Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes (1044 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
"I Don't Want Your Monuments. We Don't Build Monuments. We Build God's Kingdom" - Reinhard Bonnke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by nlPoster: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Quite sure he wasn't referring to the game.

He was a great man however, powerfully ministering for God. Even though (I just found out) many Nigerians did not approve of his message, he had the zeal to do mighty works for Jesus. Thank God for giving him strength to preach in Africa and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:

He was a great man however, powerfully ministering for God. Even though (I just found out) many Nigerians did not approve of his message, he had the zeal to do mighty works for Jesus. Thank God for giving him strength to preach in Africa and beyond.
Yes. I thank God also.

God bless.
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by kingralph(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
nlPoster:

I am curious. Why do many Nigerian not approve of his message?
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
What is your grouse with tithing? This satanist.
You are pained that the church is not in penury or what?
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2019
solite3:
Not surprised to see an upcoming and aspiring tithe-thief having issues with a sincere prayer to God for men who have passion for souls as Reinhard Bonnke, and not passion for tithes as their mentors.

I'm so pained that church is filled with men as you who have passion for tithes and not souls.

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised to see an upcoming and aspiring tithe-thief having issues with a sincere prayer to God for men who have passion for souls as Reinhard Bonnke, and not passion for tithes as their mentors.

I'm so pained that church is filled with men as you who have passion for tithes and not souls.
what has soul winning got to do with tithing? You pain will remain and possibly increase because God is going to bless his church the more.
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
solite3:
what has soul winning got to do with tithing? You pain will remain and possibly increase because God is going to bless his church the more.
You seem to be deliberately skipping the "passion" part, because that would expose your hypocrisy.

That's what soul winning has got to do with tithing, for someone cannot be passionate about soul winning and tithes at the same time, just like God and mammon. So it's either someone has passion for souls as Reinhard and myself, or someone has passion for tithes as yourself and your mentors.

The church is cursed with Pharisees like you there, for blessed are those who keep God's Word and cursed are those who don't.

So amount of possession is not a factor in that.

Luke 12:15 (KJV)

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem to be deliberately skipping the "passion" part, because that would expose your hypocrisy.

That's what soul winning has got to do with tithing, for someone cannot be passionate about soul winning and tithes at the same time, just like God and mammon. So it's either someone has passion for souls as Reinhard and myself, or someone has passion for tithes as yourself and your mentors.

The church is cursed with Pharisees like you there, for blessed are those who keep God's Word and cursed are those who don't.

So amount of possession is not a factor in that.

Luke 12:15 (KJV)

15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
@ bold delusion at its finest,

How does tithing translates to the gibberish you are spewing?

I cant speak of soul winning with a minister of satan like you.
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Several souls were lost @ the national stadium when this man brought his CFAN to Nigeria!

So i don't understand what made you think he has passion for souls if people die during his program!

And this ones need not talk about tithes because his cohorts gathering the crowd in preparation for their friend's material harvesting have already informed those coming to come and bless the lord with their belongings, in fact many often go with a quarter of their earnings which is far much more than the tenth called tithe! smiley
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
solite3:
@ bold delusion at its finest,

How does tithing translates to the gibberish you are spewing?

I cant speak of soul winning with a minister of satan like you.
Of course it not unexpected, if an upcoming and aspiring tithe-thief like you can't speak to anyone about soul winning which you have absolutely no passion for but tithes.

Repent or be damned!
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Amanda4life: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
kingralph:

I am curious. Why do many Nigerian not approve of his message?

He is not in for money

Or to generate money for any pastor, so they wouldn't like him or his message

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2019
"The Less Holy Spirit We Have, The More Cake And Coffee We Need To Keep The Church Going." - Reinhard Bonnke
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2019
"The Gospel Is ‘Good News’, Not ‘Good History’, Because When It’s Preached, It Happens." - Reinhard Bonnke

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
"Don't Plan With What Is In Your Pocket; Plan With What Is In God's Pocket." - Reinhard Bonnke

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Hiswordxray(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Amen brother

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Amen brother
God bless you bro.
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by BlueAngel444: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2019
solite3:

So are you saying that the church that didn't collect tithe was in penury undecided

1 Like

Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2019
"It Is A Tragedy When The Church Saves Money Instead Of Saving Souls. We Must Spend To Save."- Reinhard Bonnke
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2019
"Anyone Can Believe When God Is Already Moving. But Real Faith Is When You Step Out When It Seems That God Is Not Moving." - Reinhard Bonnke
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
We May Sing 'Welcome, Welcome, Holy Spirit', But He Does Not Come Because Of Our Welcome. He Is No Guest, No Stranger Invited In For An Hour Or Two. He Is The Lord From Heaven And He Invites Us Into His Presence. - Reinhard Bonnke
Re: Lord Give Us Men Like Reinhard Bonnke Who Have Passion For Souls And Not Tithes by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
"Don't Accept The Applause Of Men, And You Won't Be Destroyed By Their Criticism." - Reinhard Bonnke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Buys Medical Equipments In Abuja Hospitals / The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus / Is There Free Will In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.