Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out (638 Views)

Please Computer Gurus Come To My Help / Whatsapp Group For Computer Engineers And Endusers / Please Don't View Without A Solution-engineers Help Are Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by Aonkuuse(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please I bought this system just few days ago.. the computer system starts showing this in the picture and now it fails to even on

I fix another hard disk but it is still showing the same thing, what could be wrong??

Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by aikyg(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
Return the system as fast as you can. The board is bad. You can't repair boards, they can only be replaced. The cost of replacing the board will buy you another computer.

1 Like

Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by slimjohn2k5: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
I want to believe you are running win10

Try win7 because I think that system is a very old system and not designed for win10
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by Aonkuuse(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Let me try
slimjohn2k5:
I want to believe you are running win10

Try win7 because I think that system is a very old system and not designed for win10
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by Aonkuuse(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Thank you bro, the thing is just giving me wahala
aikyg:
Return the system as fast as you can. The board is bad. You can't repair boards, they can only be replaced. The cost of replacing the board will buy you another computer.

1 Like

Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by lordm(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Resit your ram
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by kenearth50(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2022
Check your SATA/AHCI setup in BIOS settings
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by xristos(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
i guess ur bios is updated and hence incompatible...reverse the bios update to a lower version..and try again....try with 2 different lower versions before u conclude.
thank me seriously
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by mespusinglez(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, bought this laptop last year october...work up one morning january 14, pressed the power button but the PC don't wanna ON...took it to repair and the power is showing but it's not displaying...the downloaded a Bios online but it was only showing a blanck screen no Characters

The engineer said he need the exact laptop to copy it bios...but the problem is finding the exact laptop is the problem...

Pls i really need assistant sice january i haven't used my laptop

1 Share

Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by kenearth50(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2022
mespusinglez:
Hi guys, bought this laptop last year october...work up one morning january 14, pressed the power button but the PC don't wanna ON...took it to repair and the power is showing but it's not displaying...the downloaded a Bios online but it was only showing a blanck screen no Characters

The engineer said he need the exact laptop to copy it bios...but the problem is finding the exact laptop is the problem...

Take the system to ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by Udemzy05: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2022
mespusinglez:

You don't need the exact laptop to program it BIOS.

Let me tell you why, these laptops even though the same model tell to use different BID numbers in their BIOS.
You will have to check if BID number correspond and if you're unlucky that means you will keep looking for another model.

Well I have a bios programmer and can handle this case,you don't need to find another model of laptop.
Re: Please Computer Engineers Help Me Out by mespusinglez(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Udemzy05:

You don't need the exact laptop to program it BIOS.

Let me tell you why, these laptops even though the same model tell to use different BID numbers in their BIOS.
You will have to check if BID number correspond and if you're unlucky that means you will keep looking for another model.

Well I have a bios programmer and can handle this case,you don't need to find another model of laptop.
Alright...where you@ i wan make you run am for me

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Buying A Laptop Online / My Yahoomail Is No More Recieving Mails / Offering Free Fedora 8 And/or 9 Installer Disks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.