Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman (29856 Views)

Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by amanwaa(m): 9:15am On Dec 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria will never be disappointed cool cool
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Bigcowhorn: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
simply because they are not qualified, assuming they were fit for the job they'd have been appointed.
most of your brothers are not educated and you can't expect Buhari to appoint an Igbo with a waec holder to such posts simply because he wants to honor federal character.
the few Igbos with Bsc lack experience and as such professionals from other tribes mostly yorubas would be appointed.
Same way Igbos don't have a viable Person to lead this country.
I'm not being tribalistic tho I'm just stating the obvious.
[/s]
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Almaiga: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2019
D1Wonder:
how is it impressive? Which universities did earn his strategic mgt certificate.

Another pained IPOB.

Just locate the nearest transformer. grin grin grin

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
All i see here is a northerner with connection, there's nothing impressive about him.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by QSFemi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
You really do not understand the core competencies of a Quantity Surveyor.

ogtavia:
Engineering Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree, which one? They are not the same thing. And due respect to the Quantity Surveyors, but this man is a prime example of the faulty appointments we give in this country. A quantity surveyor has no business heading engineering services or a project team. It's not done anywhere. It is wrong because he doesn't have the prerequisite training. It is not mentioned anywhere that he went for further training in Architecture, Civil Engineering or Project Management.

The implication of this is that, all projects under him will be given out as contracts, which is not totally wrong but the problem is that the directorate he heads will never see growth or expansion meaning that professionals who should get jobs will not get employed. Up until now, I never knew the CBN has an engineering services department because most of their projects are executed by third parties.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by ogtavia(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2019
QSFemi:
You really do not understand the core competencies of a Quantity Surveyor.

Due respect to you QS Femi. I said what I said with no single bias. If you know better, you will also agree with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries / Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.