Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help (787 Views)

Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out / Laptop Gurus Come And Help Me Make A Choice Please / Computer Gurus - Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by beaversticks(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
After playing games on my laptop with the guys.. I got home only for me to restart my system and it's just showing me blank screen with cursor..
I've tried and tried.
I've watched YouTube videos and goggled... still no solution
and I have a lot of clients work on my system that's due for delivery and my system is doing this.. please I need help thanks very much it's urgent

Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by Goodcare(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
That's memory issues
Ok
Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by Henry22(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Probably u did not wait 4 the system to fully hibernate or go off before u closed it, try removing the ram then put it bk nd see just to reset the motherboard.
Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by polimaf(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
It's hard drive issue bro... You need to check the health
Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by beaversticks(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
polimaf:
It's hard drive issue bro... You need to check the health

please what do I do
Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by polimaf(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
beaversticks:

please what do I do
Get another laptop, download hard disk sentinel and check the health of the hard drive.
Re: Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help by lekjons(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
The hard drive is failing

(1) (Reply)

Solutions For AOL Gold Icon Missing From Desktop / Hp Elitebook Folio 9480m / Dell G7 7588 gtx 1060 4k Screen and over 20 games. Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.