Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts (71532 Views)

TeeBillz Reacts To Tiwa’s Sex Tape Saga, Calls Her A Great Mother / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Teebillz Reacts To Harrysong's Depression Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by lalasticlala(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Popular Instagram slay queen turned BBNaija star, Simply Tacha has officially ended her 3-month managerial relationship with teebillz, Tiwa Savage's estranged husband.

The controversial ex BBNaija housemate announced this via her Instagram Page and wrote:

"THANK YOU BILLZ VIZION FOR HELPING ME END MY 2019 ON A HIGH"

Meanwhile Teebillz took to his Instagram Page to react to Tacha's announcement and revealed that his team and Tacha's team took a unanimous decision to end their management deal.

Recall that Teebillz promised to manage Tacha and make her the biggest African celebrity brand after her disqualification from the BBNaija show.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Dathypebruv(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
Damn Niggur, FTC things...

Back to the matter...

dunno why my spirit n0r rhyme wit dis gal...
Her stink gets me riled up...

Good lord remove any gal carrying the spirit / smell of Tasha dat wantu come my way ' 2020 ' .....
Amin

See ya'll in 2020 !!!

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by kolafolabi(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
I don't really know what is wrong with this Tee Billz..... Dude always get used and dump like a torn Gold Circle Condom......

When the used and dump fellow was showing sympathy for that massive body odour ambassador and offering to further boost her into limelight, I went to his page to warn him of the impending dangers of keeping an uncouth mamba as a pet..... But just like a typical African dude ravaged and tormented by the Spirit of Konji, he ignored my message and even dash me a BLOCK.

He should bury his head in shame for allowing an intellectually barren Tacha dump him like an expired condensed milk.

Titans will as usual flood my mention again like a donkey suffering from leprosy calling me "Mr Hater".

332 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by ghettokid1(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
pls pls pls, am north interested!.
who the news epp?

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by qualityovenbake(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2019
So sudden! In business, just like in dating - know when to walk away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by agarawu23(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2019
We know it won't last

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by naijazee2: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
So soon I hail ooo Teebillz but what really happened undecided embarassed shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Kwamecron(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Olosho no dey get one costumer naa

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Kendumazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
Smh! Seems these girls aren't worth managing.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by sotall(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by MVLOX(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
personally I feel like the 3 months even too tay....

23 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by wink2015(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
BUT WHY IT WON'T LAST?

YOU PEOPLE COMMENTING SHOULD TELL US.

HALF INFORMATION IS NOT VALID.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Timileyin1234(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
We told that idiot (tbillz) he can’t manage that girl. Tacha that had quarrel with Mike
Someone that couldn’t manage his home

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by buygala(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Teebillz that couldn't "manage" Tiwa grin

Was it not under his "management" that Wizkid started "stewing" Tiwa upandan, giving her Konji "fever" by pressing her nyansh and brezz without decorum embarassed..... Now na small tin remain make Tiwa get bele for wizkid grin..... What was Teebillz "managing" when Wizkid was singing to his wife "Starboy dey for you" angry

Thank God Tacha saw the light before 2020...because Teebillz is utterly useless except when he is "edible catering" grin.... And I am very sure that "edible catering" is cheating on him too cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Iruobean(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
sad
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by hisexcellency34: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Why is this Teebilz so unlucky with successful ladies?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by seanwilliam(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Jokes apart this lady is hot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Dathypebruv:
Damn Niggur, FTC things...

Back to the matter...

dunno why my spirit n0r rhyme wit dis gal...
Her stink gets me riled up...

Good lord remove any gal carrying the spirit / smell of Tasha dat wantu come my way ' 2020 ' .....
Amin

See ya'll in 2020 !!!
sometimes after making a comment go back and read and see if what you said made any sense.

13 Likes

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by StrikeBack(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2019
Heeya! No time
Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
OK..That's nice..

But who cares

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by jendhorlee(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
"I'll make Tacha the Kim kardashan of Africa"

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by millionboi2: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
Ayade.....Calabar ppl money

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by milemimi93(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2019
After fuckin her. She is now having contract with Gov. Ayade. Hustle hard o so u wil always b their highest bidder

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
this tonto sex guy above me

u wan carry this enter new year ?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
It was fun as long as it lasted.......

Dem palava........

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts by NwaMbeke: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2019
Tbills really helped her to be back on track and launder her image properly

72 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.