Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North (28565 Views)

Orji Kalu – I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For Igbo Presidency / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by ijustdey: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2022

The Senate chief whip, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, says he’s not a house boy to northern Nigeria.

Daily Trust reports that Kalu who advocated South East presidency, had also in January announced his personal interest in the highest office in the land.

However, the former governor of Abia said he decided to withdraw from the race since there was “no zoning in APC’’.

He had since been campaigning for a northern President which has made some describe him as a house boy to northerners.

But addressing journalists at the National Assembly on Wednesday, Kalu said, “I’m not a house boy to anybody. I don’t fear anybody. If the president is a northerner or a westerner I will tell him the truth because I have been to a stage in life where nobody feeds me. I don’t need to talk to anybody to be comfortable. I’m not even afraid of death. So, when I speak I speak the truth and that is the truth.”

He also asked Nigerians not to bother about Muslim-Muslim ticket reportedly being plotted by the All Progressives Congress (APC), saying that is the only way the ruling party can win in 2023.

“If we don’t play the Muslim Muslim ticket, we are in trouble, and it will be difficult to win the election because the only thing left for Ahmed Tinubu today is to play a Muslim-Muslim ticket. If I am in Ahmed Bola Tinubu’s position, the wife is a Pastor in a Pentecostal Church. I will go for a Muslim-Muslim ticket. The most important thing is for the party to win. We should stop this rubbish about religion.

“Whether you put a Christian there, after all, if we win, already the wife is a Pastor and they have been living together for over 40 years. These are facts. So, don’t blame anyone, Tinubu’s wife is already like a deputy president. I am saying my opinion. I am a Catholic. This is Orji Kalu’s opinion. You cannot deny me my opinion.”
https://dailytrust.com/im-not-a-house-boy-to-the-north-orji-kalu

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
These politicians actually come to Nairaland.com and read about themselves.
We have said that many times on this forum.
This is another confirmation.

186 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by lwisee: 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Idiat

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by muykem: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.

303 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Sunofgod(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
To them your a 'gate man'......

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Responsibility1: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ewu

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Obakoolex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin I wonder how this people sleep at night after spewing trash just to stay relevant, you don't need to call yourself names we already know you to be eleyi ode of abia.

I thank God this man is not a Yoruba dem for don call us name tire but we are better than them, that's why we either appraise or castigate individuals by their opinion and not the entire tribe.

I like Peter Obi truly for his past achievements and boldness but sentiments apart Nigeria needs someone like Asiwaju Bola tinubu that understands this country better and our prayer is that God should not let him disappoint us like buhari did because he has all it takes to make this country work than any other aspirants as naija is concerned.
If you don't believe me take a godly and sincere man to lead a corrupt organisation and see if he would be able to do anything when they frustrate all his efforts, that's the case of Peter Obi.

On Asiwaju mandate I stand

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Ijakumo1: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Africana1123(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Peter obi can try his luck 2039,after tinubu power will go back to the north for another 8years grin 2039 power will come back to the south .

Peter can still try his luck at age of 76years grin

Atiku is 75 years

Tinubu lokan asiwaju lokan

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Built2last: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Confused fellow

37 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by puremaker7(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Coward

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by asdfjklhaha(f): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
This man should just shut up his mouth, primaries is over tinubu has won, whether or not tinubu decides to pic a Muslim is none of his business. He should concentrate on his senatoral district. Of recent there have been cases of kidnaps there, he should focus his energy on Abia State and leave tinubu to do whatever he wants.

Meanwhile vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Karrima: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
In that case, you are

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by unclejb2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Not just a house boy to the north, but also a shameless ass licker.

He is soon retiring to the prison.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Dailymice: 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Britishcoins(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Corrupt people like Kalu are supposed to be in kuje maximum prison by now...

Abia state always produce wicked politicians..

If Biafra should be actualize people like kanu should be banished from all Igbo land..

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by seanwilliam(m): 7:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Like for obi share for atiku

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Kooramaan(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yes you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by kenedy175(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
I don't even know what to say again. cry
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by toprealman: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
You have always been.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Kobicove(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Idiat!

See the way he's bringing Tinubu's wife into the equation as if the role of First Lady is an elective position undecided

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
But you are working for them interms of bribery .

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Eriggs: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
muykem:
Orji Uzor Kalu is a disgrace to Igbo. I hate unprincipled people no matter their material success.
Anybody dat doesn't support u is a disgrace abi?
Say he is a disgrace to ipob and go sleep somewhere abeg.
Hypo

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fool. You have been 'satisfying' the North since the 1980s.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Paparazzi109: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Saboteur

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by koikoi2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
So says the original northern House boy. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by Golan007: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ijakumo1:

But he's a batty boy cheesy
Is he?

143 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by abobote: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
House boy, coz who he chose to support?
Politics is all about interest, and it's his right to support anyone he wishes to
Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by truthfinder319: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Talkative

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North by kingxo88: 7:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
But your utterance lately portrays that of a House boy for the North

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / How Igbos Developed Lagos / Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo BRT Terminus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.