Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris (590 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris by Temotala: 12:22am On Dec 10, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9GGzxlQuc

I must admit I was disappointed to watch some minutes of this tonight. After publicly repenting of and recanting the Prosperity Gospel, Pastor Benny Hinn spent three hours with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Bishop Clarence Mclendon fund-raising for LoveWorld in Lagos.

The focus of the entire session - all the sermons and songs - was to get people to financially give to Pastor Chris’ ministry. Now I’m not against people giving but the Bible says it should flow from the heart - not induced by emotional reactions to a telethon like this.

What is happening to Christianity? With giants like Reinhard Bonnke, Billy Graham and Oral Roberts time, who will teach and show the pure Gospel in today’s generation so consumed by materialism?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris by petra1(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2019
And What's wrong with fund raising for satellite stations?

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris by Maestro21: 12:41am On Dec 10, 2019
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is9GGzxlQuc

I must admit I was disappointed to watch some minutes of this tonight. After publicly repenting of and recanting the Prosperity Gospel, Pastor Benny Hinn spent three hours with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Bishop Clarence Mclendon fund-raising for LoveWorld in Lagos.

The focus of the entire session - all the sermons and songs - was to get people to financially give to Pastor Chris’ ministry. Now I’m not against people giving but the Bible says it should flow from the heart - not induced by emotional reactions to a telethon like this.

What is happening to Christianity? With giants like Reinhard Bonnke, Billy Graham and Oral Roberts time, who will teach and show the pure Gospel in today’s generation so consumed by materialism?

You are incredibly ignorant. Even more so when you said "Pastor Chris' ministry" lol. LoveworldUSA was constituted by Pastors Benny and Chris.

The daftest thing you said is that the program was emotionally induced or that it is a "prosperity gospel". So funny. It is you people who did not understand Pastor Benny that I am now laughing at.

And that pure gospel you are talking about is what LoveworldUSA is about. The difference between what it is achieving compared to the generals you mentioned is, this is the technology age. Reinhard Bonnke won 75M people to christ right? Those are the people who agreed to come to the crusade and then believed. What about those who will never come to a crusade? Loveworld will reach people like that in their homes

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Returns To Prosperity Gospel With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 10, 2019
Maestro21:

You are incredibly ignorant. Even more so when you said "Pastor Chris' ministry" lol. LoveworldUSA was constituted by Pastors Benny and Chris.

The daftest thing you said is that the program was emotionally induced or that it is a "prosperity gospel". So funny. It is you people who did not understand Pastor Benny that I am now laughing at.

And that pure gospel you are talking about is what LoveworldUSA is about. The difference between what it is achieving compared to the generals you mentioned is, this is the technology age. Reinhard Bonnke won 75M people to christ right? Those are the people who agreed to come to the crusade and then believed. What about those who will never come to a crusade? Loveworld will reach people like that in their homes

I only felt pity for the poor fellow. How this very fellow missed the message. I was blessed in no small measure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Really Hausa Christians? / Clash Of The Gods! Church Of Satan Attacks Fani-kayode Over Twitter Post / Can A Christian Sister Divorce An Impotent Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.