Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition (62589 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Obi Cubana Regains Freedom After Three Nights In EFCC Custody / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by 2Odds101(f): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2019
DONXE:
If this guy was Ibo the story would have been different
If he was an ibo man that launders money for politicians ,his story wouldn't have been different..you think dude met his bail term alone...external forces help am.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by idonhammer: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Don't mind the mf, e dey pain am say he no Sabi the level.

opebiboy:
You are a confirm mumu. Death befalls all men anytime. It doesn't matter if you are good or bad and moreover there is no good person. We are all criminals cos everyone protects his/her personal interest. You don't hate yahoo, you just hate the fact that you are not the one making the money. Make jealousy kill you there!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by idonhammer: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Don't be a foolish fool. The whites are doing more terrible things to the blacks. Nobody buys this you're crap again.

Most of the yahoo boys are making people weep "....my ass! Is being a Nigerian not making you weep? Is buhari and APC not making you weep?

If you want to leave above 60 years practice good hygiene! All the people killing young bright guys in your village are above 60 years.

Use your sense!

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by PotatoSalad(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Cosmatikka:
The first thing the mugu should do is to delete him IG account.
Go home and enjoy ur loot quietly
They need that media publicity to get more clients. Na so e be.
Naija is a joke
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by idonhammer: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2019
Anoda bloody hypocrite...A man like you just paid 100million NGN to bail himself out and you are here talking bullshit. Continue with your legit hustle.You will surely live above 115 years.

m140:

Your tank of wisdom will not dry, you have said it all. I don't know why young people dont draw inspiration from mark,bill and I bliv some legit young guys dey this country cus they have big dreams ahead they don't flaunt their wealth,

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by partnerbizn4(m): 8:21am On Dec 10, 2019
seankafor:
Na him fellow aza men bail am out..
Hustle oooo
E get why
wetin be aza men?
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by SKINDOGGY: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:
Either he gets bail or not ... Lets go biblical here ... Whatever you sow you will reap in time to come ... Also no peace for the wicked ... The Bible is complete... Most of these yahoo guys that makes others weep to amount wealth to themselves will see paper and call it money when time comes ,its no curse its biblical ..whatever you dont work for wont last ...how many yahoo boys you don see above 60years ? They end up terribly ...dont quote me if you dont understand what have said pls ... Igi koni wo pawa o
Soo poor people wey dy die below dat age nkọ
Good people wey dy die d same nkọ
U beta sin nd be rich than to sin and still be in abject poverty.
Sometimes I ask myself all this poor village witches nd wizard why can't dy use same energy to do money rituals
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Clinghton: 9:10am On Dec 10, 2019
The money court gives people as bail where does it go to?
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by nuelsam: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2019
jasmine1600:
You all don’t hate the crime, you all are angry because ur not the one getting the money.
cc: A white guys comment on instablog.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2019
babamadiba:
Bail conditions Na just propaganda. The guy must have bribed his way out with hell lot of cash. Every man get em price no matter how strict you claim to be

Not true.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by paradigmshift(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2019
Cosmatikka:
The first thing the mugu should do is to delete him IG account.
Go home and enjoy ur loot quietly

go n delete it for him na...
mumu

1 Like

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by paradigmshift(m): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2019
babamadiba:
Bail conditions Na just propaganda. The guy must have bribed his way out with hell lot of cash. Every man get em price no matter how strict you claim to be

no bribe anything...
did u read d charges against him lmao.
9ja na useless country
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by paradigmshift(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2019
Hedonisco:
Good news. But it's still injustice that his bail condition was so stiff. N100m for what? Wetin he do, according to the EFCC charges? ? ?

But still, I'm happy he met the conditions.

d guy did nothing.
9ja na yeye country...........
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Revolva(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
I tell una say Dem no go do am anything

Naija be rich n buy way out
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by paradigmshift(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2019
Alvin212:
Fake news

No recent pictures
No videos

Na 3years old picture

e pain am..
awon ode
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Daviestunech(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2019
figure007:
Either he gets bail or not ... Lets go biblical here ... Whatever you sow you will reap in time to come ... Also no peace for the wicked ... The Bible is complete... Most of these yahoo guys that makes others weep to amount wealth to themselves will see paper and call it money when time comes ,its no curse its biblical ..whatever you dont work for wont last ...how many yahoo boys you don see above 60years ? They end up terribly ...dont quote me if you dont understand what have said pls ... Igi koni wo pawa o
They don't know yet...
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by freedomfyta: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2019
Sure bookings certain to win.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by DRPAIT123(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Chiefochiefo post=84783066]
You won't understand the kain naija this be, am sure Sowore is the one paying your sch fees and feeding you since you were born. Can't you just keep quiet for once?[/quo
Ain't playing Dirty with a born loser, get a life
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Barzinime(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Lol grin grin
What i have realized on social media is that majority of comments made are based on the first(no matter how senseless it is)
And that tells you how gullible majority of Nigerians are

Commentor:
Nigerians don't know the meaning of bail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by damosade(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
I still believe in hard work, integrity and consistency not because of today but for our future and the future of our children.

We register your business with corporate affairs commission, process your TIN, process your SCUML and audited statement of account,
I also do compliance certificate - NSITF, BPP, ITF, PENCOM, FRCN, which I can assist you with if you need my assistance.

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by goatface: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Go and sin no more
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by GreetMe(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
opebiboy:
stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is a legit hustler. Nothing like legit, we are all thieves. You even stole today in your so called legit hustle. Pot calling kettle black. Jealousy
I am not a thief guy, stop projecting ur insecurities on me yahoo boy. i guess i pricked ur conscience. The wicked runneth when no man pursueth undecided
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by GreetMe(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Face ur hussle jealousy
Jealous of Mompha I don't know?

Guy say another thing to justify your conscience. Hustle legit so you can enjoy ur money in peace...it's just an advice
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Legendguru: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Oh
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by Tejumola856: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Joke apart!!! That 100m who is the owner of it

Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by m140(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
idonhammer:
Anoda bloody hypocrite...A man like you just paid 100million NGN to bail himself out and you are here talking bullshit. Continue with your legit hustle.You will surely live above 115 years.

Bros do anything you like. Mr dont need that kind of money. Am not desperate to make it by all means. If that's your dream keep doing it. I can never draw inspiration from mompha or hushpuppy. Mr I love my life if you hate yours, I dont need destroy another person's life to live large. I give value and my clients are always happy to see me. I dont need watch my back always because I want to make money. Am a free man. I so much value my future.
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by JayPeeOham: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Ismaila Mustapha a.k.a Mompha has regained his freedom after perfecting the bail conditions handed to him by a Lagos High Court.

Mompha who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 14 counts bordering on fraud, money laundering and running a foreign exchange business without the authorisation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), was granted a N100m bail on Friday, November 29.

The Dubai-based Nigerian businessman was admitted to bail with one surety who must be a landed property owner by Justice Mohammad Liman, who ordered him to deposit his passport with the Deputy Chief Registrar of the court and report at the EFCC office every fortnight to show that he has not left the country.

Mompha has now perfected his bail conditions as he was spotted with his friends earlier today after regaining his freedom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53HMEtHd-t/

Las Las anything worth doing is worth doing well!!!!

If u want do Yahoo do am well!!!!

How many Lagos Yahoo boys fit pay N100m bail if caught?!
Re: Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition by nadiq1: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Yet sowore is not a free man yet,
Which kain naija be this?
Mompha didn't start a revolution �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.