Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57266 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by dre11(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Police operatives from the Gender Section of the Lagos State Command have arrested a 62-year old man, Kehinde Adeleke and his19-year old son, Ayomide Adeleke, for alleged gang-rape of his biological daughter, who is equally a blood sister to Ayomide and she became pregnant in the process.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Enelu Danisa Street, Ijeshatedo area of Lagos, where they reside.

After they were arrested, the condition of the victim became much complicated following the medical test conducted, which showed that she was pregnant and cannot ascertain who between her father and the brother who actually was responsible.

The Police alleged that the man, Kehinde and the victim’s biological brother, Ayomide, conspired and engaged her in the act and it was concealed until she became pregnant. She then opened up and revealed what happened.

The matter was reported to the Police in the area and they were arrested and transferred to the Gender Section of the Police Command for further investigation over their conduct.
After thorough interrogation, the Police found them culpable and subsequently charged them before the Ogba Magistrates Court for the alleged offence, which attracts several years of imprisonment or life imprisonment if found guilty before the Court.

However, when they were arraigned, the Court did not take their plea after the prosecutor, Inspector Lucky Ihiehie, moved a motion asking the Court to refer the matter to the DPP for advice since the alleged offence was a capital offence.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O.A. Layinka, ordered their remand in custody at Correctional Centre at Kirikiri town, Lagos, without option of bail pending the outcome of the DPP’s advice while she directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send it to the DPP for advice.

The matter was adjourned till 20th December, 2022, for mention for the report of DPP”s advice to be ready, which will determine if the matter will be transferred to the High Court or not over jurisdiction.

https://pmexpressng.com/man-62-docked-for-impregnating-daughter-with-his-son/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by God1000(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is abomination, Wicked father and stupid son.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by TheFacelessMan: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
They should both be executed. No mercy.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Creamypie(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
I still find it hard to believe and accept people do this

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by devilmaycry: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can this be happening In a sane world

People are really evil

30 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by illicit(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ayam not understanding

Like father like son

shocked

15 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Shevchenkko: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is despicable and highly condemnable.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by JASONjnr(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
How will a father have the guts to rape his daughter right before his son and watch his son take over from him and do the exact crime?

Una get mind oh .....If hell fire is real...Some people no suppose share hell fire with other people....

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by LeoDeKing: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don't blame him, I only blame his wife and in-laws who didn't observe he is one of those few home sapiens who have not fully evolved to a human.

How will anyone in his/her right frame of mind give out his/her daughter to this creature that looks more like a gorilla than a fully evolved home erectus?

I have nothing to say yo him because I don't insult animals. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by irunoko(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Una see the consequences of all these oyinbo woke philosophies una dey adopt?

All these hedonistic ideas and freedom without boundaries.na the result be that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Oksman(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
angry

Certified Hipocrite. You gat no comment?

37 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by lilybonny(f): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Really disturbing n sickening undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
nawa

end time father and son

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by nairalander2020(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Like father like son

2 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by FrancescoFarino(f): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
nawa

end time father and son

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sweetonugbu: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
And their jt was able to sustain an erection to penetrate her, shaking my big head.

5 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Creamypie:
I still find it hard to believe and accept people do this

Unfortunately, it happens.

6 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
irunoko:
Una see the consequences of all these oyinbo woke philosophies una dey adopt?

All these hedonistic ideas and freedom without boundaries.na the result be that

Trash!

Civilization has nothing to do with rape, incest, or evil deeds. There are some tribes or community in India that accept incest, it's their culture. It's norms to them. Would you call that negative effect of civilization?

Be reasonable!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by diogo23: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Truly this people are cursed , what kind of people is this? Father and son sleeping with one person, daughter/sister

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
diogo23:
Truly this people are cursed , what kind of people is this? Father and son sleeping with one person, daughter/sister

No, they're not cursed, they lack sexual discipline and will pay for it. Stop giving people excuses for their actions. They're adults and will be prosecuted.

So many people are perverts but you'll never know until it manifest.

5 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I don't blame him, I only blame his wife and in-laws who didn't observe he is one of those few home sapiens who have not fully evolved to a human.

How will anyone in his/her right frame of mind give out his/her daughter to this creature that looks more like a gorilla than a fully evolved home erectus?

I have nothing to say yo him because I don't insult animals. undecided

Why would you blame a mother for entrusting her daughter in the care of the father?

Don't be a hypocrite.

13 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
This is shocking and unspeakable, I'm at lost for words.

But why did she keep quiet after she was raped, she should have reported them immediately, this can not happen in the western world and stay stay too long.

It happens in the Western world without the victim speaking up. Shit happens everywhere. And if you look at the majority of rape victims in Nigeria or Africa, they are poor, helpless, young, naive and threatened. Often times, the perpetrators are family members, relatives or close friends and acquaintances. So it makes it easy for them to carry out their evil plan and get away with it.

Most parents will never even believe that those people raped you or molested you, so most victims would rather keep it within themselves and wait for the right time or die with it.

11 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by LeoDeKing: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Why would you blame a mother for entrusting her daughter in the care of the father?

Don't be a hypocrite.
Go school, you say school na scam.

Now you can't understand a single paragraph of less than 20 words.

Shinedu, let any lettered person interpret to your understanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Go school, you say school na scam.

Now you can't understand a single paragraph of less than 20 words.

Shinedu, let any lettered person interpret to your understanding.

Zip your filthy bug-infested mouth! I ain't gonna respond to you anymore!

These are your words below :

9 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by jeromestarks: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
This news left me mouth open.
Ah ah!
Afonjas!, What's wrong with you guys naah?
Kai!!!

5 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by LeoDeKing: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Zip your filthy bug-infested mouth! I ain't gonna respond to you anymore!

These are your words below :

Shinedu, take the post to a lettered human being for interpretation.

3 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by God1000(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

It happens in the Western world without the victim speaking up. Shit happens everywhere. And if you look at the majority of rape victims in Nigeria or Africa, they are poor, helpless, young, naive and threatened. Often times, the perpetrators are family members, relatives or close friends and acquaintances. So it makes it easy for them to carry out their evil plan and get away with it.

Most parents will never even believe that those people raped you or molested you, so most victims would rather keep it within themselves and wait for the right time or die with it.
too bad man
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Brownshoe: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don't know what to say now, maybe I will come back
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by irunoko(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Trash!

Civilization has nothing to do with rape, incest, or evil deeds. There are some tribes or community in India that accept incest, it's their culture. It's norms to them. Would you call that negative effect of civilization?

Be reasonable!
una don start.we dey talk A,you dey talk B

IN Africa before the adoption of all these oyinbo nonsense we had people with disgusting and vile habits amongst us but we had our own ways of checking all of those nonsense from escalating but now the era of its my Life,do you, me too,mind your buisness, you only live once came and there were no institutions and systems to check the sexual deviants amongst us.those days if you are caught for stealing, raping or gay practices,beastiality and other depraved kinds of sex you're killed on the spot so you don't infect/recruit or influence others into your perversion.you were treated like a disease that needs to be riddled off immediately but now everybody dey do competition for who craze or abnormal pass

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) / Wadume: Meet The Taraba Kidnap Kingpin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.