Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Wow ,when She Got Cancer, She Gave Her Boyfriend An 'out.' Then He Proposed. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wow ,when She Got Cancer, She Gave Her Boyfriend An 'out.' Then He Proposed. (258 Views)

Malawian Lady Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / Girl Drinks Sniper And Dies After Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow ,when She Got Cancer, She Gave Her Boyfriend An 'out.' Then He Proposed. by stellapatu: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Two years ago, Jillian Hanson, then a 25-year-old from New Jersey, was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer.

Her thoughts quickly shifted to her boyfriend, Max Allegretti. Knowing how rough the road ahead would be, Hanson offered Allegretti, whom she had started dating in college three years prior, an “out” before things got too intense.

Allegretti wasn’t much interested in that.

“Jillian told me that it was going to be hard and that she did not know what to expect with everything and if I couldn’t handle it, she wanted to know now,” he told HuffPost. “I completely disregarded everything she said.”

Allegretti stayed by Hanson’s side during two years of intensive treatment. On her last day of chemo, Feb. 28, 2018, Allegretti knew exactly what he wanted to do to celebrate: Ask Hanson for her hand in marriage.“I talked with Jill’s friends and family, and we decided how we could make her last day of chemo even better,” he said. “And then we planned everything out for the proposal with Memorial Sloan Kettering, the hospital where she was receiving treatment.”

The video of the proposal is nothing short of heartwarming.

“Jillian Hanson, will you marry me?” Allegretti asks, surrounded by his girlfriend’s family, friends and nurses.

“What? Wait no, really?!” a shaken-up Hanson replies, before eventually giving her answer: “Yes!”

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/wow-when-she-got-cancer-she-gave-her-boyfriend-an-out-then-he-proposed

Re: Wow ,when She Got Cancer, She Gave Her Boyfriend An 'out.' Then He Proposed. by johnkey: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
True love still exists even in Naija

(1) (Reply)

I Need FREE 1hr Chat With A Professional Doctor ? If That You. See Inside. / Chronic Sinusitis Treatment In Hyderabad | Sinusitis Cure / The 4 Magic Pills That Will Keep You Healthy, Productive And In Good Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.