Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders (2277 Views)

Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Sowore: DSS Lied, I Personally Served Them Court Order – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by SanusiGworo: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Why are they now begging?

We have now confirmed that the State Security Service sent a delegation to apologise to the leadership of the Federal High Court yesterday.

Defenders of impunity should take note.

https://twitter.com/InibeheEffiong/status/1204273918498004992?s=19

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by baby124: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
@captainmeks... see your mumu life outside. Stop defending rubbish. Bitter messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by dukie25: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2019
I hope their apology is disregarded, they're only trying to stem the waves of protest to come.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
@captainmeks... see your mumu life outside. Stop defending rubbish. Bitter messenger.

How is it possible you are this stupid? undecided

Same social media where we have no regulation and where anyone can concoct any fable just to push a narrative is what you are calling my attention to as factual?

Can you tell me who the poster is and how authoritative his info is? grin grin

I know you cannot as you are one of those who thrive on baseless gossip. You read and swallow anything you see on social media.

Your stupidity needs to be scientifically researched

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by Racoon(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
After all the APC-well concoted lies, counter-lies, media hogwash by the likes of Lauretta Onochie, Garba Shehu, APC National Publicity Sec.-Lanre, Presidency, all the zombies and above all the despicable DSS itself, their lies have come back to hunt them.

These people should not only apologize to Nigerians but should simply leave our national life for daring to insult our sensibility by shamelessly attempting to shove lies down our throats.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by SanusiGworo: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Same social media where we have no regulation and where anyone can concoct any fable just to push a narrative is what you are calling my attention to as factual?

I know you cannot as you are one of those who thrive on baseless gossip. You read and swallow anything you see on social media.

[/s]

Inibehe is a constitutional lawyer. He ain't gonna impugn his integrity with bogus news would he?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by Racoon(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2019
dukie25:
I hope their apology is disregarded, they're only trying to stem the waves of protest to come.
Apology not acceptable.No! These bunch of shameless lying idiots peddling fake new/hate speech legislation should kindly leave our national life.

They have so much insulted our sensibility for too long a time that Nigeria now accept their lies as truth.The APC govt is the worst unfortunate political phenomenon to befall our national histroy.Spits!

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by madone: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Where are those fools saying the man was acting drama. God will punish every one and anyone using social media to mislead the informative emotionals of innocent Nigerians may they never have peace .may they never see anyone to stand for hem in the day of their trails. U collect money from people and u come online here to write nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:
[s][/s]

Inibehe is a constitutional lawyer. He ain't gonna impugn his integrity with bogus news would he?

He began his statement with WE HAVE NOW CONFIRMED.... Who are the WE who confirmed?

Do you know what SECOND HAND INFO is? He in essence gave SECOND HAND INFO and as a lawyer which you claim he is , SECOND HAND INFO IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE.
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2019
madone:
Where are those fools saying the man was acting drama. God will punish every one and anyone using social media to mislead the informative emotionals of innocent Nigerians may they never have peace .may they never see anyone to stand for hem in the day of their trails. U collect money from people and u come online here to write nonsense.

I am sure you were paid or as you put it "collected money from people" before you came online to write this nonsense. Can you prove you were not paid to write this rubbish?
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:
[s][/s]

From Femi Falana

"We must ensure we fight injustice until it is over in our country. I will also urge us all, particularly journalists, not to peddle rumours in their quest to fight injustice,” Femi Falana (SAN)

I am sure you can read and can catch the sub
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2019
madone:
ur father paid me eeeediot like u. People Re here saying things out u are busy liking for honto challenge are u stupid..

Same way your father paid those you are accusing EEEDIOTT like you. People are reasoning beyond their hatred and you are busy displaying your stupidity to the world. You are DUMB

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by SanusiGworo: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

From Femi Falana

"We must ensure we fight injustice until it is over in our country. I will also urge us all, particularly journalists, not to peddle rumours in their quest to fight injustice,” Femi Falana (SAN)

I am sure you can read and can catch the sub
You're the only one here peddling untruths.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:

You are the only one here peddling social media fables as truths
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:

You are the only one here peddling social media fables as truths. Are you saying Femi Falana did not make that statement against people like you and Inibehe who are peddling rumours?
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by SanusiGworo: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

He began his statement with WE HAVE NOW CONFIRMED.... Who are the WE who confirmed?

Do you know what SECOND HAND INFO is? He in essence gave SECOND HAND INFO and as a lawyer which you claim he is , SECOND HAND INFO IS NOT AUTHORITATIVE.
He is a constitutional lawyer and belongs to several societies. You would have egg on your face when a major news organ publish it later today.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by baby124: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You are a CAPITAL slowpoke! Were you not arguing rubbish about DSS last night. Stop being a public nuisance you degenerate. Sycophantic shit head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:

He is a constitutional lawyer and belongs to several societies. You would have egg on your face when a major news organ publish it later today.

LAWYERS ARE LIARS ! I thought you knew this?

Wait until that "major news organ" breaks it with detailed reportage which can then be proven as true and not parroting twitter fables as your truth

Understood? Until then the egg is on your face.
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by baby124: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
madone:
Yes, God will punish Captainmeks. I already told him. He doesn’t believe. He is still arguing stupidly and trying to misinform

5 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

You are a CAPITAL slowpoke! Were you not arguing rubbish about DSS last night. Stop being a public nuisance you degenerate. Sycophantic shit head.

Still being controlled by your rabid hunger I see.

Makes you a capital slowpoke apparently since you assume my stance has changed. Are you not an ambassador for stupidity right about now .
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Yes, God will punish Captainmeks. I already told him. He doesn’t believe. He is still arguing stupidly and trying to misinform

As God is punishing you with frustration and hunger which is why you are so angry and anything that breathes or which has a different view from yours.

I am here living my best life while frustration and hunger is withering you away. Lol.

Such a doofus
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by baby124: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:

Hahahahaha. Captainmeks cover successfully blown and people have recognized his absolute nuisance tendencies. Writing in bold fonts like a retard with eye problems. Thanks for your comment jare. If you bash him too much he may report you for hate speech.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Hahahahaha. Captainmeks cover successfully blown and people have recognized his absolute nuisance tendencies. Writing in bold fonts like a retard with eye problems. Thanks for your comment jare. If you bash him too much he may report you for hate speech.

Lmao I have really gotten under your frustrated skin lol.

Now you are quoting others with my moniker as your topic lmao.

You will be fine just go and eat something even if it is to drink garri lmao
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by madone: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Same way your father paid those you are accusing EEEDIOTT like you. People are reasoning beyond their hatred and you are busy displaying your stupidity to the world. You are DUMB
see this one oo u are so pained u don't know how to make urself useful again bah . ur frustraton has led u to the wrong place my guy ..lol welcome .... Fool like u go from page to page looking for where to please ur pay masters abi. Oya na go on hungry dog ..go call ur pay masters tell them u have found one challenge.....goat I hear u saying reasoning beyond hatred and I laugh.. u be goat oooo ..do u know what hatred is. Ewu go run go and tell ur family that sowore was acting drama he is a fine actor ..stupid fellow. Displaying ur greed for the world to see. Ole u shouted change ...next level and all.u can do now is stay online looking for who to quote ...gallant fool.. see him saying he is reasoning hahahaha goat dey reason. If u so much know how to reason why u no talk ur talk why quote me...ooooo I see them no give u chance to talk in ur family so this is where u can displace the I get sense ability of urs abi....see let me tell u if u no get sense u no get am. Liars like u are the ones fuelling the hatred. Tell me my guy when will u face life and stop living like a dog see bone bark for me life style. Go one ...ewu

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2019
madone:
see this one oo u are so pained u don't know how to make urself useful again bah . ur frustraton has led u to the wrong place my guy ..lol welcome .... Fool like u go from page to page looking for where to please ur pay masters abi. Oya na go on hungry dog ..go call ur pay masters tell them u have found one challenge.....goat I hear u saying reasoning beyond hatred and I laugh.. u be goat oooo ..do u know what hatred is. Ewu go run go and tell ur family that sowore was acting drama he is a fine actor ..stupid fellow. Displaying ur greed for the world to see. Ole u shouted change ...next level and all.u can do now is stay online looking for who to quote ...gallant fool.. see him saying he is reasoning hahahaha goat dey reason. If u so much know how to reason why u no talk ur talk why quote me...ooooo I see them no give u chance to talk in ur family so this is where u can displace the I get sense ability of urs abi....see let me tell u if u no get sense u no get am. Liars like u are the ones fuelling the hatred. Tell me my guy when will u face life and stop living like a dog see bone bark for me life style. Go one ...ewu

Lmao

Two words. ..FRUSTRATION and MADNESS

Suicide is not an option bro even thou you are a MAD ONE Lol
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by madone: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Lmao

Two words. ..FRUSTRATION and MADNESS

Suicide is not an option bro even thou you are a MAD ONE Lol
dumb fellow..see has u mute ewu empty skull

1 Like

Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by madone: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

He’s very stupid. In fact more stupid than you can imagine. Thanks for your observation of Captainmeks.
thanks boss
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by CaptainMeks: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
madone:
dumb fellow..see has u mute ewu empty skull

Improve on your English and perhaps then you would be deemed worthy of a banter with me.

AS is not HAS.

Plus I have read enough of ewu from you do try something new and fresh.

If indeed my skull was empty then how come I am the one correcting your faux pas?

Doofus
Re: Sowore: DSS Sends Delegation To Beg Federal High Court Leaders by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Why are they now begging?

I thought that imbecilic Lauretta Onochie and DSS said they weren't in the court room

That the judge suddenly developed madness and ran into her chamber cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

This government and lies are inseparable!!!

Imagine if it's an ordinary citizen against DSS undecided one that can't afford the services of Falana undecided

DSS is not worthy to be an institution!!! An institution fighting crimes shouldn't be committing one albeit this one that does it on a daily basis

#scrapDSS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hike In Foodstuff Prices, Igbo's And Southerners Are Right. / Hold Your Governors Accountable, See Their Allocations / Dasuki Welcomes A New A Baby 6 Months After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.