Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student (56244 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Inside Afe Babalola University Teaching Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by tomdon(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
grandstar:
For a mother to abandon a child, it can be very painful. She's an all weather pillar to depend on emotional and her dedication to you is total. She'll happily take a bullet for you.

For instance, if it was the dad that abandoned him, his mum would not dump him with relations to look after.

Well, just take it as it is and move on Poo like this happens. It isn't your fault. (Read Isaiah 49:15, 1 Timothy 5:8

It might not be a case of abandonment. The father may have prevailed and being less privileged, she may have had no choice but to let go. It might even be the mans fault that they're separated, it could be any of thems fault.
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by generationz(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chidorx60:

Aunty you mean your questionsss

Why don't you accept the fact that your assertion that the only chance first-class graduates have is to have a side hustle.....why can't you accept that saying this was dumb and shallow....

I guess u can advice your youngers ones to learn trade and handworks....at least they won't waste their years in schools...

Any graduate who jumps out with pass will begin to say that getting first class is worthless.....

Lol

You see when they say read and comprehend you won't listen.

If you have a faculty of law in your school you'll know most law lecturers also have chambers that handle cases worth millions of Naira. Their lavish lifestyle doesn't come from the peanuts they earn as lecturers.

Saka (I don port go mtn) is a lecturer at OAU.

Did he learn anything apart from theater arts?

Tell me, if he didn't have a side hustle as an actor which gave him the platform to earn millions from endorsement deals with Glo and later Mtn what would have been his fate?

What about our very own Sam Dede? Who is also a lecturer at Uniport as well as an actor.

Isn't that also a side hustle?

You mean to tell me Wole Soyinka has made more as a lecturer than he made from his books?

Isn't that a side hustle?

Please stop distracting your school biko. Read to understand.

As for your last paragraph, you not only proved you don't read, you proved that you are dull.

When in my first post on front page did I say first class was worthless?

If anything, I said he would enjoy the true worth of his first-class degree if he leaves the country.

In Canada, a gate man in a construction firm earns a better than your lecturers.

If he gets a gets a scholarship to do his masters there (I'm sure he will finish well) he has a good chance of securing a white collar job and sending giving his kids good education.

Stop distracting.your school by quoting me. Deep down you know your country is a pit of destruction.
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
generationz:

Lol

If you have a faculty of law in your school you'll know most law lecturers also have chambers that handle cases worth millions of Naira. Their lavish lifestyle doesn't come from the peanuts they earn as lecturers.

Tell me, if he didn't have a side hustle as an actor which gave him the platform to earn millions from endorsement deals with Glo and later Mtn what would have been his fate?

What about our very own Sam Dede? Who is also a lecturer at Uniport as well as an actor.

You mean to tell me Wole Soyinka has made more as a lecturer than he made from his books?

As for your last paragraph, you not only proved you don't read, you proved that you are dull.

If anything, I said he would enjoy the true worth of his first-class degree if he leaves the country.

In Canada, a gate man in a construction firm earns a better than your lecturers.

If he gets a gets a scholarship to do his masters there (I'm sure he will finish well) he has a good chance of securing a white collar job and sending giving his kids good education.

Stop distracting your school by quoting me. Deep down you know your country is a pit of destruction.
This girl who do you dis one....what makes you think lecturing is the only opportunity available for graduates who did very well in school.

You have such a shallow mind....my plight is that despite the economic frowning of the nation you should not generalize.....

But you proved to be one way human being.....to you its either u become a lecturer with a first-class or travel abroad that's the only way to make it
....aunty try to see my point many people have gotten opportunities not because of their side hustle but on the account of their first-class... So again stop generalizing...

If quoting you is a problem don't reply this post....talkative

And I see you are the type with a leaking mouth to abuse anyone just because you are in the comfort of your mat ...but I won't condescend to your level....try an eat something this evening
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by Joystark(f): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
mamajj17:

"AM HAPPY" dear

Lol. See who dey correct person grin

I am Happy. I'm Happy.

Not the same with "AM HAPPY"

Next time think before you rush dey correct people make you no gbagun too. grin

Modified: Oh shit.. I just viewed your d.p.

Forgive my manners. cry
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by JayPeeOham: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
generationz:

Name the schools under ASUU who don't suffer the same fate?

Their only hope is having a side business.

UNICEM!!! grin
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by giftometre: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2019
generationz:
I hope you get a good scholarship and leave this country.

Except you want to start carrying placard begging for your allowances as a lecturer.

That is if he will even be retained as a lecturer. If you are a Nigerian and have been in the academic sector for a while you will understand.
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by giftometre: 6:30am On Dec 11, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Why Economics come dey faculty of science?

I think it's typo error. it's in Faculty of Social Science
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by generationz(f): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Chidorx60:

This girl who do you dis one....what makes you think lecturing is the only opportunity available for graduates who did very well in school.

You have such a shallow mind....my plight is that despite the economic frowning of the nation you should not generalize.....

But you proved to be one way human being.....to you its either u become a lecturer with a first-class or travel abroad that's the only way to make it
....aunty try to see my point many people have gotten opportunities not because of their side hustle but on the account of their first-class... So again stop generalizing...

If quoting you is a problem don't reply this post....talkative

And I see you are the type with a leaking mouth to abuse anyone just because you are in the comfort of your mat ...but I won't condescend to your level....try an eat something this evening

He still quoted me. grin grin

Worse off he has changed his mouth from attacking me with his myopic view.

Why dont you just stay on the academic lane you were when you first attacked me.

You insulted me and I replied you in kind now you are crying. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by generationz(f): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2019
giftometre:

That is if he will even be retained as a lecturer. If you are a Nigerian and have been in the academic sector for a while you will understand.

Of course, he might not be retained.

However you and I know that no matter what sector he ends up working in he will be ten times better off working in that same sector abroad.

Many people get duped of millions just to secure a visa and get out.

This degree is a one way ticket.

It might not be a guarantee but it has solved about 50% of the issue.

If he doesn't land a good job overseas then he can return to naija. Hopefully, he will get employment with his First and second degree.

But let's all stop acting like Nigeria insist the inferior option for someone who has options like him.
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by kunleweb: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
generationz:

Lol

Stop distracting.your school by quoting me. Deep down you know your country is a pit of destruction.

You are harsh o. How will you manage a man with this kind of tongue?

Anyway I need an information from you
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by generationz(f): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
kunleweb:

You are harsh o. How will you manage a man with this kind of tongue?

Anyway I need an information from you

It's funny that you've never quoted any of my other comments when I chose not to reply the person the same way they talk to me or noticed when I refused to reply several caustic mentions from male nairalanders because men are the only ones allowed to get angry.

#doublestandards.

So, Mr. Kunle, what would you like me to do for you?
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by zeshanbilal(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Awesome! You did very hard work to be here, we appreciate your effort smiley
Nero Platinum 2020 Suite + Crack
Re: Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student by Ndipe(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2020
God's Grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Big Snake Killed In Bayero University Kano / Medical Students Writing Exams In Bauchi University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.