Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery (4529 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Yvonne Jegede Filters Her Skin Problems. See Before & After Photos / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by ViralMag: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
These incredible before and after photos show the transformation of a teenager who was given free surgery to correct her extremely bowed legs.
Mercy Ships in Garden Valley, Texas operates the largest non-governmental hospital ship in the world, providing humanitarian aid for terminally-ill patients. It has operated in more than 57 developing nations and 18 developed nations around the world, with a current focus on African countries.

Source: https://www.viralmag.co.uk/2019/12/incredible-before-and-after-photos-of.html

“School will be great,” she said. “People will say—‘Is this the same girl? Her legs are straight’!”

Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
I know somebody that would need this.

I'm thankful for every good hearted philanthropist out there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Happy for her...

On the other hand, I'm also happy because this makes me remember the coming Imes - probably the greatest humanitarian the world will ever see.

Imes? At the mention of Imes, millions of people will give Glory to God and shower prayers on him - the millions of people whose lives he will positively influence.

Imes is a saviour - a saviour the world needs. Today, Many people direct their hopes of being helped to people who are not really worth it. But when Imes comes, people will know the kind of person that deserves to be celebrated! People will know what true humanity is and people will know what true civilization is.

When Imes comes, it will be game over for the devil and his evil works in the lives of many people.

When Imes comes, people will know what a true saviour is.

Imes, we await your coming. grin

All these doubting people who think I'm crazy, come and prove then wrong and make them regret ever underating or doubting my speech! grin
Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by ViralMag: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy
IAmStrange:
Happy for her...

On the other hand, I'm also happy because this makes me remember the coming Imes - probably the greatest humanitarian the world will ever see.

Imes? At the mention of Imes, millions of people will give Glory to God and shower prayers on him - the millions of people whose lives he will positively influence.

Imes is a saviour - a saviour the world needs. Today, Many people direct their hopes of being helped to people who are not really worth it. But when Imes comes, people will know the kind of person that deserves to be celebrated! People will know what true humanity is and people will know what true civilization is.

When Imes comes, it will be game over for the devil and his evil works in the lives of many people.

When Imes comes, people will know what a true saviour is.

Imes, we await your coming. grin

All these doubting people who think I'm crazy, come and prove then wrong and make them regret ever underating or doubting my speech! grin
Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Geminita1(f): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wow.
Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
A non governmental hospital in Texas put a smile on this girl’s face. The smile is priceless and after the surgery she said “School will be great again. People will say — is this the same girl? Her legs are straight”

Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Amstupid(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Buhari empty brain nko angry

Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by Sabadon(m): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
doctors dey try abeg....currently i hv seen some breathtaking orthopedic surgeries under my unit
Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by braimeddy: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Wow! Nice one. I'm happy for her
Re: Incredible Before And After Photos Of Teen After Undergoing Free Surgery by ViralMag: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
cheesy
braimeddy:
Wow! Nice one. I'm happy for her

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood / Lift Off – Jay-z And Kanye West Ft. Beyonce, Co-produced By Don Jazzy. Listen / Pictures And Videos Of Beyonce's Fake Pregnancy Ooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.