Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy (58110 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Regina Daniels back on Instagram, says a woman's greatest asset is beauty / Actress Moyo Lawal Flaunts Her Massive Butt On Instagram, Says It's Natural' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by sinceraconcept(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

The truth in life is that nobody holy!!!

Ole ni everybody!!!

As much as we deny it, that's the truth and even you reading this knows within your heart that you are a thief.

Don't deny it. I know it's not a good thing.

We are all thieves, the only difference is that some are big thieves, some medium thieves while others are small thieves
Just say your father,your mother and yourself are thieves,I know many honest Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nostradamus: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

As much as we deny it, that's the truth and even you reading this knows within your heart that you are a thief.

We are all thieves, the only difference is that some are big thieves, some medium thieves while others are small thieves
i am reading this and I'm not a thief,my close relatives are also not thieves.

Don't generalise.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by frowland(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Celebrate his freedom when the case hasnt been dismissed

Well this is naija and I wont be surprise if the case gets swept under the carpet.

Keep dreaming. Did you read the case efcc filed against him? None of that case have anything to do with Yahoo Yahoo whatever. Just that he operated an unlicensed BC bulshit. The case was designed to fail even before it started.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Kawabonga(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
"See me see trouble....am I a yahoo boy?? grin
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Ozozahuwa82(f): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

what are the issues ?
no issue sir, working perfectly. you can come to ikorodu area in Lagos for inspection.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ozozahuwa82:
no issue sir, working perfectly. you can come to ikorodu area in Lagos for inspection.

As long as it's Nigeria used, there must be issues . I don't believe that.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by dederocs(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2019
With the amount this guy has spent, I think he is a free man... everything has a price, ask your papa grin
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by JimD(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
he was arrested for a deal of $100m
and they asked him to pay =N=100m for his release,
subtract that amounts ,that is his gain,
nice business though grin
no wonder he is smiling

After settling everybody finish with bail and whatever, 97 million USD still smiling at Mompha. O boy! If you have money in Nigeria, you can do and undo.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Elxandre:

Maybe, but don't forget this guy is being investigated for well over 10 billion Naira.
500$ wears shouldn't be too expensive for him.
yea, investigated but how much did he make out of it personally? You know? he could just be an erand boy.. If he is really worth that much he wouldn't have the time to come on social media to pretend to be rich.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by idonhammer: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2019
Pr0cter:
Welcome home Mompha.

Ole ni everybody!!!

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by ipledge6: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Sir
shocked shocked
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Revolva(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mompha is back ooo all club in bubble dis Xmas and new year time

Hahaha pooing of champagne yakpa
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by domopps(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Celebrate his freedom when the case hasnt been dismissed

Well this is naija and I wont be surprise if the case gets swept under the carpet.

Sweetheart longest time ....how's PH now

Cheers
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Bobotic(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
He don use Over Milli-milli silence boss office...
Anyway..what do i know!
9ja don fall.....Hoha!

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by sinaj(f): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
domopps:

Sweetheart longest time ....how's PH now

Cheers
PH is fine fine
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by sinaj(f): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by KIDfurniture(m): 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
Mompha dey regret all em actions . He is faking all the smiles and laughter. Old man wey dey behave like secondary school yaboo boy.. post everything on gram..for what nah.. he is a stupid boy.. e no wise.. no investment to help up coming criminals like him or even factories to help poor nigerians
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
GreenArrow1:
Travel now. Na 9ja based slay king you be now o. The FBI is just quietly waiting for EFCC to finish their usual dance in the market place before they extradite your ass and give you a technical knockout in the U.S courts.
Exactly ,this your Tb Joshua pics naa diẹ oooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Mompha dey regret all em actions . He is faking all the smiles and laughter. Old man wey dey behave like secondary school yaboo boy.. post everything on gram..for what nah.. he is a stupid boy.. e no wise.. no investment to help up coming criminals like him or even factories to help poor nigerians

Lol. If he had a factory, EFCC for don seize am.
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Onyi22(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Haters will not like this

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Legendguru: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Who cares
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by jojothaiv(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Sir,

You're not a Yahoo Boy.

You're an Instagram Boy.

grin
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by KIDfurniture(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Well they may not trace it to him..

B00B00:

Lol. If he had a factory, EFCC for don seize am.

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
KIDfurniture:

Well they may not trace it to him..

If to say someone like Mompha get factory for Nigeria, him for don post for him Instagram page on where him dey pay his workers salary cash
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Please how old is he?
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by profilemessages: 3:36am On Dec 12, 2019
efcc should stop popularizing these guys, they think they are doing the right thing, but these guys are just taking them for fun!
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy by Mrford(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2019
[quote author=sinaj post=84828522] PH is fine fine [/quote So you are based in PH. Interesting ]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / Isabella Ayuk And Mercy Johnson Stun In New Photos / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage In The Same Private Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.