Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (68479 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Hoodgod(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
Daddy & Big Brother Yusuf Thank you so much

~ Hannah Buhari

NEXT LEVEL

https://www.instagram.com/p/B53xFVmBXN8/?igshid=1km8jezy96apu
diamond kids and their golden old fukk father,primative lier,stubborn dictator!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Mcuzy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
francis5051:
oga u well at all ?
na misbrain normally na
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Guyman02:
I am reserving this space for all of them MANNABBQGRILL to use and prove their stupidity to Buhari cool
Guy you too good
I'm really waiting for it
Modified: I'm already seeing it
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by emonis88: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is it your empty stomach?

At least you are agitating for athifku with full stomach, so my empty stomach shouldn't be your problem.
It is ur own empty stomach na! N when u die of hunger na ur die too!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by VEE2010(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Beautiful family...
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by talk2uwem(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
this is the first family pix

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by paix(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Keep wailing till 2031, president Buhari is still young so we will tell him to go for 2 more terms.
Pray to be alive that time, or are you the custodian of your own life?
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Next level of freshness for their family while

The masses suffer...smh
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
emonis88:

It is ur own empty stomach na! N when u die of hunger na ur die too!
At least It is my empty stomach and when I die of hunger na my die. But what I still don't understand is how exactly this is your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by paix(m): 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
Short of words
If you are SHORT of words on Buhari issue, what would you say when it comes to El-Rufa'i?
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Ijaycool(f): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by DTaj: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Say what we may, the man (Buhari) is very handsome (from way back); and his children took his genes in that respect. Indisputable. His politics might be a different kettle of fish...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by NaMeAboki: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Haters now writhing in pain. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Kiddinpoh(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:
If you are SHORT of words on Buhari issue, what would you say when it comes to El-Rufa'i?

E tire me I swear

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Kendollar696(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Keep wailing till 2031, president Buhari is still young so we will tell him to go for 2 more terms.

Hmmmm
If buhari is still young, then what are you?
well done oh...
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Glycosunde: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:

short of letters
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by yusluvad(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lovely though!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Glycosunde: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
isn't that d bikeman with his gwaragwara chewing stick father of lawlessness
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Champneys: 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

OLOFO!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by paix(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
Glycosunde:

short of letters
Short hand for better.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
wizdomnzube:
Na ur papa houz he dey come rule. So get ready to chop cow shit as u serve ur master........ ZOMBIE! wink

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by expert234: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Anijay1212:
My handsome Mr President with his cute children.

May God turn your life and that of your children to what buhari has turned Nigeria intom. Amen.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Make bomb just destroy these three species as they are posing to take pictures. So many Nigerians for happy small. Or make the three just die of suffocation
Sai Buhari. Sai Baba!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The wicked first family

as if u are any better.bitter souls everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
talk2uwem:
this is the first family pix

I will rather trek than to buy this kind thing.

Tueh!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Tejumola856: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Money is involve,,, dear money I take God beg you,,, please come to house,,, I really love you my sweetheart
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by shogsman(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
jahsharon:

Yes, wicked to children of hate and bitterness. Wicked to thieves and looters.
Henceforth your life will take the same pattern this country is currently taking.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by expert234: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is it your empty stomach?

At least you are agitating for athifku with full stomach, so my empty stomach shouldn't be your problem.

May God turn your life and destiny to what buhari has turned Nigeria into, Amen
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by shogsman(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
jahsharon:

Yes, wicked to children of hate and bitterness. Wicked to thieves and looters.
Henceforth your life will take the same pattern this WELL GOVERNED country is currently taking,the performance of Buhari will be the measure to your success in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos) / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.