Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS (35833 Views)

Senate Confirms Yahaya Muhammad, Buhari Nominee ‘Started’ School Before Birth / Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes / President Buhari Names Muhammad Nami As New FIRS Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by sencekompis: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
welcome to

the republic of northern and Muslim republic
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by atiku4President(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Gratefulll post=84790196] cry
His fanily will start receiving CVs from every part of the world now. [/quote
hahaha
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by planetx: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2019
Very mediocre CV, but you people should enjoy your fulani federal republic. Never liked the man and never supported him so let him appoint his fellow abokis even as your local government chairman.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Godfullsam(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2019
helinues:
If he is qualified for the position, I wish him good luck

Based on his CV, he is not qualified. There are better candidates but this is the best the north could offer.

Expect our revenue generation to fall drastically as soon as he takes over.

All the ex governors, senators and the big guys from the north will soon send their kids to the FIRS boss for employement, majority of whom may not be abke to command simple English.

They will soon run diwn FIRS and move on..

That is typical of the north.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by skedman(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
aolawale025:

He has the other version.,.... ANAN.
How can you compare ican with anan
International and local
Pharmacy and pharmacology

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by AMOSCO2010(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
For clarity sake, the man is from Niger state, Agaie Lg,Nupe by tribe and not Fulani as some of you are calling him, Not everybody from north is Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by limitless777(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bosses Of The Biggest ��n Revenue Generation Agencies At A Glance:
FIRS: Muhammad M. Nami, Borno State
DPR: Mordecai Ladan, Niger
Custom: Hamid Ali, Bauchi
NNPC: Abba Kyari, Borno
PPPRA: Abdulkadir Saidu, Katsina
NPA: H.B Usman, Katsina
PMB's nepotism has no border!� South West how market?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by nwadiuko1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
PataAlhaja:
[s][/s]

ANAN na qualification?

Mtcheeeeeew
na you get your mouth bro.....and it doesnt stop him from being an accountant.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by nwadiuko1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
garfield1:

So those that use neco instead of waec are inferior?
bro some of them are foolish like that ohhh...don't waste your time on them.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Okoroawusa: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordAzubuike:

So what's the difference ? Whether you're from nupe, kanuri, Fulani , hausa etc, you fall under the same umbrella.
If you say so. Don't get agitated when someone lumps you together with the Yoruba n call all of you "afonja"

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Okoroawusa: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
limitless777:

Muhammad Nami is Nupe from Niger state
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Uchek(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thank you my brother!

Coldie:

Stop lieing. Jonathan didn't for once marginalize the north, be didn't have the balls to do that, it was too obvious he was always trying to please the north, it was do much that he even appointed a northerner Inec chairman when he knew his major opponent was from the north and that was his undoing. Stop lieing
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Okoroawusa: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
AreaFada2:

Not economics, not accounting, not mathematics, not even any of these at postgraduate level, lol.

Now imagine what it will take a Northerner to enter ABU and study sociology.

A southerner CANNOT enter Polytechnic Nekede or Ibandan poly with a similar grade.
Are you aware that Peter Obi read Philosophy n finished with either 2.2 or 3rd class. Today he is the owner of a bank.

My childhood friend read Zoology, today he is an accountant n works as a tax consultant.

A wise man once said," It's not WHO you are born to be that matters but WHAT you have in your heart to be"

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by abdulkayus(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
limitless777:

Even though I don't agree to PMB notch for tribalism which is obvious, the nominated FIRS boss is not from Borno but from Niger state, he is Nupe (Tapa) from Niger state just like the immediate former IG of Police also. Always get your assertion right.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Plumville: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Exactly my thoughts. All I see is better packaging. They didn’t even mention companies he is on their board.
JonDon12:
12. He COULDNT PASS ICAN.
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Princemolar101: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
I thought When you want talk about person you start with his name and where he hails from or is there something you are not telling me ?I don't know why some zombies think they can deceive all brains with their zombie walk they forgot some brains are still working well as you have said ,the man is a saint no one like him idiot.
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Princemolar101: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Princemolar101:
I thought When you want talk about person you start with his name and where he hails from or is there something you are not telling me ?I don't know why some zombies think they can deceive all brains with their zombie walk they forgot some brains are still working well as you have said ,the man is a saint no one like him idiot.
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by omobaba1759: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
I DON'T NEED TO READ THE WRITE UP. TO ME, IT'S JUST ANOTHER ABOKI FROM THE NORTH
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by delaveres(f): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
you can't compare ICAN with ANAN...... so different

aolawale025:

He has the other version.,.... ANAN.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Champneys: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Same noni.
A fuc...king dunce just like Buhari himself.
Nami, Buhari's friend.
One chance
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Champneys: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Godfullsam:

Based on his CV, he is not qualified. There are better candidates but this is the best the north could offer.
Expect our revenue generation to fall drastically as soon as he takes over.
All the ex governors, senators and the big guys from the north will soon send their kids to the FIRS boss for employement, majority of whom may not be abke to command simple English.
They will soon run diwn FIRS and move on..
That is typical of the north.
As usual, we sidestep competence and qualifications and accommodate compensation, nepotism and politics.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by causimalbarka(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dikegodspower:
13..he is a Fulani/Muslim fundamentalist

Bros!!! Get ur fact right...
He is a nupe man from Niger state not in any way related to Fulani..
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by causimalbarka(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
JonDon12:
12. He COULDNT PASS ICAN.

He has Anan

Northerners go for ANAN more than ICAN..
While southwesterns go for ICAN. I don't why though

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by Omonuejegbo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not impressed with his CV. I’m also not impressed with the decision of the president to appoint Northerners as heads of the three major revenue generating agencies. NNPC, Custom and FIRS are now headed by Northerners. Not very good for the image of the president. About time he start shedding the toga of an ethnocentric leader.
you forgot to mention NPA.
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by limitless777(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
abdulkayus:

Even though I don't agree to PMB notch for tribalism which is obvious, the nominated FIRS boss is not from Borno but from Niger state, he is Nupe (Tapa) from Niger state just like the immediate former IG of Police also. Always get your assertion right.

WOW!!!

thanks Sir
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by limitless777(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Muhammad Nami is Nupe from Niger state
Thanks BABA

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by yusluvad(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hausa, hausa, hausa.
Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by blackboy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Not an impressive CV. I have said it before and its confirmed again. Aso Rock has Kaduna people. Notice almost if not all those appointed have something or a connection to Kaduna. If you doubt, double check.
I won't complain again. We saw all the in aka Change era so what did we expect from Next Level. It was not a coup, though a flawed election but those who came out to the rallies or campaigning gave support to the result.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by seguno2: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
seunmsg:
I’m not impressed with his CV. I’m also not impressed with the decision of the president to appoint Northerners as heads of the three major revenue generating agencies. NNPC, Custom and FIRS are now headed by Northerners. Not very good for the image of the president. About time he start shedding the toga of an ethnocentric leader.

What of NPA?
Is it not a revenue generating agency headed by a northerner?
Everyone’s eyes will soon be clear, including those who sang change and next level that they have found their saviour.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Nami Biography, 11 Things To Know About Buhari’s Nominee To Head FIRS by orion7: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
seunmsg:
Sieze noise there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BOKO HARAM: Battle-field Account Of A Military Deserter / ‘My Transition Hours’ A Book By Goodluck Jonathan / Muslim Youths Protect Christians During Xmas Service In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.