Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In (76989 Views)

Andy Ruiz In New Shape For First Fight Since Anthony Joshua Loss (Photos) / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by sulasa07(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:

You are free to practice any religion of your choice and of course you are entitled to your opinion. However, i reserves the opinion that coming to my mention to debase my own religion under my own comment is not only sensitive but sheer stupid of fanatical being like her.
You are just like her who couldn't discern the tone of fanatism in her comment.
Btw, i never said insane. And as far as i know there is difference between insand and inane.
Oga,stop it jor.You won use English scatter someone's head

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by OgaBuhari: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

You mean you were a Muslim before you got lost?

And has that problem that made you follow the conmen left you?
no she was lost in the dead pit religion called Isram before she found truth and life in Christ.
you also need to be saved cos you're lost and dead as we speak..
everybody in isram are dead men walking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by olisaEze(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nukilia:

Nigerians are always great people in a foreign land lipsrsealed

Hmmm! Someone once said, and I quote; "a wall gecko in Nigeria can never become a crocodile in America".

I should have told him how wrong he was then. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
dis one don talk 2 be dat o. troublemaker. u jst like wahala sha, no wonder dem wan use u and ur pant finish for akure. both body n soul. d boy dey com back come finish work 4 ur bodi. kontinue..etinosa

Na your pant? Na your body??
You want me to talk?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by yusluvad(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:
The headline is somewhat misleading.
God bless you.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Kapilta(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
aren't you from Ondo state? How come you were born a muslim? Or are you from Akoko? Or maybe Osun migrant
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
The journalist sounded as an Islamic fundamentalist, he was trying to let Joshua thinks that he won because the fight took place in a Muslim country and because of that he should accept islam. If Mohammed Ali should come back to life today he will never be a Muslim because of his experience after death but unfortunate for Ali he will not have a second chance.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Na your pant? Na your body??
You want me to talk?
d 2nd one dey cum 4 February, watchout. make u dey run ur mouth like tap for religion matter dey go. noo stop o.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kapilta:
aren't you from Ondo state? How come you were born a muslim? Or are you from Akoko? Or maybe Osun migrant
I'm from Akoko.
And there are a bunch lot you don't know.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by midnighter(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
IAmStrange:

You see! angry Ignorance upon ignorance!

I always say many of you non Muslims who criticize Islam do not know true Islam. your knowledge of Islam is based on what you observed.

So Muslims rely on their deeds alone?

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "No one of you will enter
Paradise by his deeds alone." They asked, "Not even you,
O Messenger of Allah?" He said, "Not even me, unless
Allah covers me with His Grace and Mercy" (Bukhari,
Riqaq, 18; Muslim, Munafiq, 71-73).

And this is what makes sense more. God encompassing us with His mercy in his Godlike fashion and while maintaining his Supreme status as God makes more sense than coming down as a human being to die for our sins. no insult intended.

Your good deeds will be measured against your bad deeds and which ever one is worse will determine your afterlife

This is why you will often observe Muslims saying that "I dont want to do that because I dont want to "get sins"".

But what people dont realise is that a stained cloth doesnt become clean just by focusing on the unstained parts. It needs to be WASHED CLEAN with soap

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by ParpahSeventy: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Black people are really sick, the thread says alot, is there a single day we will see a thread without religious wars?
RaptorF35:
look at the sick black brain people , they already bring religious to sport life of gentleman, if to say naa chubby boy beat ham now, nobody go hear anything. so, naa Mecca prayer sustain ham, why he practice very well and apply his wisdom join ham to tackle the chubby boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kapilta:
no mind d troublemaker, she go bring curse on top her head cos of Nairaland likes and shares her life depends on
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

I disagree with that stuff you wrote there Sir

We are not looking for anything, rather it is you people who are still seeking something because your yearning for full acceptance and cleansing can never be satisfied so long as you rely on your own goodness to see you through.

Again I repeat.. . Continue saying the same nonsense! continue wallowing in your ignorance thinking you have knowledge...

until Imes comes! When he comes, in Shaa Allaah, people like you will only have two choices

it's either Islam

or he humiliates you with the truth

All your fellow liars who identify as televangelist and Christian preachers... Imes is coming to shame you all in the face of the world. Humiliation will be your middle names by the time Imes is done with you unless you submit to the truth.

Imes is coming... Get prepared!!!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by maynation(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
d 2nd one dey cum 4 February, watchout. make u dey run ur mouth like tap for religion matter dey go. noo stop o.
OK

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by FManager(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:

Please, maintain your belief. I do respect other people's belief and i will never condemn their respective choices of belief. Do the same by not dragging me into your inane illusion. You surely can do better than this, have a nice day.
tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
midnighter:

Your good deeds will be measured against your bad deeds and which ever one is worse will determine your afterlife

This is why you will often observe Muslims saying that "I dont want to do that because I dont want to "get sins".

But what people dont realise is that a stained cloth doesnt become clean just by focusing on the unstained parts. It needs to be WASHED CLEAN with soap

Your last paragraph is ambiguous. Kindly elaborate on it. I no understand undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

OK
ok too

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Tulsaguy: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
The question is what does the op intend to achieve by this post.

Deep thinkers knows op has divisive tendency.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by musicwriter(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
southpole:
They did not abandoned Christianity. Say it the way it happened, that they were forced into Islam as ISIS , boko haram, ISWAP and other Islamic jihadists are insisting of doing in this modern world.

The first ISIS , boko haram, ISWAP were christians.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by suremossty(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Islam and illiteracy.
u Muslim dumb heads need help
Can u see how miserable ur life is?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Emac34: 12:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

You sound stupid

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Anacondaprick: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Islam is a useless religion no wonder Trump wanna bomb their assholes.
I'm dating a Muslim girl, I was surprised she started going to church. I called her one day and asked her what happened. She said she has found the light in Christ
As she don' convert from Islam to Christianity, I think I can now marry her

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thunderfirebubu: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
Religion of peace my black cock

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by adm212144: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
We all were actually until we found Christ.
only you .please all single yourself out

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by noisy45(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Now his downfall has started
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Maj196(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Islam and illiteracy.
u Muslim dumb heads need help
Make thunder scatter your left scrotum there... Oponu osshi

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by adm212144: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Anacondaprick:
Islam is a useless religion no wonder Trump wanna bomb their assholes.
I'm dating a Muslim girl, I was surprised she started going to church. I called her one day and asked her what happened. She said she has found the light in Christ
As she don' convert from Islam to Christianity, I think I can now marry her
lol you are a liar please don’t advertise religion .keep your fate to yourself
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
maynation:
I'm from Akoko. And there are a bunch lot you don't know.
And there's a bigger bunch you don't know either..
When Imes comes, you will know better grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by thunderfirebubu: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
OgaBuhari:
no she was lost in the dead pit religion called Isram before she found truth and life in Christ.
you also need to be saved cos you're lost and dead as we speak..
everybody in isram are dead men walking
u too Sabi book
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
musicwriter:

while they were still Christians they were never terrorists.
Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by southpole: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
thunderfirebubu:
u too Sabi book
He too Sabi the truth

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In by obentenyson(m): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sikay19:
cheesy
Islam is a blessing. I am proud to be a muslim, Mansha Allah.
is that why you are still stuck in naija suffering...? Islam never port you go better country... abi is Islam selective?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Benin: AFCON 2021 Qualifier (2 - 1) Full Time / India Vs Nigeria: 99-1. Abeg Who Watch Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.