Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

"I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts (285 Views)

Bovi Celebrates His Brother, Zino Ugboma On His Birthday (Photos) / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / I Wrote Davido's "Like Dat" - Teni Entertainer Teniola Apata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts by DailyNewsNaija: 2:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone seems to be missing Davido as the multiple award-winning artiste has left public eye after the hurtful demise of his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, on the 1st of November, 2022.

The news came as a shocker to Nigerians as fans, colleagues, allies, politicians sent their condolences to the bereaved family.

However, fans have not stopped expressing how much they've missed Davido and his 'vibes'.

Popular standup comedian, Bovi Ugboma is not left out of this frenzy as he expressed how much he's missed the "Stand Strong" singer.

Read his full statement here:

https://www.9javibes.com.ng/im-missing-davido-like-babe-wey-break-my-heart-comedian-bovi-recounts-moments-with-davido/

All of us will agree that we're missing Davido too right?� embarassed
Re: "I'm Missing Davido Like Babe Wey Break My Heart" - Comedian Bovi Ugboma Ecounts by falcon01: 2:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Nop, I forgot he existed until now that you Brough it up

(1) (Reply)

Elvis Daughter Dead At 54. Lisa Marie Presley / Mercy Eke Gives Sarcastic Response Following Accusation She Lied About Her Age / Video: Tinubu's Bala Blue Bulaba Handshake Leaked Out! Sponsoring ?...� Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.