Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (68474 Views)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha & Daughters Watch Election Activities After Voting / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Mrbaz1: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
2 Cows and a chicken..
oh Father Lord ! May I never hate a fellow human or be hated in a manner such as this..

Sorry bro ain't having no hard feelings... Just using ur comment as a prayer point. Shalom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by emonis88: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:

At least It is my empty stomach and when I die of hunger na my die. But what I still don't understand is how exactly this is your problem.
It is my problem cus I m a Nigerian. It is my problem cus it is myopic people like u who voted this man into power n keep rooting for him cus u r too ashamed to own up to ur disastrous mistake. That is y u il say it ur empty because u don't care what ur silly mistake in recycling a leader has caused other Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by nograv: 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Keep wailing till 2031, president Buhari is still young so we will tell him to go for 2 more terms.

Keep dreaming...

Igbos never liked him and Yorubas has finally realised their mistake..

The dullard is on his way back to Daura..
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
expert234:

If you think only a particular tribe is experiencing hardship and poor governance from buhari, then you must have mental issue or you are just intentionally blind.

Back to prayer time. May the lives of every member of your family be reduced to what nigeria has become under buhari. Amen.
[/s]
Boring.

You have cursed, can't you now go sit down and wait for the effect and stop disturbing me? Must you let me know the curses? For What? So I get angry? Over a lame curse? Gerrout. Perhaps you already know those useless curses have no consequences, otherwise you would have stfu and stop disturbing me.

Because as far I'm concerned now, you are just disturbing me. You cursed before I was away for over a month, now you are still cursing, are you that weak? When will you start fasting so the effect of the curse will not delay? Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
emonis88:

It is my problem cus I m a Nigerian. It is my problem cus it is myopic people like u who voted this man into power n keep rooting for him cus u r too ashamed to own up to ur disastrous mistake. That is y u il say it ur empty because u don't care what ur silly mistake in recycling a leader has caused other Nigerians.
[/s]
Oga, I'm entitled to my opinion and choice just the same way you are entitled to yours. And you can't force yours on any one, that is how it is done in civilised societies. Mine is mine, yours is yours and where mine disagrees with yours, it ends there.

You said I'm on empty stomach, meaning you are on full stomach, so why are you still pained about me? I never see this kind thing before o. Shebi you be big man? Abeg go and enjoy your wealth and stop disturbing me, at least na my empty stomach.

Btw, I thought he didn't win but just rigged the election. Okay, if now he won the election, it means it is the choice of majority of Nigerians that he remains the president, so keep whatever nonsense opinion you have to yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by NGpatriot: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
A smart and beautiful young woman.

Wish you the very best in life.

The president and his wife raised smart and accomplished children, unlike the crude, bitter and disgruntled illiterates blabbing their usual hate-filled and bitter rants, their only achievements are spewing hatred, tribalism and bigotry on the internet.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by emonis88: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Simplyleo post=84802305][s][/s]

U still r trying to hide from ur mistakes with this opinion thing but all the same we all be the big men, that r enjoying buhari's tenor. And as r confessing bit by bit, one day the whole of ur confession will come out.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by emonis88: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Oga, I'm entitled to my opinion and choice just the same way you are entitled to yours. And you can't force yours on any one, that is how it is done in civilised societies. Mine is mine, yours is yours and where mine disagrees with yours, it ends there.

You said I'm on empty stomach, meaning you are on full stomach, so why are you still pained about me? I never see this kind thing before o. Shebi you be big man? Abeg go and enjoy your wealth and stop disturbing me, at least na my empty stomach.

Btw, I thought he didn't win but just rigged the election. Okay, if now he won the election, it means it is the choice of majority of Nigerians that he remains the president, so keep whatever nonsense opinion you have to yourself.
BAHHHH!!!!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=emonis88 post=84802688][/quote]
Shut up and get out of my mention with these boring lines.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Blackpearlous(f): 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The wicked first family

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by able20(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
BOBAN2710:
A WHOLE OF PARTICULAR REGION WONT SLEEP TONIGHT BECAUSE OF HATE THEY HAVE FOR THIS LOVELY FAMILY
only people like you aren't sleeping because of your suffering and smiling mentally.
Nigerians even Aisha the 1st lady is aware that Buhari failed his voters. Those who voted for Buhari hate his lack of direction.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by jacquincy: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
2 Cows and a chicken..

thank God u did not abuse them, i would have sued u for hate speech
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by itswell10: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bubu
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by expert234: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[s]Boring.

QYou have cursed, can't you now go sit down and wait for the effect and stop disturbing me? Must you let me know the curses? For What? So I get angry? Over a lame curse? Gerrout. Perhaps you already know those useless curses have no consequences, otherwise you would have stfu and stop disturbing me.

Because as far I'm concerned now, you are just disturbing me. You cursed before I was away for over a month, now you are still cursing, are you that weak? When will you start fasting so the effect of the curse will not delay? Nonsense and ingredients.
[/s]

May your life and destiny become what Nigeria has become under buhari. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
[s]
expert234:

May your life and destiny become what Nigeria has become under buhari. Say Amen.
[/s]
Such a boring line depicting nothing but weakness. Is that all? But you have said this more than 10 times already na. Or must you repeat it 100000000 times before your god hear you out? cheesy
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by expert234: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s]
Such a boring line depicting nothing but weakness. Is that all? But you have said this more than 10 times already na. Or must you repeat it 100000 times before your god hear you out? cheesy
[/s]

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. Why are you afraid to say amen? Is it because you are a hypocrite?
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Pacesetter123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
I still wonder why people says de man in Aso Rock is not de real Buhari.I took time this tym around to look at those children very critically.I noticed very striking resemblance in those children n de Dad, expecially dat power bike rider.De guy resemble dat Buhari picture of 1973 dat someone posted here de oda time.Even dis new pics above dere,de cheek n chin of those two children are de same with dat of Mr president pic here So nobody should tell me again dat dat is not de real Buhari.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Mooselion(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Simplyleo: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
expert234:
[/s]

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. Why are you afraid to say amen? Is it because you are a hypocrite?
Lol, so if I don't say amen, your curses are powerless? That is to say you are just ranting.

Oya, this is the 11th time, manage and make it 100 today, may be your god will start hearing what you are saying.

May your this may your that be this and that, abeg get out of my mention with that nonsense.

When evil start happening to him, he will start questioning some innocent old women. Get out of my mention jor, you are getting too boring for my attention.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by Americanboy35: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
I no go mind that him daughter o
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by leonard002(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
nochillatalll:
The dullardinh.o himself!!! grin

So nairaland now automatically corrects anything that says dullar.d to buhari smh how petty.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
2 Cows and a chicken..

Hate speech.
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
emonis88:

The problem with educated illiterates like you is that you always find it difficult to respect other people's choices and decisions, people who happened to form majority because you always think that your choices and decisions are the best. Go and get a life. How was your life before Buhari became your president? What has changed in your life since Buhari became president? Was it positive or negative change? Just so you know, only you can bring a positive change to your life. Word!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by chypotenti(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Photoshop!!!! Not real, if u know you know!!!!!
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by JayPeeOham: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Visatt:
Nice outfit

What's the girl wearing?
Re: President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
excomarow:
This Picture is Lovely cool
Some pipu will not sleep today grin
Oga u dey refer to me and my osu brothers of the condemned region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Soldier Sleeps In "Grave" And Fights Boko Haram (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.