Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria (649 Views)

“i'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" Bovi Laments / "I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by Bidemiblog01(f): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Cardi cries out: I'm missing Nigeria

America's female rapper, Cardi B cries out to be taken back to Nigeria, following her sumptuous time in the country.

The rapper, who was on a paid visit to Nigeria was amazed with the good gesture of Nigerians and has thus declared her love for the country.

Taking to her insta page, she wrote:

"I'm missing Nigeria, take me back"

See photos below

Read more via this link:

https://bidemiblog.com/2019/12/ent-news/cardi-b-cries-out-im-missing-nigeria/

Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by SweetPreeq(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Ftc
Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by Antony061(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
STC
Re: Cardi B Cries Out: I'm Missing Nigeria by neolboy(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2019
After drinking to stupor and being knocked out by naija beer and seeing all the hustle and bustle of naija

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Mother Actress Rita Daniels Becomes Ambassador For Military / Argentina Model Bitten By Her Own Dog Unbelievable / Wouldn't You Like To Win Over 50k On Single Game From Sport Bets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.