Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video (1254 Views)

Army Releases Video Of Encounter With Bandits In Southern Kaduna / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / EndSARS Protests: Nigerian Army Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2019
So sad! An unconfirmed emerging video shows notorious insurgents, Boko Haram killing Nigerian Soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2Pif_DhGWI

PLEASE KINDLY SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2019
And the army is busy rehabilitating captured boko haram members and assimilating them into the society....terrorism is kill or get killed..no mercy.RIP brave warlords.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Boko haram should try to give back to the society for once, BH should start joining protests. They should try and assist the public in correcting the senators, Those one among them that believe in proposing law that won't favour the common man should have replaced this soldiers.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by SpyAC(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2019
As far as they re Nigeria, e no concern our presido, if it where to another country soldiers, our presidi would have been the first to sen his condolence
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by slimfit1(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2019
RIP so sad to see this. Again poor tactics by the military are the reasons why they capture them all the time. This was an unnecessary sacrifice. These men travel with no idea where their position is by anyone. They can't tell you where this shootings took place if you ask them.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by baby124: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2019
If I was an army officer, I would be worried about the Boko Haram members being released and reformed into the Army. They will destroy the army from within. Who ever endorsed that nonsense in the army should face firing squad. Now, that is a threat to national security. Blatant one. The person that sponsored that solution is obviously a Boko Haram member/sponsor.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by slimfit1(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
If I was an army officer, I would be worried about the Boko Haram members being released and reformed into the Army. They will destroy the army from within. Who ever endorsed that nonsense in the army should face firing squad. Now, that is a threat to national security. Blatant one. The person that sponsored that solution is obviously a Boko Haram member/sponsor.

There is a reason why they being recruited if you don't know why you are on your own.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
And the army is busy rehabilitating captured boko haram members and assimilating them into the society....terrorism is kill or get killed..no mercy.RIP brave warlords.

Painful
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Word
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2019
slimfit1:
RIP so sad to see this. Again poor tactics by the military are the reasons why they capture them all the time. This was an unnecessary sacrifice. These men travel with no idea where their position is by anyone. They can't tell you where this shootings took place if you ask them.

Am tired jare
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2019
SpyAC:
As far as they re Nigeria, e no concern our presido, if it where to another country soldiers, our presidi would have been the first to sen his condolence
.. Condolence president?
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2019
mrgoodd:
Boko haram should try to give back to the society for once, BH should start joining protests. They should try and assist the public in correcting the senators, Those one among them that believe in proposing law that won't favour the common man should have replaced this soldiers.

Mad oooo
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by danny56: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Joining Nigerian army is a suicide mission especially bearing a Christian name. Christian/Muslim army death rate is ratio...10:1 respectively.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by danny56: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:

Right now as it stands; BH has every information about army strategy before they get to them. That's why they keep killing army guys like chicken.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2019
God deliver us from this ....
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by daddytime(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Soldiers executing fellow soldiers.

Boko Haram had been defeated since 2015.

So they said....
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by obidark: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2019
you will not hear nothing from amnesia international about this....
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Tumbulum: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2019
How this mofos call the name of their God while committing crime baffles me.
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by hisexcellency34: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2019
How are we sure these are soldiers?
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2019
danny56:
Joining Nigerian army is a suicide mission especially bearing a Christian name. Christian/Muslim army death rate is ratio...10:1 respectively.

Painful truth
Re: Breaking : Boko Haram Execute Members Of The Nigerian Army, Releases Video by Officialrero: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2019
Tumbulum:
How this mofos call the name of their God while committing crime baffles me.

Religion I guess
obidark:
you will not hear nothing from amnesia international about this....

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Demolition Saga: Buhari Reportedly Wades Into Rift Between Saraki, Gov Abdulrahm / Breaking: Duoye Diri Is The Right PDP Candidate, High Court / Wike deports 150 Vagrant Back To North, Ebonyi, Akwaibom And Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.