ll Beat Anthony Joshua Very Good / Helenius Warns He Is Coming: I Would Beat Anthony Joshua! / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by Johnwhiteceo(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua would love to get the opportunity to face WBC champion Deontay Wilder and unbeaten Tyson Fury.

Wilder and Fury are slated to face each other in a high profile rematch in February.

Joshua reclaimed his four world titles on Saturday night, when he pulled off a twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz in the rematch, which took place in Saudi Arabia.

Now Joshua has two mandatory defenses at his feet, as the IBF want him to face Kubrat Pulev and the WBO ordered him to fight Oleksandr Usyk.

But Joshua would love to get Wilder or Fury in the ring.

"I would love to make that my next fight. I'm taking it one step at a time. Whenever they are ready, they know where to find me," Joshua told Good Morning Britain.

"I'm not a running champion, I'm someone who will fight the best in the world. Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury are those guys. I would love to have the opportunity to either beat Deontay Wilder or beat Tyson Fury."

On the back of his redemption victory, Joshua feels confident he could topple Wilder or Fury.

"I definitely believe so. I've displayed different styles of fighting. Sometimes inside fighting, sometimes knocked fighting, sometimes a boxing man's fight," Joshua said.

"I believe I have their number, because I can display a variety of skills when it comes to boxing."

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Joshua is likely to fight in Tottenham Stadium next, on a date in May. And Pulev is currently the frontrunner to face him.

“Tottenham Hotspur is a nice new stadium for a UK fight and we’re having a look at that. We have spoken to Spurs about doing it and they were very keen to host the Ruiz fight, but the dates did not work out. They are very keen again and it would be a nice London stadium to do it in. We’ll speak to the governing bodies, see who wants to go first and take it from there,” said Eddie Hearn, promoter for Joshua.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/joshua-very-confident-he-would-beat.html

Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by Johnwhiteceo(f): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by obavalen(f): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Joshua stop making mouth oo grin
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by ghettokid1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let him forget about wilder and fury.
He should just restrengthen his career by beating like 10 smaller boxers, and wilder will not even accept any fight with joshua
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by Officialgarri: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fury will knock Joshua out with temporal injuries, but you see that Wilder..... that one will knock Joshua out in the first round and send him to compulsory retirement
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by ghettokid1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Fury will knock Joshua out with temporal injuries, but you see that Wilder..... that one will knock Joshua out in the first round and send him to compulsory retirement
I DISAGREE WITH U, is it because of just 1 single defeat?
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by nero2face: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
ghettokid1:

I DISAGREE WITH U, is it because of just 1 single defeat?
bros don't disagree oh, maybe u don't know this Wilder of a boxer...he's a beast in human form, ah swear that guy go retire Joshua should he dare face him
Re: Joshua Very Confident He Would Beat Wilder And Fury by ghettokid1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
nero2face:
bros don't disagree oh, maybe u don't know this Wilder of a boxer...he's a beast in human form, ah swear that guy go retire Joshua should he dare face him
Don't underrate any boxer nor overrate any, in boxing anything can happen

(1) (Reply)

Neither Giggs Nor Beckham, Rashford Names Surprising Man Utd Idol / Ronaldo Refuses Captain Armband, Hands It Over To Blaise Matuidi / Lazio Beats Juventus To Win The Italian Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.