Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,689 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Any Job Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Job Available (912 Views)

Job Available / Can You Manage A Montessori School? (job Available) / Job Available At Multinational Companies. Salary In US $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Job Available by onez: 6:55pm On May 25, 2007
A friend of mine in Enugu is looking for a small job. She is living in Enugu. she is wiiling to work in any establishment, She is just a WAEC holder. Any interested preson should call her number 08060305173
Re: Any Job Available by chumakk: 7:56pm On May 25, 2007
let her collect one place and sell groundnut and pay her tithe and think of furthing her education to get good husband like me smiley smiley smiley
Re: Any Job Available by nekan(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2007
tell her to try her luck at any fastfood outlet around her,they could be of hlep.epecially mr bigg's cos i walk in one.
Re: Any Job Available by nekan(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2007
my bad, i just saw i miss spelt work 4walk.anyway give it shot.you might just be
Re: Any Job Available by onez: 9:04pm On May 28, 2007
Chumakk, What made you to think she has the money to further her education, Thank you nekan

(1) (Reply)

To All Who Recieved The Hr Indexx Text / Bank Phb Employment Proceedure / Dragnet: What A Shame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.