Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B (6756 Views)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Low Self Esteem : Nigerian Man Slams Ghana Celebrities Over Cardi B Treatment / Yomi Shogunle Blocks Ruggedman On Twitter Over Recent Killing By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Olayinka8793(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Here was my contribution on that trend.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by jieta: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2019
H
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Lonelypacifist6: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2019
Trust tweeps to Rep us completely, those people are savage.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by crash12345: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
you people are here consoling yourselves with Nigerian tweets claiming you're winning. Go and see how Ghanaians are dragging Nigeria in the mud whilst Nigerians are begging for mercy

1 Like

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Danzakidakura(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Emodeee:
Nigerians on twitter are savage.
i swear that obi of onitsha guy said that Ghanians national anthem was copied from Speed Darlington lyrics.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Auladimeji(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
crash12345:
you people are here consoling yourselves with Nigerian tweets claiming you're winning. Go and see how Ghanaians are dragging Nigeria in the mud whilst Nigerians are begging for mercy
I know this werey thing will be here
Egyptian burnt offering

1 Like

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Auladimeji(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2019
crash12345:
So I heard that Cardi B met with the Ghana president and thought he's a refugeecheesy

4 Likes

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by GENERATOGERIA: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2019
What kind of stvpid statement is that? How old are you? You sound like a child. I heard that Cardi met with the President of Ghana and thought he’s a refugee. And you think you wrote something sensible? grin grin grin I pray to God to forgive you sha

Auladimeji:
So I heard that Cardi B met with the Ghana president and thought he's a refugeecheesy
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by GENERATOGERIA: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2019
They are not savage, just plain stvpid n foolish. Most of them are jobless, poor and hungry. Instead of focusing how to make their lives better, they are shouting nonsense.

Interestingly, some of the loudest fools on this platform are nigerians who live in Ghana and make their living in Ghana. I keep asking them if they hate Ghana so much, what are they still doing here? None has provided an answer.
Emodeee:
Nigerians on twitter are savage.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Norhim(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ghana is like a local govt...in NIGERIA...useless people full of jealousy...am sure they can't face nigeria with war..even their master south african.. president..come nigeria come beg buhari for xenophobia attack in SA..am sure SOUTH AFRICA can't face NIGERIA....no 1 reason- they make more money in nigeria should we talk about GOTV,DSTV,SHOPRITE,MTN.what about resources..i can't least everything..nigeria problem is the bad govt..what is GHANA compare to NIGERIA...Tcheew..NIGERIA remains the GAINT of AFRICAN...so stop giving urself hypertension over deadly matters
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by GENERATOGERIA: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
stop talking trash grin nigeria is just a useless zoo, not fit for human habitation grin come to Ghana and see how useless your citizens have become grin grin grin grin grin grin going upanddown disgracing themselves grin grin grin
[s]
Norhim:
Ghana is like a local govt...in NIGERIA...useless people full of jealousy...am sure they can't face nigeria with war..even their master south african.. president..come nigeria come beg buhari for xenophobia attack in SA..NIGERIA remains the GAINT of AFRICAN...so stop giving urself hypertension over deadly matters
[/s]

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
crash12345:
[s]you people are here consoling yourselves with Nigerian tweets claiming you're winning. Go and see how Ghanaians are dragging Nigeria in the mud whilst Nigerians are begging for merc[/s]y
You this fvcking Ghanaian there is nothing salvage about those tweets.

BTW how can you compare cedi to Nair when you float your cedis?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by abbasajao(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
This finger and given head thing get as e be oo
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Olivegreen(f): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
@GENERATOGERIA
You think you can start an argument against Nigeria on a Nigerian online platform consisting of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and win?

How smart do you think you are?
You're talking about ghc yet one Nigerian can buy the entire Ghana back into colonisation.

You think our tweets are savage
Lol we've not even started......

1 Like

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by GENERATOGERIA: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
shut up! rubbish. foolish talk. has one nigerian bought your shithole zoo yet? i am waiting for you
[s]
Olivegreen:
@GENERATOGERIA
You think you can start an argument against Nigeria on a Nigerian online platform consisting of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians and win?

How smart do you think you are?
You're talking about ghc yet one Nigerian can buy the entire Ghana back into colonisation.

You think our tweets are savage
Lol we've not even started......
[/s]
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Olivegreen(f): 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
@GENERATOGERIA

Instead of you to go to Twitter and see if you can still save the almost extirpated dignity of your country you are here on n/l showing just how irrelevant you are.

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by GENERATOGERIA: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
you are very very stvpid grin Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world grin Ghana is the fastest growing economy in Africa grin grin grin the truth hurts grin grin only God will save nigerians from terminal insanity grin grin we all saw cardi b holding her nose when she arrived in shitnigeria grin grin grin mindbogglin azzholes grin grin grin

[s]
Olivegreen:
@GENERATOGERIA

Instead of you to go to Twitter and see if you can still save the almost extirpated dignity of your country you are here on n/l showing just how irrelevant you are.
[/s]

Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Olivegreen(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow so you went to seek back-up from "Donald Trump"

By the way, I quoted Donald Trump because we all know that image is fake.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Norhim(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
GENERATOGERIA:
you are very very stvpid grin Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world grin Ghana is the fastest growing economy in Africa grin grin grin the truth hurts grin grin only God will save nigerians from terminal insanity grin grin we all saw cardi b holding her nose when she arrived in shitnigeria grin grin grin mindbogglin azzholes grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Am quite sure that is the only place you see..what about her buying goods to the motheless children..did she close her nose..or when she was taking to her hotel.. saying good things about nigeria..or when she spend sleepness night in the beautiful street of lagos..snaping pictures with her fans...so don't judge a book by it's cover only read the content....so what did u guys did to her when she came to ghana..she ended up been vomiting by your food..but she didnt vomit when she was in lagos....guy go sleep you have no points at all.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Olivegreen(f): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
@GENERATOGERIA

Okay I just realised something.......
None of us can claim righteous here cause we're both just trying to be patriotic.

I respect your patriotism and I respect every African nation including our sister, Ghana.

So let's all just seat back and laugh out loud at these hilarious tweets from this #GhanaVsNaija war and not get personal with it.
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by Ikennablue(m): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
I cut cap for our Twitter warriors.. The one about giving Ghanaians head killed me
Re: Twitter War – Nigerians And Ghanaians Clash On Twitter Over Cardi B by JGirl20(f): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Khd95:
If Ghana,SA, Kenya plus Zimbabwe and Togo as substitute joined together, dem no reach naija twitter warriors, dem no reach I repeat

The only thing they have against us is our bad leaders, bad roads etc nothing else, and those things no dey pain us again,unfortunately grin

Honestly
Nigerians are mouthed grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Suffered With Laycon, Date Him For 5years - Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament / Munachi abii attacked by a crazed fan. See pic. / Unbothered Nicki Minaj Shares Hot Photos After Cardi B Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.