Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Best Place To Learn Programming At A Cheap Rate - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Best Place To Learn Programming At A Cheap Rate (730 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Programming Or Artificial Intelligence? / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Learn Programming At A Cheap Rate by Bobbyjoseph108(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello there, it’s me again and today, I’m going to make this article as short as possible, or I don’t know if I should make it long, but I won’t.

But many people have been telling me where can I learn web developer at a cheap rate and where can I get better at web development. I know many people will be like, he will say YouTube now. No! I won’t advise you to go to YouTube as a beginner, instead, I will advise you to go read a book. Like there are a lot of videos on YouTube that will tell you, that they are going to teach you from zero to hero, or from little to master.

Those videos are all good and all, and yeah I learned from YouTube too, yeah let me say I started learning from YouTube, but it didn’t help, I won’t lie. There are a lot of confusing people on YouTube and they just want you to waste time watching their videos so they can get ad revenue. But there are some good guys there on YouTube you can learn from people like Traversy Media and Coding Phase, these two guys are great, I won't lie, I have learned a lot from them. They make sure they teach you what you are supposed to learn and not waste your time on their channel.

continue reading here: https://www.geekztown.xyz/2019/12/the-best-place-to-learn-programming-at.html

(1) (Reply)

Yourphone.exe – Useful Or Virus? / Competent Android Developer Wanted Urgently / Google Adsense: A Quick Way To Get Approval For New Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.