Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title (887 Views)

Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by Benwems(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2019
I have been wondering the reason behind the refusal of Anthony Joshua to fight for the WBC title. Why does he limit himself to WBO, IBO titles. Mike Tyson, Mohammed Ali were all WBC champions when our own Nigerian nightmare. I also feel WBC is superior to WBO and IBO, am I correct?
Re: Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by Benwems(m): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
No reply after 80 views?
Re: Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by obongitiad(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Benwems:
I have been wondering the reason behind the refusal of Anthony Joshua to fight for the WBC title. Why does he limit himself to WBO, IBO titles. Mike Tyson, Mohammed Ali were all WBC champions when our own Nigerian nightmare. I also feel WBC is superior to WBO and IBO, am I correct?

Wilder currently holds the WBC title.

Guy! No be beans fight be that oh.
Re: Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by Benwems(m): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
obongitiad:

Wilder holds the current WBO title.

Guy! No be beans fight be that oh.
I'm talking of WBC
Re: Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by obongitiad(m): 9:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Benwems:
I'm talking of WBC
Yeah. It was a typo. I meant to say WBC
Wilder holds the WBC Title.
Re: Refusal of Anthony Joshua to Fight For WBC title by djgbedu: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
No belt is superior to any in fact the WBA is the oldest belt amongst all four the WBC belt is held by an American so a lot of politics is going on to frustrate Joshua from fighting for it because if he wins all 4 belts would be held by a foreigner something the powers that be in America are not ready for
Benwems:

(1) (Reply)

Here's What Mane Said After Winning 2019 CAF Best Player Of The Year Award / 10 Most Unlucky Footballers In The World. / Daily Games Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.