Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy (58108 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Forward77(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ozozahuwa82:
ok now. a very clean Nissan pathfinder 2008 model is going for just 850k, chilling a/c, navigator, reverse camera and so much more.... 08066750001 or 09019337000

Sister Ozozohuwa82

The state of that car contradicts your description.

That care is extremely dirty and looks trashy.

Go look for scrap buyers, you will get a good deal.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Forward77(m): 12:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
He should go and say that in Dubai. If he is not a yahoo boy then he is a fraudster

And you keep wondering why you are a failure.

Hate is deeply rooted in your veins.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Forward77(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Coldie:
I was explaining this but some Oyibo slaves were arguing with me. Just because one random white guy on twitter said so

You are the slave here.
Because that redhead accused him, you jumped into conclusions.

You don’t deserve to be Nigerian(even African); you deserved to be wasted in syria.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by frankmoney(m): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

The truth in life is that nobody holy!!!

Ole ni everybody!!!

As much as we deny it, that's the truth and even you reading this knows within your heart that you are a thief.

Don't deny it. I know it's not a good thing.

We are all thieves, the only difference is that some are big thieves, some medium thieves while others are small thieves
so fraud should continue because nobody holy ... Mehn Nigerians ehn

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by sinaj(f): 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
iamme1234:

lol bro this is nigeria anything and everything is possible

nairra marley sang freedom song now he is free

mompha also singing because he knew he has settle millions

once again this is Nigeria where unreal and impossible missions are possible
You right Sis
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Forward77:

The answer you seek is cluelessness.
Then what did the your EFCC get on him?

He was arrested for being too fly
Am I The one suitably for cluelessness of your anwser, what an ironic
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by tck2000(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

As much as we deny it, that's the truth and even you reading this knows within your heart that you are a thief.

We are all thieves, the only difference is that some are big thieves, some medium thieves while others are small thieves
I don't steal,i don't indulge in internet fraud.Just tell us are extremely greedy!

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Ozozahuwa82(f): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Forward77:

Sister Ozozohuwa82

The state of that car contradicts your description.

That care is extremely dirty and looks trashy.

Go look for scrap buyers, you will get a good deal.
alright, thank you sir.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by verygudbadguy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lynx001:
He was arrested for operating an unlicensed BDC. efcc should nt make it sound as if he is a yahoo boy

There is a BDC license in his name (mompha bdc Ltd). I am 100% sure of this. What I can not say is if he is a named director on the license.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Godsgracee: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

Speak for yourself. For your information some people still have humanity in them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Godhatesodomy: 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Wow
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by hkidola00(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

u are a fool...who are u calling thief.. u are d thief here Trina clear ur thiefing conscience by calling everyone else a thief too.... scammer

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Sijo01(f): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
It's an insult referring to you as a YahooBoy. You're simply a YahooKing.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Roroapple: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Scofieldgee:
At least Efcc don humble you small...Come travel make we see na...
na 9ja passport he submitted he get more international passport naira maley traveled to UK with leg wrk tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Roroapple: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
Ismaila Mustapha a.k.a Mompha has returned to Instagram after his release from EFCC custody. He fulfilled his bail conditions yesterday Monday December 9th.

Mompha who was arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on 14 counts bordering on fraud, money laundering and running a foreign exchange business without the authorisation of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), was granted a N100m bail on Friday, November 29th.

He was on IG live this afternoon, celebrating his freedom with some friends. Singing to NairaMarley's song, Mompha said he is not a Yahoo Boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y7nXAX97Gk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B55PkIdAVq3/
. Pablo Escobar once said pple go to prison money don't go to prison,he still came out has a millionaire undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Forward77:

And you keep wondering why you are a failure.

Hate is deeply rooted in your veins.
That's why I am far successful and superior than you. Continue commenting like an idiót
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Roroapple: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Celebrate his freedom when the case hasnt been dismissed

Well this is naija and I wont be surprise if the case gets swept under the carpet.
. Money don't go to prison every body has a price depends on what u bring to the table grin grin grin
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by SoNature(m): 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

I know that Nigeria is a country without values.

The world's biggest concentration of hypocrites.

Even in the midst of evils, there are a decent few.

Yes, sir, I am not and can never be a thief - be it medium or small scale.

So, it's advisable you speak for yourself alone, desist from defrauding unsuspecting people and stop making those stereotypes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by blowjohn(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

Na u be thief.
Nonsense hypothesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by chiblaze07(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
How to Succeed in Goat Farming Business

Are you thinking of starting a goat farming business?
I have made it very simple for you. Head over to https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business to read up these 11 easy to implement steps to succeed in goat farming.

Here is a bit of what was covered in the article;
1. How to a market survey for goat farming
2. How to Select suitable goat breeds
3. What equipment you need for goat farming
4. The different types of Goat housing and Fencing and so on.

There is so much more details in the article.
Just click on this link to get all the goat farming tips immediately. - https://agro4africa.com/goat-farming-business

Like, tag a friend and share this post to help someone succeed in goat farming business.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by jimyjames(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Celebrate his freedom when the case hasnt been dismissed

Well this is naija and I wont be surprise if the case gets swept under the carpet.

Nigeria just stole 100 million from this guy, even though his not guilty of anything yet
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by m140(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

Cus you are one doesn't make everyone one. Think and stop generalizing. There is everything on earth even God's presence is always felt . Bros bad is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by m140(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
onecoder:

Speak for yourself and maybe your family members.
Don't come here just to display your stupidity. Mtcheew
Bad is bad no matter how we paint it. Wetin dey there sef brought us where we are now. Dont know why he is generalizing, I guess he lived in the midst of bad bad people. Imagine what normal human being dey talk for mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by dljbd1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
I knew this was just audio arrest and trial from the beginning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Coldie(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Forward77:

You are the slave here.
Because that redhead accused him, you jumped into conclusions.

You don’t deserve to be Nigerian(even African); you deserved to be wasted in syria.
U are the one who is a slave here. I brought the pic back for reference to those who were saying the whites can't make mistake. That the white guy is popular.

I told them that white people are not omniscient it was some time back.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Elxandre(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
gypsey:
Celebration of a Drowning man, who is he trying so hard to convince?

Why is he not showing off his fake Jewelries, fake designer cloths and rented Cars this time?

For people who don't know, You can buy Designer wears, wear them take pictures with them and return them back to the shops within 28 days and get a refunds for them, You can also rent cars take pictures with them and return them.

You can pick up A brand new Range Rover test drive it for 24 hours, return it and don't have to buy it.
Maybe, but don't forget this guy is being investigated for well over 10 billion Naira.
500$ wears shouldn't be too expensive for him.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Contact us for your importation from China and USA to Nigeria. we offer procurement and shipping service.
whatsapp 07081997275

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ozozahuwa82:
ok now. a very clean Nissan pathfinder 2008 model is going for just 850k, chilling a/c, navigator, reverse camera and so much more.... 08066750001 or 09019337000

what are the issues ?
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

YOU ARE A THIEF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by goatface: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2019
Oi actually thought this guy was smarter than all these charades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.