Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) (66412 Views)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) / Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by isaiahethan: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

Shout Yeast!!!

Just look at their Anambra enviroment looking like a village, i have always said it, 80% of ShoutYeast land mass is still underdeveloped village commuinity while they have about 15% township and 5% cities

I am sure they dont have a police station around there and thats why they are barnishing each other like primitive cavemen

Goat spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by NwsBoy: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Barthley:
Make I drink my coke first.. I dey come

This your Coke weak me oo
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by obidark: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
sheisse....!!
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

he should be locked up till he dies....
why send that abomination to another village....??
I wonder ooo... Cut of his fingers and his snake and take him to their evil forest
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Anacondaprick: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
See that fine sweet small girl in picture one I want to Bleep her pussy
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by itsme01: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
bros i tire oo, it is even written on the rules list

obidark:

the guy is a miserable fellow....
why must you announce to me that i will be banned....??

just use the report button and stfu....!!
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by livebyday(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:

never you accuse me wrongly or harras my mention.. its violation of rule 2 and 20
if for any reason you cant use the report button never you quote me, cos i will surely report your rule 20 violation the right way

Your comments are inciting and in violation of nairaland forum.rules

And you will do well to adhere to the rules ! Your comment has been flagged and appropriate action will.be taken

You can't come here and abuse this forums rules , you are just a member here and nairaland represents more than just a forum!

Now further threat comments will be further sanctioned

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by YungMillionaire: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
If I hear ANY IPOB claiming they are morally superior to ANY OTHER TRIBE ever again...If I hear...?

7 Likes

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by obidark: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mrpsly247:

I wonder ooo... Cut of his fingers and his snake and take him to their evil forest

sacrifice him to demons....
he is in tune with those morafers....
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Afamed: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
YungMillionaire:
If I hear ANY IPOB claiming they are morally superior to FULANI ever again...If I hear...?
The truth remains, there are good, bad and ugly in every tribe. But if this news has happened to other tribe, you would have been seeing the children of hate commenting and quoting as if their race is an exception

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by tobiloba940(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Braintrain:
I do it too no big deal
Fool like you
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by mbhs139(m): 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:
shocked

Shout Yeast!!!

Just look at their Anambra enviroment looking like a village, i have always said it, 80% of ShoutYeast land mass is still underdeveloped village commuinity while they have about 15% township and 5% cities

I am sure they dont have a police station or welfare department around there and thats why they are barnishing each other like primitive cavemen

Well, aside from the tribal tirade, you have a point. They should have reported the case to the authorities, who will then take it up from there, so that the victims (girl and child) can be taken care of and rehabilitated.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Glycosunde: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
d man and his daughter must be listening to Ray Stevens I'm my own grandpa and decided to act on it. Now he is truly his own grandpa

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by YungMillionaire: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Afamed:

The truth remains, there are good, bad and ugly in every tribe. But if this news has happened to other tribe, you would have been seeing the children of hate commenting and quoting as if their race is an exception

My point EXACTLY.

3 Likes

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
obidark:

sacrifice him to demons....
he is in tune with those morafers....
Lol.. And send his goddamed soul to the fieriest parts of hell
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by itsme01: 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
livebyday:

[s]
Your comments are inciting and in violation of nairaland forum.rules

And you will do well to adhere to the rules ! Your comment has been flagged and appropriate action will.be taken

You can't come here and abuse this forums rules , you are just a member here and nairaland represents more than just a forum!

Now further threat comments will be further sanctioned

Cheers [/s]

If my comment in anyway hurt your feelings, feel free to cry and report as much as you like but unlike others i wont tolerate harrasment or libel against me or my comment or else i will report you throught proper chanels and follow up with a mail to a mod

ps: sharing your own post make you look weird

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by NaMeAboki: 6:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
They are always screwing their daughters - evil truly resides in the east.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by livebyday(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:

If my comment in anyway hurt your feelings, feel free to cry and report as much as you like but unlike others i wont tolerate harrasment or libel against me or my comment or else i will report you throught proper chanels and follow up with a mail to a mod

ps: sharing your own post make you look weird

Are you done ?

You have been cautioned

BE GUIDED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by itsme01: 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
livebyday:

[s]
Are you done ?

You have been cautioned

BE GUIDED
[/s]

am glad i schooled you now run along and lick your wound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by denjjy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
same place and same people
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by shogsman(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Properties you say,all I see are scraps.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Praktikals:
This is why I dont support creation of Biafra. Sodom and Gomorrah will be childs play compared to Biafraland. 419, drug peddling, prostitution, incest, money ritual etc will be the order of the day
And all these things no dey happen for Nigeria now abi? I wu otu

2 Likes

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by shogsman(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
Where are they vanishing their nuisances to? Is he not supposed to face the law?
Since when is incest illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by elrufaiforpresi: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Igbo amaka
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by shogsman(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Banished for impregnating his daughter? Shouldn’t he be arrested ‘cos isn’t that even a crime? Because am 100% certain it’s not consensual
If it wasn't consensual it wouldn't have happened for years and produced 2kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
itsme01:

am glad i schooled you now run along and lick your wound
I can see that anything igbo puts food on your table.

Well, your bitterness against the igbos does not remove a single hair from the body of an average igbo man unlike the yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Some news these days eh..... kai.

Onomatopia!!!!
Onomatopoeia. is the correct spelling.

1 Like

Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by shogsman(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Anacondaprick:
See that fine sweet small girl in picture one I want to Bleep her pussy
To call you an animal will be an insult to animals, you fiend.
Re: Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) by zibya: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nwamgbeke:
[s][/s]
Oga bloodykiller aren't you from Anambra state? So that's how you roll over there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.