Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition (62612 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Daddyboy21: 1:48am On Dec 10, 2019
We supply dolomite at affordable rate to any part of the country and any part of the world. Call or watsapp +2349021738517

1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by opebiboy: 1:51am On Dec 10, 2019
GreetMe:

A big joke! What message are they passing to the legit hustlers
stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is a legit hustler. Nothing like legit, we are all thieves. You even stole today in your so called legit hustle. Pot calling kettle black. Jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by demoBaba: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I just saw it on instagram. Nigeria is truly a joke sha. Hardwork doesn't pay o! angry

Why Nigeria a joke? He was arrested and charged to court of law , the court give bail conditions he perfected the conditions, and was released, still complaining.
While Sowore was sent to court of giving him bail conditions, he perfected the bail conditions, still he wasn't released, you complain also.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by PrinceMajestic: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2019
Does meeting his bail condition means no more court case for him too? Like his completely free of all charges? If its like that indeed crime and fraud pays a big deal in nigeria. Cus pple like them metuh olisa, ffk etc they are all free men since they met their bail terms. Someone enlighten me if bail term fulfilment means no case.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Kingrefreshed: 4:14am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:
Either he gets bail or not ... Lets go biblical here ... Whatever you sow you will reap in time to come ... Also no peace for the wicked ... The Bible is complete... Most of these yahoo guys that makes others weep to amount wealth to themselves will see paper and call it money when time comes ,its no curse its biblical ..whatever you dont work for wont last ...how many yahoo boys you don see above 60years ? They end up terribly ...dont quote me if you dont understand what have said pls ... Igi koni wo pawa o

Don't be a foolish fool. The whites are doing more terrible things to the blacks. Nobody buys this you're crap again.

Most of the yahoo boys are making people weep "....my ass! Is being a Nigerian not making you weep? Is buhari and APC not making you weep?

If you want to leave above 60 years practice good hygiene! All the people killing young bright guys in your village are above 60 years.

Use your sense!

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by nairalanduseles: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2019
GreetMe:

A big joke! What message are they passing to the legit hustlers

Face ur hussle jealousy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by alexola20(m): 4:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by kellidoo(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Yet sowore is not a free man yet,
Which kain naija be this?

The difference between both of them is money.... Federal Government needs his money
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Qoko: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't know when Nigerian will be wise about bail, nothing incriminating was found with him, EFCC just roped him cos of his lifestyles, the only effidential crime he'll charged for is unregistered BDC and probably money laundry.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Kuvuki7788: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2019
You are right bro. No yahoo 60years ago. I know with time even yahoo will end and it seems its ending already that's why most of this boys now ventures into money ritual. May God save our soul.
figure007:
Either he gets bail or not ... Lets go biblical here ... Whatever you sow you will reap in time to come ... Also no peace for the wicked ... The Bible is complete... Most of these yahoo guys that makes others weep to amount wealth to themselves will see paper and call it money when time comes ,its no curse its biblical ..whatever you dont work for wont last ...how many yahoo boys you don see above 60years ? They end up terribly ...dont quote me if you dont understand what have said pls ... Igi koni wo pawa o
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:

But Politifians wey dy loot the money wey belong to poor lives longer than 60.
Forget bro...,Who fraud people dies before 60,so as those who doesn't.

But dammn it,Fraud is Bad

But life is so unfair sad

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Don't be a foolish fool. The whites are doing more terrible things to the blacks. Nobody buys this you're crap again.

Most of the yahoo boys are making people weep "....my ass! Is being a Nigerian not making you weep? Is buhari and APC not making you weep?

If you want to leave above 60 years practice good hygiene! All the people killing young bright guys in your village are above 60 years.

Use your sense!

You said it all My Nigga.

Show me a rich person person spending a clean money in this country,I bet it is 1 outta 10.

Yahoo wey pastors dy do sef worse pass.

Only God decides who lives Long,not SIN.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Renforce: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2019
DRPAIT123:

Bros I just taya.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 5:38am On Dec 10, 2019
demoBaba:

Why Nigeria a joke? He was arrested and charged to court of law , the court give bail conditions he perfected the conditions, and was released, still complaining.
While Sowore was sent to court of giving him bail conditions, he perfected the bail conditions, still he wasn't released, you complain also.

We all live here bro,there's no case jare.

It dies henceforth.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 5:40am On Dec 10, 2019
If you are a poor man ,and lack basic amenities.

How will you even live above 60 in this shithole country.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:

What you don't work for,won't last yenyen ,When did Yahoo start that you seeing one that doesn't live above 60,you don't know what you saying, ain't quoting you, talking you to Order grin,before you come for me tongue

Bros if you apply common sense, and luck is on your side, it would last even generations to come will benefit from it.

Are you kidney me grin

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by TemmyT002(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Commentor:
Nigerians don't know the meaning of bail.

Hahaha
At all

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by TemmyT002(m): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Many people don't know the meaning of bail sha
They think bail means freedom
Eh ya

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by IprintMONEY: 6:11am On Dec 10, 2019
they made hi even more popular lol.
my guy sharparly delete all hin insta post lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I just saw it on instagram. Nigeria is truly a joke sha. Hardwork doesn't pay o! angry

Before?,you can't live on hardwork and get a good life in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2019
ardiva:
In Nigeria, bail means go and sin no more.

Bless you,bless you.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2019
opebiboy:
You are a confirm mumu. Death befalls all men anytime. It doesn't matter if you are good or bad and moreover there is no good person. We are all criminals cos everyone protects his/her personal interest. You don't hate yahoo, you just hate the fact that you are not the one making the money. Make jealousy kill you there!

Absolutely!, Make I hear say bros see fraud money wey huge ,like 1billion ,make in no clinch am.

Hypocritical Disordeness angry

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Egobe: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2019
opebiboy:
You are a confirm mumu. Death befalls all men anytime. It doesn't matter if you are good or bad and moreover there is no good person. We are all criminals cos everyone protects his/her personal interest. You don't hate yahoo, you just hate the fact that you are not the one making the money. Make jealousy kill you there!

Absolutely!

The bros no reason the matter well, in just want to type.

Even the Evil ones last longer.

Make I hear say bros see fraud money wey huge ,like 1billion ,make in no clinch am.

Hypocritical Disordeness angry
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by timesup234: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Kuvuki7788:
You are right bro. No yahoo 60years ago. I know with time even yahoo will end and it seems its ending already that's why most of this boys now ventures into money ritual. May God save our soul.
nothing like money rituals enough of this bull crap. People make money and not spirit. Killing someone will never translate into money. Lets stop thinking like dummies
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:02am On Dec 10, 2019
DRPAIT123:
You won't understand the kain naija this be, am sure Sowore is the one paying your sch fees and feeding you since you were born. Can't you just keep quiet for once?
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2019
This country is a big joke where anything goes.
The guy know say naija law go bend if Dem see money.the guy jaa commot for Dubai come naija.
If to say na US arrest am,the guy no go smell freedom

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by DieselGen: 7:10am On Dec 10, 2019
opebiboy:

Correct!
Even Jacob when join em mama collect em broda blessings na yahoo. God still love em bless em. People quote the Holy book but yet don't understand it. Believe it or not, any which way na way, just don't be caught...

4 Likes

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by m140(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:
Your tank of wisdom will not dry, you have said it all. I don't know why young people dont draw inspiration from mark,bill and I bliv some legit young guys dey this country cus they have big dreams ahead they don't flaunt their wealth,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by BurbeeStyles(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Hushpuppi don humble

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by idonhammer: 7:36am On Dec 10, 2019
What makes it a joke? The guy has no case.

candidbabe:
Nawaa oooooo unbelievable, Naija is a joke.

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by piagetskinner(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2019
Olajumoke11:
It’s only the rich that can enjoy the law... If Na all these level 1, level 2 yahoo boy, they wouldn’t have been able to perfect the bail conditions but if you get money either legal or illegal, the law will bend.

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by aalangel(f): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Money money money......it's a rich man's world (In ABBA's voice)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.