Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (65489 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Cheetahs (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Commentor: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
subtlemee:
[b]Nothing last forev[/b]er....even those in aso Rock will one day vacate

Try sosorobia.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Jaqenhghar: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is that the daniel Kanu = Youths earnestly ask for Abacha?
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Bizibi(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
subtlemee:
Nothing last forever....even those in aso Rock will one day vacate
that is one thing people don't know
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by akdjr(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
I wonder what was your reaction when he decamp from PDP to APC and work against Jonathan reelection.
englishmart:
This is supposed to be democracy, but in Nigeria, democracy is undemocratic. Someone who spoke the truth to the presidency was termed disrespectful and unpleasant. He won despite all odds yet the government in connivance with their tool (INEC) declared the election cancelled just to make sure Dino was rigged out. This is worse then tyranny. History won't forgive Buhari
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by useurkidney3121: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
kristisking:
You people should keep celebrating mediocrity. What took place in Kogi State was never an election and no right thinking Nigerian will celebrate that terror act called election. And you keep claiming somebody lost, somebody was defeated. It is a shame
I tire for them ooo some people are just so dumb
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by maxoils11: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
johnny6211:
hmm. Ftc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Isobug: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
embarassed embarassed tongue
asobo:
Men wey sabi unlike the rubber stamp we have now. They will bounce back stronger
Sure they will
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dion was robbed of a truly deserved mandate because the enemies saw him as a clog in the wheel of selfish ambitions.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by webngnews: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Bennycollins: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Why are you bringing Jonathan to this post now? I don't see where he mentioned Jonathan or PDP.
akdjr:
I wonder what was your reaction when he decamp from PDP to APC and work against Jonathan reelection.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by abusurv(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
Which Dino go command school? Dino went to Abdulazeez memorial college okene 1986 to 1992 and did S.G.R.S in A.B.U. before gaining admission into A.B.U. with this lie the author has shown that he doesn't know Dino. Ask any AMCO set of 92 set and they will tell the type of character Dino is .I remember the school riot over fake Biro been sold to the pupils then what's role did play.
Islie:
‘The state is captive to vested interests.” –Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/dino-melaye-when-vibrant-husband-becomes-house-boy-to-his-wife/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by haslaw(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
utenwuson:
Only in Nigeria will the best senator be removed... Dino is better than your senator... Quote me and tell me your senator

My brother, they will never quote you.

This is exactly what I keep telling the Anto-Dino people.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by keneck1: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
israelmao:
Dion was robbed of a truly deserved mandate because the enemies saw him as a clog in the wheel of selfish ambitions.
Dino is just being deceived by this kinds of comments.Dino is just another hustler

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by PerkinDossier: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by CeterisXVII: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
utenwuson:
Only in Nigeria will the best senator be removed... Dino is better than your senator... Quote me and tell me your senator
o
Which dirty best senator are you talking about? Did the people from his constituency tell you that he represented them well? He only went to Abuja to fill his pockets. His senatorial district is one of the poorest, most backward one, in Kogi State.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by VanPOLICE: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Goldenurch:
Dino will bounce back...
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

it's cashew time.. guys I need raw cashew nuts 07062884049
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by penplus: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/dino-melaye-when-vibrant-husband-becomes-house-boy-to-his-wife/

Inside life
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by ledaman: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Toscarel:

Because you are God
Dino is dead n buried in terms of politics.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by papermill: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Na only these two criminals dey for the entire kogi west Mehn i tire for kogi people ohh.
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dino will bounce back after the death and burial of APC in 2023
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Ashiwe: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
He who fight never fight and run away. Courage of Dino can be houseboy of research and bounce back as right-up conclude. shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dino me-layon fearless fighter reminds me of a honey badger he can't possibly hurt the president- buh he isn't afraid to try nd put on an aggressive display sufficiently to make any1 squaring up to him think twice
perhaps his greatest undoing is he opened too many battlefronts
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by utenwuson: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:
o
Which dirty best senator are you talking about? Did the people from his constituency tell you that he represented them well? He only went to Abuja to fill his pockets. His senatorial district is one of the poorest, most backward one, in Kogi State.
lol... As if I'm. Not from the state.....

Just tell me the name of your senator if u even know the name
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
englishmart:
This is supposed to be democracy, but in Nigeria, democracy is undemocratic. Someone who spoke the truth to the presidency was termed disrespectful and unpleasant. He won despite all odds yet the government in connivance with their tool (INEC) declared the election cancelled just to make sure Dino was rigged out. This is worse then tyranny.

INEC chairman, una well done o grin grin grin

History won't forgive Buhari

Rants, trash
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
asobo:
Men wey sabi

Dem sabi to hold the nation with almost 200 million people for ransome for seven months. Rogues were what they were and I'm glad that Nigerians had put them in their place.

unlike the rubber stamp we have now. They will bounce back stronger

I'm all for this rubber stamp that got the job done in record time without waiting for bribe, kickbacks or engage in budget padding
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2019
kristisking:
You people should keep celebrating mediocrity. What took place in Kogi State was never an election and no right thinking Nigerian will celebrate that terror act called election. And you keep claiming somebody lost, somebody was defeated. It is a shame

Because your preferred candidate didn't win. U go dey alright las las
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Princemichael93: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Islie:

Nothing is permanent, So Dino is no more in Senate. He's reaping the divident of the government he helped installed
Re: Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife by Jaapu: 3:52am On Dec 10, 2019
kristisking:

Late hour wailing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.