Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? (2912 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi Playing Keyboard On Emmanuel Tv / Why Arent Nigerian men Interested In Golf? / Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by karalic: 6:26am On Nov 26, 2010
http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=bih/footballofficials/agents/peoplekind=pag.html

I'm Mr Keralic on name,am a License Football agent Here is an open chance for players to come down here to Europe for football trail,which will be hold in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

If you can have a chance i will assists you if you are ready to assist your career.

Contact me:

karalicslobodan@yahoo.com
Tel:+387-51/219 652
Mobile:+387-65/669 739
Fax:+387-51/212 058

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=bih/footballofficials/agents/peoplekind=pag.html
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2011
you follish scammer embarassed
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
am intrested ,but can i ask question? will i pay any money or fee.
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
@ raphrinco, just be careful, thats all.
I will like you to go to www.fifa.com and type in the name Agent Karalic Slobodan and notice that the real Agent's e-mail address is karalicslobodan@gmail.com and not karalicslobodan@yahoo.com, and also go to www.google.com.ng and just type Agent Kalari Slobodan and you will see that he is a BIG FOOL SCAMMER!!!
just get in contact to real Agents to through www.fifa.com you will just type inside google: List of FIFA Agents.
Just use this way to get any of these SCAMMERS online. you just go to List of Fifa Lincesed Agents by country mostly when one of them tell you that he is from so so country, just go to the country on the List and confirm their:
1. Name
2. Contacts
be very sure they correspond and then proceed with your assurance.
that is how I search, i don't just get them online and believe them until I confirm from Fifa website.
Thanks @ all. (Drak ibe)

Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2011
thanks a lot ,am use to them ,am in qatar moreover alot of them are in facebook.thanks a lot
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2011
You are very welcome, do you play in Qatar?
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
if you want to play football you go to europe,unless a club invited you arab nation.
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
Yes Raphrinco I want to play football. How do I go to Europe?
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
is not something u rush ,you must be spiritually and financially standard, and some other arangements
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
raphrinco:

is not something u rush ,you must be spiritually and financially standard, and some other arangements
Thank you so much big Brother, yea am really getting myself informed of that of financial issue and again I want to equip myself very well in playing football so as to succeed in any trail I might go. With that, I am planning to enrole in a Football Academy here in Nigeria, which is Kwara Football Academy. This i want to do believing that I may be trained very well there and for the fact that Clement Westerhof the former Nigerian Coah as @ 1994, is the Rector/Director of the Academy, I think it is good
Please I need your advise here
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
my bros,you are welcome.is the academy ready to take you?if they are ready ,wats d age you have on ur passport? cheers
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2011
actually, the Academy is selling thir form now so I want to purchase the form after which I think they said screening follows.
For the Passport, I don't have any now.
please tell me I think its necessary I have it?
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by raphrinco: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
Thats good but you dont rush in to passport because whatever age you have there,dats d age you will be using through out your career.So what you will do now is to wait ,start academy process first,and then as time goes when you are ready to travel,you can then do the passport.Be very while going for the academy so dat u will strawed of your little money.Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by davmor(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Thanks Bro., I get you cool
Re: Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? by Wahala90: 10:56pm On May 06, 2012
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Shows Off Bum,as She Congratulates Lionel Messi On His Ballon D'or / Throwback Picture Of Alexander Iwobi And Chuba Akpom / The Evil Spirit In Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.