Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home (97276 Views)

Adefemi Egbeoluwa & Wife, Oluwafunmilayo, Murdered In Their Lagos Home / Man Beat His Wife, Stabbed Her To Death Before He Committed Suicide. PHOTOS / Wife Stabbed Husband Because He Had Another Child Outside (PIC)(GRAPHIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Simplyleo: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2019
SomethingSoft:
[s][/s]
shatap
You can do better. I expect you to go back and re-quote all the deleted posts. grin
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2019
TheMainMan:
I was very sad when i read this news... It looks more like assassination than robbery to me...

May her soul rest in perfect peace... Amen
Was money not forcefully transferred to the armed robber's account? May be armed robbery needs another definition. This is the peak of wickedness. Their generation yet unborn will suffer this. Too heartless
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Simplyleo: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2019
SomethingSoft:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue

deleted on not we've sent the messages grin
imagine someone visiting your post and seeing alot of deleted posts
no one will take such person serious grin

we get motivated each day
we just created an office for this

Just be cancelling, stop talking.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Victorex001(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Someone that drank acid and is responding to treatment huh? Are you dumb or are you a robot? Doesn’t it seem obvious to you that the wife was over killed? When the husband should ordinarily be the focus of the attack as he’s bigger and stronger? With the viciousness of the attack, much less violence was taken out on the husband than the wife, obviously to prevent suspicion. He should be thoroughly investigated. Marital crises can cause anything!

Imagine raiding a house and locking them in separate rooms... then they take their time to attack the wife and force her to transfer money (proof of robbery). Before going to the man’s room to attack him... attack obviously targeted the woman and, someone didn’t want to see his wife killed.

Lagos slay queens don cause something for this marriage. The wife’s attack is very convenient. Maybe she was planning to leave him?

Olodo, it’s only logical...the robbers were only 2 they could be overpowered by the couple, so they surely had to lock them in separate rooms. Different things could lead to killing the woman, maybe she struggled or some other things, you should pray to your god never to experience robbery, they’r could decide to kill you in split secs even if you obey and cooperate with them...
So police should leave investigating the 2 robbers in their custody and go to the hospital and investigate the husband?

What’s the need of catching of catching the 2 robbers already?

This is not Nollywood
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by piagetskinner(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2019
The heart of man is full of wickedness
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by IdioticNLmods: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
SomethingSoft:
lol Simplyleo is into romance wire cheesy

i know him personally
Jesus Christ..
You can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
gnykelly:

it wasn't robbery it was an assassination...my suggestion is that it could be traced to the work place.

I doubt assassination in this case, this is a Christmas robbery gone wrong....Assassins don't ask victims for money before killing
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2019
gnykelly:

it wasn't robbery it was an assassination...my suggestion is that it could be traced to the work place.

I doubt assassination in this case, this is a Christmas robbery gone wrong....Assassins don't ask victims for money before killing ...
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Nigerians are PHANTASTICALLY KILLERS
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by elsom: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Hedonisco:
I hate poor people. Jeez. How does one cope with these idiots... Electrician, plumber, mechanic, house help, 'eye service' employees and less fortunate associates, etc..... any of these jealous, envious and greedy bastards who has access to you and your home! I'm not even anywhere as rich and accomplished as these Maersk victims but geeeeez, I know and I shiver!

God have mercy.

You're sick. You hate poor people? Why don't you get a gun and rid the world of all poor people. You mentioned electricians, plumbers, house maids as amongst people you loath. You in all your riches, can you do what they do? Your type will do same thing the electrician did if you were to find yourself below someone in the social ladder. Not everyone who is below you in the social ladder is as jealous, envious and greedy like you. You have such thoughts because you too are jealous and envious of others above you in terms if wealth and social accomplishments. You're greedy too and all those demeaning words you used above.

1 Like

Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by elsom: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Hedonisco:
I hate poor people. Jeez. How does one cope with these idiots... Electrician, plumber, mechanic, house help, 'eye service' employees and less fortunate associates, etc..... any of these jealous, envious and greedy bastards who has access to you and your home! I'm not even anywhere as rich and accomplished as these Maersk victims but geeeeez, I know and I shiver!

God have mercy.

Some people actually liked and approved of this post. This shows some rich folks nurse evil thoughts against whom they are better than. Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Hedonisco: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
elsom:

You're sick. You hate poor people? Why don't you get a gun and rid the world of all poor people. You mentioned electricians, plumbers, house maids as amongst people you loath. You in all your riches, can you do what they do? Your type will do same thing the electrician did if you were to find yourself below someone in the social ladder. Not everyone who is below you in the social ladder is as jealous, envious and greedy like you. You have such thoughts because you too are jealous and envious of others above you in terms if wealth and social accomplishments. You're greedy too and all those demeaning words you used above.

You don't have to quote me to express your foolishness. The context of my post is way beyond your mental capability, so just Bleep off.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Speechless .
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by GrossPrice: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
sayisayi:
Someone on a discussion of Oyinbo life v naija life was trying to say money in Naija will insulate you from everything.

I state equivocally that peace of mind is priceless.

It is why I visit naija only under duress, otherwise you can have the keys to laggards dystopian nightmare.

Your not making sense, my brother and you know it.

Heinous/monstrous crimes far worse than this have been happening and still occur in the west.
Please only individuals who do not have families or have not lived or traveled abroad (to well-regarded nations) will accept this chastise of the
Nigerian society disguised as a comparison of nations that are safer than Nigeria.

Where did the famous Jack the Ripper murders occur?
How about the mass shootings in the U.S, which are at an upward trend?
Perhaps your argument is that Jim Jones is from Brass in PH or Chicago is a neighborhood in Kaduna south.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by MizzPhoney(f): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lord!!!!!
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Happyguy201: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
The husband planned it . Wanted to get rid of the wife . Fear Cameroon men
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by wink2015(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
JKisOK:
This is so sad...

The wife of Gildas Tohouo, the Managing Director of Maersk line, one of the biggest maritime companies in Nigeria, was stabbed to death during an attack at their home in Lugard road, Ikoyi, Lagos state on Sunday December 8th.

According to reports, Tuhouo was at home with his family when men who disguised as armed robbers, invaded their home. During the attack, the armed men stabbed his wife to death and also stabbed Mr Tohouo leaving him with serious stab wounds.

A police source who confirmed the report to LIB, said two staff of Maersk have been arrested in connection with the attack.

Update: Maersk Shipping line MD and his wife were attacked by his estate electrician and an accomplice; forced to drink acid before being stabbed

More facts have emerged from the unfortunate incident involving the MD of Maersk shipping company, Gildas Tohouo.

Information from the police states that Mr Tohouo, a native of Cameroon and his wife a Bulgarian reside at the Cul De Sac Compound, the same as former Head of State Ernest Shonekan which is off Oba Adeyinka Oyekan in Ikoyi, a highbrow area in the state. According to the police, the estate electrician had gone to the couple's home under the guise of coming to fix an electrical fault. He came in with one of his friend.

When they gained entrance, the eletrician and his friend overpowered the couple and locked them in separate rooms. Mrs Tohouo was said to have been forced to transfer some money to her attackers after which she was forced to drink acid, stabbed and suffocated with a pillow. The assailants then moved to Mr Tohouo who they forced to drink acid and also stabbed. He was however able to send a distress call to his company's Chief Security Officer (CSO) who in turn contacted the Lagos state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu.

Bala Elkana, the state police command's spokesperson, said those who carried out the attack are currently in police custody.

“We have an incident on someone who was attacked with his wife. Both of them were stabbed. The wife died and he is still alive and responding to treatment. Those who carried it out are in our custody. One of them is an electrician in the estate, who was assisted by his friend. Their aim was to steal from the man. They were there to rob'' he said

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/12/wife-of-md-of-maersk-maritime-company-stabbed-to-death-in-her-ikoyi-lagos-husband-in-critical-condition-police-arrest-two-staff-in-connection-with-the-attack.html

He is married to a woman.

May the soul of the victim that is the wife rest in peace.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Legendguru: 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Agugbadin: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
#Justice for Mrs Tohouo
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by shogsman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
mikoloson:
Wicked Nigerians. This can't happen in the US
Here we go again, do you know the number of killings that happen in the US daily.your problem is asslicking,something like this happens and that's the first thing that Comes to your mind, you obviously don't know anything about the United States.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by shogsman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
lloyds:

Keep deceiving urself.

Worst has happened in US and most parts of the world.
The desperation to affiliate with US can be sensed in his tone,imagine that was the first thing that came to his mind after reading a post like this, low self esteemed ass licker.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by shogsman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Daddyboy21:
We supply pure dolomite in tonnes and metric tonnes to any part of Nigeria and any part of the world. Call or watsapp +2349021738517

For the sole purpose of this gross stupidity, I hope your business collapse.
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by ADBA3005(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
chrisxxx:
And this is happening in the safest place for investors in Nigeria according to Yoruba controlled media not Rivers State.
The fact that the perpetrators have been arrested confirms the fact that Ikoyi remains the safest Estate in Africa!
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by JayPeeOham: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
bmdmixer:
disguised as armed robbers undecided and when dey dont give u employment letter u go dey vex

I was also wondering...... disguise as armed robbers...lol

Maybe OP knew them as Pastors anyway, thereby making him the Chief suspect!!!
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Lamanii22(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
uruba23:
I don't understand this country anymore, someone cannot live in peace again,I am sure this gentleman lives in a services apartment, mscheew just wasted innocent lives,recalibrate innocent children's joy....may sango strike the penetrators as well as amadioha awon oloshi jatijati,ekwesu grade 1.

Amen oo... Terrible people... Shey its not someone from the husband's company that sent those assassins... Whomever it may be.. May evil fall on 'em too...
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

Amen oo... Terrible people... Shey its not someone from the husband's company that sent those assassins... Whomever it may be.. May evil fall on 'em too...
Well the narrative of the crime scene still makes me wonder ,anyway obviously they are amateur criminals,but I can't depend on media hear say,so let leave it to the police to do their job .

1 Like

Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by bmdmixer: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
JayPeeOham:

I was also wondering...... disguise as armed robbers...lol

Maybe OP knew them as Pastors anyway, thereby making him the Chief suspect!!!
i tire for the blogger, he sha wan add join, soon it will b news reaching our desk
Re: Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home by JayPeeOham: 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
bmdmixer:
i tire for the blogger, he sha wan add join, soon it will b news reaching our desk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) / Abiola Ayorinde Kayode Is On FBI Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.