Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) (71540 Views)

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by paix(m): 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Patience Look Like She Has Been Crying For 40 Days & 40 Nights.
It's possible she's fasting for the period you mentioned; she's a pastor, remember.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Cutefergieee: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
ok
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by DICKstractor: 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
That first picture tho.. That look is his signature look If he gives you that look you are dead...

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by ZooOga: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Salute Great One!

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by AKswift: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:
She must be a nice girl for nollywood stars to grace her wedding.
I Dey tell u
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Mikolo2424: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
Not really bad
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by uluB: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats my dear
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by talk2uwem(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
beautiful people smiling .

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by victorian(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Handsome Pete Edochie kiss

Even in his age, still rocking the handsome looks.

I saw him, some years back walking with his famous walking stick on the Lagos island and a body guard behind him. I was in pry 6 by then.

I was like wow! See Okonkwo! Pete Edochie!!!!! And he's so handsome in real life! Ohhhhh where is mum when u need her! She should come and see Okonkwo! Wow!

How I wish I'm an adult., he would have seen me and fall in love. cheesy

Ohhhhh when will I grow up!!!! angry

I thought about him for weeks! Lol

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by ghettokid1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
IGBO AMAKA

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by paix(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
The bride is among the few Nollywood actresses that did not bleach.

There goes the general. I just love this madam, she's aging gracefully.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by movid(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Legend!.. Meanwhile to all women, have u heard of Yoni Pearles? As a woman your body is opened to all sort of infection and it will be very good for you to treat your body earlier to avoid stories that touch. Don't hesitate to order Yoni Pearles cause it's the best natural herb for you. Contact 07037852077.. Get solution thru natural herbs.
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Chudivictor(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
veteran
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by jurgyvideos: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Meme loading..... grin grin grin grin

When your girlfriend tell you... Baby you are the only boyfriend I have cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Spectrum22: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mama G don take style old oo
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
That first picture is very suitable for a meme. Feel me?

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

Yea. Good turnout
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by livebyday(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
That first picture is very suitable for a meme.
Feel me?

I agree 100%
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by livebyday(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
This man just looks so fatherly , elderly , wise , great , kind.etc every good thing one can think of

What a legend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Ahmaduchebello: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
a child that says his mother his poor and his daddy is homeless,we are waiting to see what he will do in life

Deep man
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Kento4ken: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Who be that igbo man way wear DOG chain.
For he mind n.a. gold
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by zinny377(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats Chizzy
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
that patience ozokwor picture eh
new meme loading

real life meme..
I dey come. make I do the meme.
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by saraki2019(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fake Bollywood life
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by Babawon1: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kendumazy:
One of my favorite actor back in the days. Love his swag. Weldone sir.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.
and I wan buy memory card. I dey olodo ibadan
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
sinaj:

I dont wanna see serena. I wanna see you. tongue
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by naijadrivablog: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ogbuefi 1 Na Nteje cool
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by alfasexy: 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Igbo Amaka.
Re: Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) by MarianaTrench: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
One of the dons of the Nigerian movie industry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.