Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (73556 Views)

Stefflon Don Defends Cardi B After She Admitted To Her 'dirty Past' / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by hardbody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.

For your mind now you smart oo?

Please what is the difference or is Nigeria missing?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Incandescent:

Oversabi

Oya tell us the difference
if you going to quote someone, make sure it is correct.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by sauceEEP(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Make we fry corn flakes? angry
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Jaqenhghar: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Conceptman:
it doesn't relate my brother, road no good nepa no bring light but some people still dey flenjor inside this country abi I lie ?
You call that flenjor. Naaah bro especially for someone like Cardi B who has tasted the flenjor in different countries. Over here she cant dress the way she wants to nau.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
popsy2:
Okay. Let's settle this for you. Can we trade places?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
where are you in port harcourt
DM price of Limited Liability, with Seal and TIN and other docs processing to me via whatsapp on my signature
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by SoNature(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Maxwelltf:
How I wish we can have good Leaders. Nigeria would have been a great country. All this USA and great artist want to visit here my country. But see us now

Keep wishing

The sensible ones among us know that this country is technically finished.

A typical Nigerian is a hypocrite, so we are waiting for the day Nigerians will eschew hypocrisy and divide the country peacefully

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
hardbody:

For your mind now you smart oo?

Please what is the difference or is Nigeria missing?
lool. If you want to quote someone. Don't add or subtract. Simple

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Jaqenhghar: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
So what are you doing to make the country better?
Good question.
By pointing out how really fúcked up the country is. Maybe we will change our nindset. ( Im not optimistic though)
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Cinabop: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
William5432:
Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, popularly known as Cardi B, has left Africa and is back with her family. Offset and Kulture would have really missed her absence but she was in safe hands. The American rapper was living her best life Nigeria where she went to perform at a concert.

Cardi not only had fun in the country that we would love to tag “Entertainment Capital In Africa” for obvious reasons, the “I Like It” hitmaker also showed a lot of genuine love when she spent a lot of her own money buying provisions for the orphans at the motherless babies home.

It comes as no surprise that Cardi B disclosed in her Instagram Stories that she’s “Missing Nigeria”.

Check out that post below. What do you think Cardi misses the most during her brief stay in Nigeria?

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/international/cardib-missing-nigeria/

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
So in your own understand tell us the meaning.

Illiterates full this forum too much.
you are speaking about yourself and the rest of your village.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Jaqenhghar: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
mmsen:

The electricity situation in Nigeria is perplexing but she was in places with standby generators. It wouldn't have bothered her as much as most.

...and standby generators run 2-4 -7? undecided
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by GENERATOGERIA: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
rubbish. no wonder nigeria is a sh1thole. very useless country grin who gives a fvck about cardi b? upon all the crises your zoo faces, na cardi b matter una want carry for head? i pity yu nigerians
[s]
omamush:
Ghanians right now
[/s]

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Good question.
By pointing out how really fúcked up the country is. Maybe we will change our nindset. ( Im not optimistic though)
What are you doing to make the country better oga? Are there government officials on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Conceptman: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You call that flenjor. Naaah bro especially for someone like Cardi B who has tasted the flenjor in different countries. Over here she cant dress the way she wants to nau.
who wan chop am if she dress like that? If not because of the cracks in our systems, Nigeria is a good place to tour but we Nigerians sef no dey enjoy our Nigeria but the truth be sey once u get money inside this country, na enjoyment you dey, I get ur point though

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by imitateMe(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.
That's how you deceive ur bfs...by telling them "love you" instead of " I love you"
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Conceptman: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

...and standby generators run 2-4 -7? undecided
but standby power outage dey for sure cheesy tiwi gbosa for we kontiri
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
you are speaking about yourself and the rest of your village.
Tell me the difference between missing you.

And I am missing you oga

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Wallace2107: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Omo ghanians go wan die...people wet no wan hear anything gud about us..e pain them grin

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by oluwaahmed: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ghanians right now

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by hardbody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
lool. If you want to quote someone. Don't add or subtract. Simple

OK ma. Lesson learnt.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by nedekid: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
What is there not to miss? Is it the genuine open hands hospitality she received from the airport down to her hotel room? Is it the real natural food she ate instead of the artificial burger and fries she eats in America? Is it the warm weather that allowed her to wear skimpy clothing instead of wearing a thick winter jacket in America? Is it the presidential treatment she received even from our biggest celebrities across our beautiful continent? Is it the controversy she caused by shunning some Ghanaian celebrities and pretty much dominating the airwaves as if it is the 2nd coming of Mohammed Ali?
Be it what it may, Nigeria is sweet. People all over the world will flock to Nigeria in droves if we invest and booster our tourism. People like to travel to new and unique places where their social media friends haven't been and I think Nigeria has so much potential if only we put in place attractions to attract foreign tourists.
Nigeria is a death trap with respect to tourism.
You yourself enter your car and say to want to go on a road trip and meet 600 check points on the way to the east grin
I own an rv ie moto home. I have never gone camping with it in Nigeria because I love my life.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Zooposki(f): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
omamush:
Ghanians right now

Hahaha. You dey find trouble o.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by TLION(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
See numbers of viewers on this thread shocked
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by xtremeTall(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=fernandez1 post=84785724]Why she no go miss her mugu....paying her a whopping $5milla[/quoteThat kind of money cant turn her OFF now
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by omoharry(f): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
rentAcock:
What is there not to miss? Is it the genuine open hands hospitality she received from the airport down to her hotel room? Is it the real natural food she ate instead of the artificial burger and fries she eats in America? Is it the warm weather that allowed her to wear skimpy clothing instead of wearing a thick winter jacket in America? Is it the presidential treatment she received even from our biggest celebrities across our beautiful continent? Is it the controversy she caused by shunning some Ghanaian celebrities and pretty much dominating the airwaves as if it is the 2nd coming of Mohammed Ali?
Be it what it may, Nigeria is sweet. People all over the world will flock to Nigeria in droves if we invest and booster our tourism. People like to travel to new and unique places where their social media friends haven't been and I think Nigeria has so much potential if only we put in place attractions to attract foreign tourists.
Nigeria should clean up their country and make it livable then tourist will come .Nigeria is a dirty country.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by AgentNairaland(f): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
You're Missing Zoogeria Where Human Life Is Nothing But Pencil
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by donprinyo(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
APC will call dis one an achievement
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by GindoX(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
i dey miss u too already cardi

Bross.. she has a child grin
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Jaqenhghar: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Conceptman:
who wan chop am if she dress like that? If not because of the cracks in our systems, Nigeria is a good place to tour but we Nigerians sef no dey enjoy our Nigeria but the truth be sey once u get money inside this country, na enjoyment you dey, I get ur point though

Bro I don learn say what we call enjoyment, for oyinbo land its just normal stuff that middle class people do everyday. I see people doing selfie inside aeroplane. For oyinbo land the average middle class family can afford to travel at least twice a year to a foreign country.So for me I no sure say Cardi B fit stay JS

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Jaqenhghar: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Conceptman:
but standby power outage dey for sure cheesy tiwi gbosa for we kontiri
LOL. It shall be well

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
GindoX:

Bross.. she has a child grin
wetin come bring child matter enter here now. i miss her as a musician, finish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.