Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

If You Live In Lagos And Wish To Start A Betting Shop For Free Read This... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Live In Lagos And Wish To Start A Betting Shop For Free Read This... (285 Views)

Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck. / In Which Organisation Would You Wish To Work? / If You Want To Work For Free, Read This… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In Lagos And Wish To Start A Betting Shop For Free Read This... by Uyi2017(m): 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
I had to quickly send this out to you today

Would you like to become a Nairabet Mobile Business Partner?

Nairabet has a new innovation called "Business Partner in a Box" that allows you to partner with them and start making money

- WITHOUT opening or renting your own shop.

- WITHOUT buying any equipment.

and...

- WITHOUT hiring staff, running a generator or incurring all the extra expenses businesses have to bear.

To get the full details, attend the Nairabet Agent event this Friday 13th December, 2019

You can register for the event by going to https://nairabetagent.com/lagost/

If you have ever wanted to run your own betting business and make money from the lucrative sports betting business, and do so on a budget...don't miss this event.
Re: If You Live In Lagos And Wish To Start A Betting Shop For Free Read This... by Uyi2017(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2019
This is official. This is the time you can make some cool cash-stress free-let's help share the news.

(1) (Reply)

Lounge Bar Hotel Vacancy! / Reasons Why Major Oil Company Is Leaving Nigeria Chevron Shell Etc. / Urgent Vacancy -part Supervisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.