Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK (601 Views)

Tunde Fowler Lobbied For Second Term In Leaked Memo - Farooq Kperogi / FIRS: Tunde Fowler Dragged To Court, Asked To Vacate Office, Return Salaries / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by obavalen(f): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Critic, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the sack of Tunde Fowler as Chairman, Federal Inland Revenue Service, FIRS, by President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday.

Buhari had announced Muhammad Nami, as Fowler’s successor and has forwarded his name to the Senate for approval.

Reacting to the development, Fani-Kayode said he had predicted’s Fowler’s removal.

He wrote on his twitter handle:

“Finally, Fowler of FIRS is out and, just as I predicted, he has been replaced by a northern Muslim. When will Tinubu and Osinbajo finally accept that they were outflanked, outmaneuvered, fooled and scammed into betraying their own people by the Fulani cabal. More to come!”

Fowlers tenure of four years, though renewable on the discretion of the President, expired yesterday Monday December 9th.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1204068367277199361

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/just-as-i-predicted-tunde-fowler-has.html

Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by obavalen(f): 3:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by mattjunior(m): 3:36am On Dec 10, 2019
Well said sad
Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by silentEXPLOSION: 3:44am On Dec 10, 2019
The way Buhari is replacing everything with a northerner ehn,

might wake up one day, Sėun(owner of nairaland) is replaced with Muśa.

1 Like

Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by BlackfireX: 3:45am On Dec 10, 2019
Ffk is very tribalistic , the president is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by vincent10(m): 4:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not know the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.
Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by ursullalinda(f): 4:13am On Dec 10, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
The way Buhari is replacing everything with a northerner ehn,

might wake up one day, Sėun(owner of nairaland) is replaced with Muśa.

Hahaha......but on a most serious note I have never seen a tribalist President like PMB.......Is all about the North and for the North.....so sad
Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by chuka5000(m): 4:15am On Dec 10, 2019
some mofos will still find a dumb reason to support this

like the guy up there
Re: Just As I Predicted, Tunde Fowler Has Been Sacked & Replaced By A Northerner-FFK by Mynd44: 4:20am On Dec 10, 2019

(1)

Meet The New Firs Chairman, Muhammad Nami / Breaking: Emir Of Kano Accepts Position As Chairman Kano State Council Of Chiefs / Minister Of Communications And Digital Economy Says Data Price Slash Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.