Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja (4551 Views)

Julius Berger To Complete 25km Uyo To Ikot Ekpene Dual Carriage Way By Dec.Pics / Julius Berger To Divert Another Section Of Lagos – Ibadan Expressway Monday / Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja by sorority11(m): 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Can you guys help me, how will I take bus from ojodu berger to iyana ipaja. Please answer urgent you can answer with the price of the T-fare
Re: How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja by akinreals: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ask anybody at berger bus stop now. Haba
Re: How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja by Teaveapoet(f): 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
from berger to iyana ipaja is 300
Re: How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
sorority11:
Can you guys help me, how will I take bus from ojodu berger to iyana ipaja. Please answer urgent you can answer with the price of the T-fare

I'm guessing u gonna alight at Berger busstop. Once you alight, just walk up to any of the conductors/drivers you see there and tell them you are heading to iyana-Ipaja, they'll show you the bus.

U might even hear them calling iyana-Ipaja, cos it's in the same park as where u'll be dropped (u have to listen well sha)

Fare ranges from #300-#400, depending on time and weather condition
Re: How Do I Take Bus From Ojodu Berger To Iyana Ipaja by OKclothier: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Go to the new BRT park at Berger, you will see the long red bus like BRT bus. It goes directly to iyana ipaja and it is N100 only

If you take danfo bus, it will cost between N220-N250

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Intrested In equatorial guinea / What You Need To Know About The UK Tier 2 (general) Visa / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.