Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money (847 Views)

Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / Make Money....be A Distributor/wholesaler Handmade Sandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money by Elachuks(f): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Our office is located at Zone B, Block 4, shop 15, ASPAMDA, Tradefair complex, Lagos. We are seeking for mini distributor of our Wash and Wax car shampoo.
Fuse Autocare car was is a product of U.A.E marketed and packaged by CHUIZ Golden here in Nigeria.

Our High Concentrate Car shampoo
�Protect car paint and wax
�Little quantity is needed to get the dirt and grime of card
�Washes and Waxes
�Rinses off immediately without leaving streaks.
�Very Economical

If you have what it takes to become a distri utor drop your numbers

Re: Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money by Skyfornia(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Would have loved to be a retailer..placing them in a show glass in front of my shop but I have a limited space...
Re: Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money by sonai: 5:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Hi, please send me details of how I can be a mini distributor and what the benefits are, via blessingadeosun02@gmail.com
Re: Become A Distributor With Little Or No Money by staniyere(m): 7:15am On Mar 27, 2020
Do you need a quick loan to finance business? AB MICRO FINANCE BANK is here for you.

Our documents are flexible
Fastest loan processing time of within 3days

It's easy, fast, reliable and convenient with minimal documentation and interest rate is low.

Call Stanley on 08035184417 .

Or visit our Branch office at ASPAMDA-TRADE FAIR MARKET and ask of STANLEY.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here If You Need A Side Hustle That Can earn you over 100k Per Month / Police Converts Their Van To Commercial Vehicle In Lagos (photos) / Business Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.