Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter (91384 Views)

Rivers United Forward Ishaq Rafiu Joins Slovenian Club / Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating Club President's Daughter / Slovenian Club Terminates Contract Of Nigerian For Impregnating Clubs President (2) (3) (4)

Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A Nigerian player (name withheld) in a Slovenian club too without a name as well? What manner of silly journalism. Name withheld for what purpose? Did he commit a crime? This def is fake news
Not fake bro .. Its everywhere
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by AreaFada2: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2019
expert234:

Was there a rule that forbids players from dating the president's daughter?

Did he rape her or they both agreed (like two adults) to have sex and get pregnant?
Dude make the guy thread carefully. Dem fit "next level" this thing to rape o.

Till today nobody can say for certain how rape allegation finished Etim Essien's very promising career in Belgium. Whether or nor it was actually rape. In the West there is no recovery from rape allegation especially if a foreigner. Slovenia is part of EU now.

Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by lexy2014: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Okwyjesus:

Why him no go face his hussle and advice him Jay Jay.

We Nigerians know how to concentrate with hussle when we travel out.

Is there anywhere in story that says that he wasn't doing his job? Does doing his job prevent him from having a love life? Can u tell d name of any footballer who doesn't have a love life? Can u tell me d name of any Nigerian abroad who doesn't have a love life? D Nigerians that went abroad and married foreigners were they not facing their hustle?
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Awoo88: 11:20am On Dec 10, 2019
So no body told this fool that you can not doll around with the boss's girl and go free. Stay away from the women in your boss's life. Mumu boy.

Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by justman911(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You just typed trash. They are both adults. Ingrates because he fell in love with a lady and got her pregnant? Is it the low self esteem that is speaking through you? The problem is because the guy is black. Simple

Everything does not involve colour, pink, green, black, or blue, he wasn't a very smart man to be honest.
There is nothing wrong in letting the dad know he is interested in his daughter. Some men especially in eastern European countries still respect values.
Though his daughter is infinitely stupid as well but the guy knowing odds are not in his favour should've backed down, or done things the right way. As it stands, the dad can believe that the guy just wants to use his seemingly naive daughter and you can't really prove him wrong.

I know lots of guys with white girls and the girl's parents approve. Europeans are becoming a little less shallow minded, so I still maintain he should've done things the right way.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by TemmyT002(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Hahaha
Bad guy
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by justman911(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2019
jaxxy:
Why are Nigerians so irresponsible. U love her means u shud impregnate her? Has her parents approved or even aware of ur relationship? No!

Why must it be the president of the clubs daughter? Sm will think Ure a gold digger or opportunist even though that may or may not be the case. I’m just less than 6months of meeting the gal u impregnated her? Is that the job u were employed to do? Instead of facing ur budding career u are chasing women up and down like a dog.

Exactly my point
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Enyimbamercedes: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2019
Oshey! Striker!! They signed you to score goals...

Your scored the ultimate goal
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Kingluqman(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
I know if you fit delete this, you go wish to delete am now. You too know sey na rubish you just talk. Abeg, e Rape am? Inferiority complex dey worry you!!
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it's a shame.

Before hailing the guy, try and reason this:

Imagine you being the president of a company and you have a son and a daughter aged 22 and 26, then a guy walks in for employment and eventually pass the test and interview.

Three months later, you hear he has pregnanted your daughter, won't that be a shame to you??

The said player is an ingrate also, but let's not blame him because it is very difficult to control Kongi.

It could have been the daughter that wanted it and ended up getting pregnant. I wonder what was going on as the guy was digging deeper and deeper into her honeypot??

Well the truth remain, he is a player and remains a player. Sure citizenship and visa loading.....

See as him take japaa from Nigeria finally.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Damienrule(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2019
This news is totally fake angry
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Isoduwa(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Tobinrobin post=84775761]A Nigerian player (name withheld) in a Slovenian club too without a name as well? What manner of silly journalism. Name withheld for what purpose? Did he commit a crime? This def is fake news

My brother the disgrace don too much
World wide Nigerian dey trend for sweet dreams �
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Fxwarrior: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Iamvetlander:
I see nothing wrong In this case. They both love each other.... But the guy sharp ooo grin

Of all women, why her?
Its like a student impregnating the daughter of his VC! shocked
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by millionboi2: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:
My brother better you die a Sky-Diver than settle for the average. After all something they said, must Kill a Man

By the way, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
See dem

Hahahaha

Naija,anywie thy go thy must commit
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Fxwarrior: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2019
zeestone99:

What is wrong in a daughter getting pregnant for an employee. Change your mentality. Come to think of it, who did mikel impregnate.

Hunger never jam you wella. Shebi what's wrong with nailing your boss daughter abi? undecided
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DrMuzungu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kylekent59:
If this news is true, then it's a shame.
Imagine you being the president of a company and you have a son and a daughter aged 22 and 26, then a guy walks in for employment and eventually pass the test and interview.
Three months later, you hear he has pregnanted your daughter, won't that be a shame to you??

The outcome would be: If she wanted it, and he agrees to marry her, and IF I SEE THAT HE HAS FUTURE, then fine. Otherwise, one late night or early morning he will just disappear. Not even psychics will find what remains of him.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DarkJeddi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:
My brother better you die a Sky-Diver than settle for the average. After all something they said, must Kill a Man

By the way, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Nonsense,it's a f00l that doesn't know his priorities.. angry
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DarkJeddi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
fake news
It's not fake..
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DarkJeddi(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
pedel:
The OP should thank God that there are no law against fake news yet.
He would be looking at doing serious time for misleading the public.

It's not fake news..

Try and followup on issues,even Brila Sports Radio had a discussion on the news this morning..
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DarkJeddi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Damienrule:
This news is totally fake angry
It's not fake,

The news is everywhere,even Brila Sports Radio had a discussion on it this morning..
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by omohlexy: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Go and play ball, you decided to play toto. Now you have scored a goal. More power to your Rod, More grease to the KPEKUS. see ya life?
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by DebrahDivah(f): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nigerian Witches!!! Uhmmm.....
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by yenereal(m): 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Bless u kind Sir...tell u one fing that cannur be withheld the Sense behind wat u just penned down..
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Gordson: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
ALPHABASE:
IBADAN MAN WILL CALL THIS NIGGAR SAP SOOTER grin

Lmao cheesy
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Akios63(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
racists
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by loganx: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
breach of contract!
As far as she is an adult, terminating his contract is a breach on the agreement. Sue the club and president to FIFA arbitration court.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Encapsulate: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Don't blame the president jor, after the guy scored the daughter, the president is afraid the next goal might be a hatrick pregnancy (triplet) with is wife.

U just can't keep people like that around u else u will be doubting weather ur wife's pregnancy is actually yours.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Encapsulate: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
DebrahDivah:
Nigerian Witches!!! Uhmmm.....

Wishes can't control a guys d***k, even the guy can't. it has a mind of its own

Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by sharone21(f): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Just 6mths? Instead of building your career first, then if u like the girl, LOVE the parents and be very friendly to them...rather, u go behind with Naija men oversabi sense, go give her belle to force your way into their empire and 'hit' overnight even if your career becomes dead....u don't know that rich people are picky when it comes to who their heirs and heiresses marry, so that calamity won't befall them and their empires...some may even pay detectives to do background check, not even for a Naija man....Nigerians are synonymous with things not so palatable abroad UNLESS u prove otherwise.....Btw, u really ready to marry her or na audio marriage? After, u fit run go village as big boy to marry your towns gal. And as per the pregnancy, forget that u have a child outside Nigeria, her dad will sort that out, even though u want to put him in an embarrassing position.
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by movingclouds(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A Nigerian player (name withheld) in a Slovenian club too without a name as well? What manner of silly journalism. Name withheld for what purpose? Did he commit a crime? This def is fake news
Surely a fake news... See how people are taking that seriously... Fakest news of the year
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by aswani(m): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
AreaFada2:

Dude make the guy thread carefully. Dem fit "next level" this thing to rape o.

Till today nobody can say for certain how rape allegation finished Etim Essien's very promising career in Belgium. Whether or nor it was actually rape. In the West there is no recovery from rape allegation especially if a foreigner. Slovenia is part of EU now.
Etim Esin but your point is well made.
He should have protected himself in more ways th an one. ]
Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Hifeylove: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
My brother my brother .. you are a sharp shooter as you want to be the in-law to Abramovic.. upon all the babes wey Dey Slovenia.. sorry but this what you met on your way...

Re: Slovenian Club Sacks Nigerian Player For Impregnating President’s Daughter by Legendguru: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Instead of the player to face is duty

Ava And Mia Mikel Obi Adorable In 'Big Girls School' Attire (Pix) / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel / Achraf Hakimi's Wife Filed For A Divorce, But Found Out He Got No Property

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52