Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 (426 Views)

I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer / Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 - PART 2 / Get More Than $2,000 From This Free 19,000 Facebook Token Offer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 by GrowthSkill: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
₦24,743 to Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads in Nigeria case Study | PART 1

To learn how to copy my result and see the step by step system and sales funnels I used to achieve this result.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ5fPnOup4o

This case study shows proof of earnings from one of my Facebook ads account.

This is not a get rich quick scheme. There was a lot of email marketing and retargeting and other high-quality ads.

Learn my email marketing in Nigeria best practices.

I used the formula in the Ultimate Facebook Ad template
Summary:
OK, so as you can see, there are seven elements to a Facebook ad, I want to show you how to create these different elements. OK, so let's begin with element number one.

1. OK, element number one is to ask a relatable or universal question.

Think about something where they will say yes to, and here is the tip, the strategy of making good ads.
Ever wonder how you can publish your book in a weekend without writing a single word.
2. Number two is the second thing you need to talk about is to build rapport with them.
And this is where you talk about your story, which is your struggles and your successes. You need to be aware of what struggles have you faced that they will resonate with? That they will feel like hey, yeah, I'm feeling frustrated as well, when it comes to saying, writing my book, right.

3. OK, so let's move on to element number three, element number three.

Once you have done this next one is you're now going to offer a unique solution. OK, element number three is to offer a unique solution.
4. Element number four is to make a time-sensitive call to action.
Examples would be this week. Today, right now.
That's what makes it time-sensitive.
5. When it comes to element number five,

Native image, This, is probably the most important part of the ad.

6. Number six, is this using a key benefit statement?
This could be a free blueprint.
7. And finally, number seven.

Number seven is just the cliffhanger.

Oh, there we go. OK, so now on Facebook, what I always do is I will do a cliffhanger. OK, so what does this mean? What is the cliffhanger statement? You want to think about a sentence that cuts off halfway, leaving them wanting to click.

So there you have it.

Credit: TrainedCoach.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Uber/bolt Drivers Should NEVER DO / How To Increase You Christmas Sale Using Facebook / Audit Brown Pens Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.