Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Learn The ABC Of Snail Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn The ABC Of Snail Farming (747 Views)

Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail / Different Types Of Snail Species / Price Of Snail(aa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The ABC Of Snail Farming by everythingagric: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Snails are used for food while the slime is used for cosmetics and medicines due to the amino acids that it contains. One liter of Snail Slime is sold for 40Euros minimum in Europe, a great source of forex.

As our population becomes more interested in healthier living and low-cholesterol diets, snails will become a popular alternative to all the fatty and non-healthy meats that flood our markets nowadays.

With this session, you will get to learn how to start or improve your snail farming business. The step by step of how to run a successful and profitable snail farm.

*What You Will Learn*
. Types of Snails
. How to Breed Snails
• How ro Run a Snail Farm
• Off-taker(s) links in Snail Farming
• Starting a profitable Snail Value Chain business from Farm to Better Health, Beauty & Wealth

Date: 21st November, 2019
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: WhatsApp

Re: Learn The ABC Of Snail Farming by Vicol555(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2019
Sir, plz I missed your last training of 17th December. I am very interested in snail farming. How can I access your training.
Re: Learn The ABC Of Snail Farming by everythingagric: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Another edition of snail farming training would hold January, kindly watch out for the date. You can also drop your WhatsApp number here and be rest assured we will send you a message as soon as the date is out. Thank you

Vicol555:
Sir, plz I missed your last training of 17th December. I am very interested in snail farming. How can I access your training.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In Katsina State / I Need Cracked Tonns Of Palm Kernel Urgently / 5 Acres Of Land At Ashipa Village, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.