Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) (117956 Views)

Watch Out For These Russian Disinformation Trolls! Fox News Has Begun! / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Marvieduke(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Even by hearing the word Imperial, I will just change lane to normal eggs
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Eagle eggs?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Imstrong2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
That's some African countries budget

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by samteebiz3: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Can one boil /fry it to eat?

I will buy one and see if it can. My own question is what kind of bird or fowl laid the eggs?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by goat22: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
Donexy16:
But what exactly will I do with the "eggs" if I buy them
[/s]
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by eyizlive(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
I have a dream to eat bread with one of this eggs.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by cosmos1440: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Hi guys, I recently visited the Faberge Museum in Saint Petersburg and I took some pictures and made a video of the historical Faberge eggs that are collectively worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA

Faberge eggs are jewelled eggs created by the House of Fabergé, in St. Petersburg, Imperial Russia. The first Fabergé egg was crafted for Tsar Alexander III, who gifted it to his wife, the Empress Maria Feodorovna.

The due to the finite number of the eggs, they are coveted and rare to collect. The UK Royal family and The Prince of Monaco are among the lucky owners of faberge eggs.

Below is a video of 9 of the original imperial eggs and how much they cost, as well as pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWAul0XCVE

First picture is the Renaissance egg and it's worth ₦7 BILLION NAIRA

Second picture is the Cockerel egg which is worth ₦1.5 BILLION NAIRA

Third picture is the Duchess of Marlborough egg

And the fourth is the coronation egg which is worth ₦7 BILLION NAIRA

Tsar Alexander III, the last emperor of Russia. Anything related to Russian history reminds me of the gruesome extermination of this noble family.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
ehissi:
Na the fowl whey lay the golden egg I need
Typical Nigerian, grin Greedy fella!

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by ovcwality(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
op is it normal bird egg?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by executive12: 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
In 2004, Viktor Vekselberg, an oil and gas tycoon, paid $100m for nine imperial eggs which are currently on display at the faberge museum. He bought them off the estate of Michael Forbes, the magazine publisher who had collected them over his lifetime. cc @lalasticlala

I believe you meant Malcolm Forbes.
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:

Smh
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2019
Can one see the Future through the Eggs? undecided
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na to break am use am chop yam or use am make cake this Xmas. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Where are those gullible goons who Always claim on here it's the End time? or the end of the world.

Poor Goons wishing world ends. grin
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
dont make it look like fowl egg
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Balogunodua(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Will that egg take me to heaven
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Heffalump(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Hi guys, I recently visited the Faberge Museum in Saint Petersburg and I took some pictures and made a video of the historical Faberge eggs that are collectively worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA

Faberge eggs are jewelled eggs created by the House of Fabergé, in St. Petersburg, Imperial Russia. The first Fabergé egg was crafted for Tsar Alexander III, who gifted it to his wife, the Empress Maria Feodorovna.

The due to the finite number of the eggs, they are coveted and rare to collect. The UK Royal family and The Prince of Monaco are among the lucky owners of faberge eggs.

Below is a video of 9 of the original imperial eggs and how much they cost, as well as pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaWAul0XCVE

First picture is the Renaissance egg and it's worth ₦7 BILLION NAIRA

Second picture is the Cockerel egg which is worth ₦1.5 BILLION NAIRA

Third picture is the Duchess of Marlborough egg

And the fourth is the coronation egg which is worth ₦7 BILLION NAIRA

Op, you keep changing username like Chameleon cheesy

I used to enjoy your thread on your school life and luv for that beatiful Russian girl that time grin
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by DonJayrome(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kendumazy:
In a layman language, They are Golden jewelry packaged in egg form!

Honestly I wonder why they are calling it egg like if its the normal egg we eat. Its just jewelry in egg shape. When I saw the topic, I wanted to find out what will happen when someone eats the eggs that makes it so expensive, money enough to build poultry around Nigeria that will produce eggs to feed the whole Nigeria
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by DaddyMorenike: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Op if you vex me too much, I go break those eggs.

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by justifyme(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
EGG you cannot eat, is that one an Egg

1 Like

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Oloriode: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Are they human eggs?

2 Likes

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Nature8(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Subzero047:
What do the eggs do?
Same thing I asked myself bro
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Oloriode: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
The human laying such eggs will be needed in Aso Rock to help in financing the budget instead of taking generation sinker loans.

Oloriode:
Are they human eggs?
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Alexaonfleek: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
health benefits undecided
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Egg that cannot be fried, is that one egg?

2 Likes

Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by Kidlecturer19: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:
fry it...goes well with hot agege bread �
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by hardbody: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
people scamming people in the name of eggs.

They should continue
Re: These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) by poiZon: 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
Donexy16:
Na to sell am give another buyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.