Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (61614 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by gulfer: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Angelfrost:

If you are thinking about what's wrong with my sight... Then yes, we are thinking the same thing. grin
Yea, something's really wrong with your sight. angry angry angry angry
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by femi4: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Peezol:
Congratulations kaffy kafaya grin abi na kafila angry
Kafayat Kareem......Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Jaqenhghar: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Has the man changed the logo on his car yet?
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by iReddington: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
she has a smile that can light up a room smiley
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by GindoX(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
joshcaleb200:
More Photos>>>>>HERE

Why will I want to see more photo that one is enough jareee. grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tarabye:
From all of us @ we congratulate you khafi
ok no wonder, u dey troll sef, her level no be ur own small boy, na ur mama level, no wonder .
, come and see your children o
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by urahara(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by hardbody: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Honestly I like things like this. We should be proud and embrace our own. I mean the Chancellor of Germany only drives german cars (mercedes), Vladimir Putin drives Russian cars (Aurus Senat), the Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe drives a Toyota Land cruiser, President Trump moves in a fleet of American cars (Cadillac), even the Roman Catholic Pope drives an Italian car (Fiat). It just makes sense to support and grow your own. I'm still waiting for the day the office of the Nigerian presidency will cruise in a motorcade of Innoson cars.

So what are you suggesting that baba should be driving, bicycle?
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Adekunlemustaph(m): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
This car doesn't look 3.85M jare. Give me RX330 instead
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Reussite: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
The car doesn't look entirely new & why is she just receiving her car after 2 months?
And why should a whole CEO be the one presenting the car to her? undecided Does he not have a CSP for this? Let's not look into the attire he wore presenting the car sef? lipsrsealed
Been mega rich do not always equate to been well polished.
Innoson should also try to polish his car manufacturing plant hub. Gosh!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Come ooh...this UK police geh never go back since?
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Tarabye: 2:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Starz825(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to her, I so much love her vibe
If u don't love her vibe..who will? cheesy
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by rexandyke(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kapilta:
Khafi living her best life. But why inusun go dey sell dat kind car for 3mill? Something 700 is cool.

shey na thief dem dey thief the materials for it ni?

700k for a brand new car? undecided undecided
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by rexandyke(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Reussite:
The car doesn't look entirely new & why is she just receiving her car after 2 months?
And why should a whole CEO be the one presenting the car to her? undecided Does he not have a CSP for this? Let's not look into the attire he wore presenting the car sef? lipsrsealed
Innoson should also try to polish his car manufacturing plant hub. Gosh!!! angry

Do you really hear yourself speak? God of host! Na poor people like you dey waste the last card dem get for clothes and to impress people.

Guy, you need to grow up! Grow up! Grow up and Grow up!!!! Grow up for the last time! Grow up
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Zona123(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
[[s]quote author=Reussite post=84795505][s]The car doesn't look entirely new & why is she just receiving her car after 2 months?
Innoson should also try to polish his car manufacturing plant hub. Gosh!!! [/s]
Rubbish!!! [b][/b]
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by arodavoo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrat to you... The car is portable for her

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Peopleloaded: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Peopleloaded.com.ng for more updates [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hotzone:

Your parents just lost u
NO! You are the FOOL who is lost. Idiot!
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats dear, i even like this one pass that toll vehicle they give mercy

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Princeton92(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
gulfer:
Vehicle looks used to me, are you thinking what I'm thinking

No one is thinking what you're thinking, na only you waka come oo...
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
The car is too small for her to fvck inside.

grin Kukunase guy, I been dey notice your post sometimes ago. You need to see a doctor regularly, because your craze for this NL dey top the chart.
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by webngnews: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
You mean that thing is 3.5m

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Viktom(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by emonis88: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
Honestly I like things like this. We should be proud and embrace our own. I mean the Chancellor of Germany only drives german cars (mercedes), Vladimir Putin drives Russian cars (Aurus Senat), the Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe drives a Toyota Land cruiser, President Trump moves in a fleet of American cars (Cadillac), even the Roman Catholic Pope drives an Italian car (Fiat). It just makes sense to support and grow your own. I'm still waiting for the day the office of the Nigerian presidency will cruise in a motorcade of Innoson cars.
He is a southeasterner if he were from the north now ehhhe!!! all the car they use in asu rock il be made in Nigeria
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by harryportter: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations to her, I so much love her vibe
THATS GEDONIS RIDE. IF U KNOW, U KNOW

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by OmoEpe(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:

Innoson is a Chinese car renamed as innoson. Driving it is still driving a Chinese car.

Cardi B taking Chioma a Nigerian name doesn't make her a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Staro: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Meets Bill Gates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.