Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

“I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country (73557 Views)

Stefflon Don Defends Cardi B After She Admitted To Her 'dirty Past' / First Pics Of American Rapper DMX After Leaving Jail / Banks Music: Reekado Banks Floats His Own Record Label After Leaving Don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
AustineCJ:
how much is that in naira abeg
1.8billion naira

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Uchesis: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
donprinyo:
APC will call dis one an achievement
I swear down. In 2023 campaign u will hear something like this; "during our administration we brought cardi b to nigeria, something pdp cannot do"
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Czartega(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
Don't comeback here again o ...ugly thing

If cardi b is ugly, then how can we describe your mother!
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Kestolove(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starlight10:
She wrote 'Missing Nigeria' and not I Am Missing Nigeria.
English Teacher
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Lamanii22(f): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
BlackfireX:
Don't comeback here again o ...ugly thing

Take that back... She's not ugly...
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by AustineCJ: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Skmoda360:
1.8billion naira
tnx
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
/
Why are you people easily swayed by words of mouth?

Oyibo people learned this about black people long time ago. If Cardi B had met any of the first class kings in Nigeria and said that he is the greatest, the mugu would havd knacked her a traditional title immediately. A little ego stroking is all any African needs to give away even his birthright.

/
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by BlackfireX: 3:52am On Dec 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

Take that back... She's not ugly...

You are beautiful....

She is a plastic whatever... But not beautiful

1 Like

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Unrated900(m): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2019
We Nigerians don’t miss the Country when we travel off the country

We only miss our kids cousin and siblings
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by AdeniyiA(m): 6:30am On Dec 11, 2019
rentAcock:
What is there not to miss? Is it the genuine open arms hospitality she received from the airport down to her hotel room? Is it the real natural food she ate instead of the artificial burger and fries she eats in America? Is it the warm weather that allowed her to wear skimpy clothing instead of wearing a thick winter jacket in America? Is it the presidential treatment she received even from our biggest celebrities across our beautiful continent? Is it the controversy she caused by shunning some Ghanaian celebrities and pretty much dominating the airwaves as if it is the 2nd coming of Mohammed Ali?
Be it what it may, Nigeria is sweet. People all over the world will flock to Nigeria in droves if we invest and boost our tourism. People like to travel to new and unique places where their social media friends haven't been and I think Nigeria has so much potential if only we put in place attractions to attract foreign tourists.
Unfortunately we're cursed with bad leadership lipsrsealed
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Rosskiki: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Why are you people easily swayed by words of mouth?

Oyibo people learned this about black people long time ago. If Cardi B had met any of the first class kings in Nigeria and said that he is the greatest, the mugu would havd knacked her a traditional title immediately. A little ego stroking is all any African needs to give away even his birthright.

/

Oh shut up, fool... I guess you and your mother would be ''easily swayed'' too since you're 'African'.

Or are you exempt from your own prejudice and bigotry?
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Olugbenga1234: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2019
The thing is if u have plenty money. Nigeria is a good place to live.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Kakamorufu(m): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2019
ehn. make we exchange places naw. grin
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by mohd001: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
na me she dey stylishly try to say she miss when she mistakenly mentioned "Nigeria". lol.. Cardi dey try to form familiarity but i no give her space at all.

For one person you REFER, you earn #200 instantly staight
directly into your bank account. Now imagine if you can REFER
5 people daily that is #1000

you are not expected to pay any dime. just click on d link and
register that is all. start referring and getting money
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by mohd001: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
mohd001:
na me she dey stylishly try to say she miss when she mistakenly mentioned "Nigeria". lol.. Cardi dey try to form familiarity but i no give her space at all.

Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by Norhim(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2019
ooookay...i now understand..pls read this...maybe she thinks that a country with many people living in poverty..used 1.8billion to host her just 4 weekend...and she thinks let me spend some of it to the motherless home...the money is much...and in my own view..the reason why she promote and express her love for nigeria, is that, she don't want all of you to view your country as a bad place..and keeps travelling abroad not coming back...she wants nigerians to come back to their senses..that their country is a better place...am sure that with what she just did or may continue doing...many nigerians home and abroad will grow to love and have good hope 4 the country...THAT IS MY VIEW..what did u think
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by igbanbajo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Okay. Let's settle this for you. Can we trade places?
As for me, a day will come when I shall leave this country and the only thing I will miss will be my flight back to Nigeria.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country by feedthenation(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Our country is very pleasant place to visit, we just need a bit of normal people to make the place easy to live & enjoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' / Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.