Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

If You Want To Work For Free, Read This… - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Want To Work For Free, Read This… (210 Views)

If You Live In Lagos And Wish To Start A Betting Shop For Free Read This... / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Work For Free, Read This… by Uyi2017(m): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2020
It’s insane, don’t you think so? After reading the title of the post, you may want to crucify and say, “ if I work for free how will I get the money,” after all, it’s all for the money.

But before you judge me to scorn, click here to continue reading.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Fresh Graduates At Tunriox / Graphics Designer For Logo, Flyer And Other Designs Available At Affordable Pri / Vacancy At Kunsystem & Co @ Cement, Ikeja And Mangoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.