Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency (321 Views)

We Know Nothing About Sowore’s Arrest – DSS / Why Is No One Talking About Sowore And Other Young Presidential Aspirants? / 5 Things Nigerians Need To Know About Sowore Before The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by Remali(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
The Presidency has said that millions of Nigerians are not bothered about the rearrest of SaharaReporters Publisher, Omoyele Sowore, at the Federal High Court in Abuja last Friday.
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said this during Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily programme on Monday.
Adesina was asked to react to the outrage that greeted the violent rearrest of Sowore.
He said the Presidency stands by the claim of the State Security Service that the video circulating did not reflect what actually transpired in court. Details here... https://www.remaloaded.com.ng/2019/12/millions-of-nigerians-not-bothered.html

1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by obidark: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
am not bothered either....
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by PMBfirstson(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
If the DSS release sowore just like that, then my starting my own revolution too...no peace to those who want to disturb our peace
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by psucc(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yes. The Presidency is right at that.

Their face off with Sowore is like a husband-wife matter. Let them sort it out among themselves.

Nigeria went a thousand miles away from this archaic form of government but it took Sowore, Atiku, Saraki, OBJ less than 1year to destroy that which had been built.

Now each has had a cup to drink.
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by slimfit1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
Because they are illiterates from the North HELLO educate your parents about people.
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by adebayo1998(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
slimfit1:
Because they are illiterates from the North HELLO educate your parents about people.
HELLO am a educated person from the south
and I tell you I don't care about sowore
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by expert234: 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
psucc:
Yes. The Presidency is right at that.

Their face off with Sowore is like a husband-wife matter. Let them sort it out among themselves.

Nigeria went a thousand miles away from this archaic form of government but it took Sowore, Atiku, Saraki, OBJ less than 1year to destroy that which had been built.

Now each has had a cup to drink.

A time is coming when you will regret making this comment. By that time, you will be the victim of oppression and it will be too late for you to make amends.
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by slimfit1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
adebayo1998:

HELLO am a educated person from the south
and I tell you I don't care about sowore

Omo ale abi? Only a bastard would say that.
Re: Millions Of Nigerians Not Bothered About Sowore’s Rearrest – Presidency by psucc(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
expert234:

A time is coming when you will regret making this comment. By that time, you will be the victim of oppression and it will be too late for you to make amends.
a very needless thought.

Do you actually read my comment? Or do you really understand it. Please read between lines.

(1) (Reply)

Different Reactions From Presidency Over 2 Similar Infractions By DSS / No Problem Calling Buhari Major General – Presidency Reacts To PUNCH / Narrow Escape: Akpabio Withdraws From Akwa Ibom Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.