Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pixel and s8 remaining - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pixel and s8 remaining (1321 Views)

The Perfect Clone Of Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus / The Mind Blowing Features Of Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus 2017 Unleashed / Brand New Samsung S8 And S8 Plus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixel and s8 remaining by Tjzeal: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hello I'm Tj I got three black phones for sale they are all in very good condition working perfectly , as you will see ,

I have a black Samsung s8 with complete accessories excluding ear piece , there's no crack ding or any physical defect . 62k firm

I also have a black Google pixel 2xl in same amazing condition , with box and a charger block and USB cable , no crack or any physical defect on the phone but there's a few scruff mark ok the mark , but it's nothing serious , just saying this to emphasize that it's not in mint condition but the front is physically mint . 70k

Then I have a black iPhone 7plus also for sale , it's a chip unlocked , 32gig internal memory. Never been used in Nigeria , if you want this I can help you secure the chip , and install it . This phone is very clean with a battery health of 94% and physically the phone is 9.5 /10

I'll recommend you come for physical inspection before any purchase , so you see , test and enjoy what you're purchasing for yourself .
Now here's the beauty or the bomb

It's 70k each

Yes I said it please the prices are very cheap so if you are tempted to price I'll strongly advise against it ,
Christmas came too early are basically what this is .
Yet I still know some persons will come and price and offer swap with ridiculous devices , I know y'all must still do this "kestolove" crew , it's alright y'all will help me keep this page trendy , but please don't dare bring it to my Whatsapp o
God's bless and a ton of love
The location of the phone is between this places
Lagos
Delta
Benin
I'll be transporting it to said places for only interested seriously interested persons , at my expense
Contact me on this number

Re: Pixel and s8 remaining by Tjzeal: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Update
Re: Pixel and s8 remaining by Tjzeal: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Update
Re: Pixel and s8 remaining by Tjzeal: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Tjzeal:
Update
Update
Re: Pixel and s8 remaining by Tjzeal: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Update
Re: Pixel and s8 remaining by bolakale30(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
I know you said no pricing but I love that S8 and I have 60k. I am in Lagos, can we deal?

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5 Screen For Sale / Comparing Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs S20 Ultra Vs P40 Pro / 18k Any Second Hand Phone To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.