Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time (580 Views)

Atrocity: 2 Married People Banished After Caught Slẹ̄eping With Each Other-watch / Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by ipreach: 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
A man and his daughter from Okofia Otolo Nnewi in Anambra State have been allegedly banished from the community after the man impregnated his daughter for the second time.

According to Okoro Abraham Chinonso who shared the news on Facebook group, said the man and his pregnant daughter who was seen in pictures carrying a little child was banished from the community today, Tuesday 10th December.

In the post, he said;

"Happening now at Okofia Otolo Nnewi, the location of the unizik college of health. This man from Okija impregnated his own daughter for the second time, now they are asked to leave Nnewi."

.. https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/anambra-community-banish-man-and-his-daughter-banish-after-the-man-impregnanted-his-daughter.html

Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by ipreach: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2019

Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by ghettokid1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
His daughter?

Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by Promotions: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
This one just weak me..I can't say na him village people cos the kind village people no want am...so their mother na their sister and their father,their grandfather...
Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
ghettokid1:
His daughter?
with his 3children and 2 grandchildren.
Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by Promotions: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
ghettokid1:
His daughter?
That one didn't marvel me that much...the man's appearance did the magic, the daughter isn't left out too cos she's physically unattractive
Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by Promotions: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
with his 3children and 2 grandchildren.
lolzzz
Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
God will definitely have lots of Judging to do on that Judgement day
The world is turning completely insane
Re: Man And His Daughter Banished After He Impregnated His Daughter For The 2nd Time by Braintrain: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
People condemning this man like sleeping with your daughter is a sin I do it but I will never get caught

(1) (Reply)

Ekiosa Market Fire: Looters Return Stolen Goods As Ayelala Juju Invokes Curses / Doctor Treating Coronavirus Patients Has Died Of The Virus In Pakistan. PHOTOS / 15 Persons Injured As Cultists Clash In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.